Jump to content


Planes.NoobMeter.com - statistics for WOWP

NoobMeter statistics noobmeter statistics

  • Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

Owieczek #21 Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 168
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012
I think only people that logged in are tracked (or maybe ones that checked their stats). Let me enjoy this 7th place until more people register and I'm pushed to the depths I belong...

Greyshark #22 Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 1 battle
  • 5,132
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

Quote

I think only people that logged in are tracked (or maybe ones that checked their stats).

I don't think so, in this moment both Gentle and Extince are not logged in WoWp, still they appear on the list.

FTR gems: "In WoT gameplay, you can pretty much go and at least deal some damage, make yourself be known, fight and earn your kills and skills. In WoWp, its all RNG, your ping dictates if a shower of bullets hits or not."

" The companion AI autoaim is a mess, 80% of the time you are on a bomber, you’ll miss the target"


NoobMeter #23 Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    11-14-2012
Only people who have been searched for on planes.noobmeter.com are in the list.

Owieczek #24 Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 168
  • Member since:
    02-14-2012
Logged to noobmeter at least once, not WoWP :).

Dark_Wings #25 Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    04-14-2013
Good job ;)

Greyshark #26 Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 1 battle
  • 5,132
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostOwieczek, on 11 August 2013 - 12:26 PM, said:

Logged to noobmeter at least once, not WoWP :).
Ohh, I got it, sorry :)
Hmm, no, I don't. What do you mean by logged to noobmeter? I have never logged into anything, didn't know such page exists. I just clicked the link and I saw my name there...

Edited by Greyshark, 11 August 2013 - 12:31 PM.

FTR gems: "In WoT gameplay, you can pretty much go and at least deal some damage, make yourself be known, fight and earn your kills and skills. In WoWp, its all RNG, your ping dictates if a shower of bullets hits or not."

" The companion AI autoaim is a mess, 80% of the time you are on a bomber, you’ll miss the target"


AnuSuaraj #27 Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

    He Who Knows all the Hacks...

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 3,244
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012
It's weird though...

If you click player top by battles you will see (for example) Xiphore there, but if you sort player top by WR he is not there (even though he should be)...

I think it's not working properly yet.

Death From Above Member

 


Greyshark #28 Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:20 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 1 battle
  • 5,132
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostAnuSuaraj, on 11 August 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

It's weird though...

If you click player top by battles you will see (for example) Xiphore there, but if you sort player top by WR he is not there (even though he should be)...

I think it's not working properly yet.

They both are added now, I think the list is updated daily.

FTR gems: "In WoT gameplay, you can pretty much go and at least deal some damage, make yourself be known, fight and earn your kills and skills. In WoWp, its all RNG, your ping dictates if a shower of bullets hits or not."

" The companion AI autoaim is a mess, 80% of the time you are on a bomber, you’ll miss the target"


peek101 #29 Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 181
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjeff_peters, on 11 August 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:



XVM is a mod that shows everyone's stats in battle so you can immediately see who is good, bad etc. Can be an advantage but also a disadvantage if people start focusing you.

It also causes some players to ragequit  at the start of the match when they see all the good players are on the opposing team.

Mungo73 #30 Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Concerning formula:

Performance Rating for tanks seems to take individual tank performance into account. Not sure if that is the right way to go for WoWP.

My first idea is to take into account: WR, Assist Points (AP), Killed Ground Targets (GT), Killed Planes (KP). That way you do not even need to distinguish by tier, or?

What about: WR * (KP + 0,5 AP + 0,3 GT) * 1000 ?

AnuSuaraj #31 Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

    He Who Knows all the Hacks...

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 3,244
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

View PostMungo73, on 11 August 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Concerning formula:

Performance Rating for tanks seems to take individual tank performance into account. Not sure if that is the right way to go for WoWP.

My first idea is to take into account: WR, Assist Points (AP), Killed Ground Targets (GT), Killed Planes (KP). That way you do not even need to distinguish by tier, or?

What about: WR * (KP + 0,5 AP + 0,3 GT) * 1000 ?

Mhhm. Nope. Killing ground targets is useless, in fact, you should probably lose points of your eff for killing GT.

Death From Above Member

 


NoobMeter #32 Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    11-14-2012

View PostGreyshark, on 11 August 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

They both are added now, I think the list is updated daily.

Yes, the list is lagging the data behind a bit (a few hours only), otherwise it would kill the server too easily if it would be real-time calculated all the time.

Mungo73 #33 Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostAnuSuaraj, on 11 August 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

View PostMungo73, on 11 August 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Concerning formula:

Performance Rating for tanks seems to take individual tank performance into account. Not sure if that is the right way to go for WoWP.

My first idea is to take into account: WR, Assist Points (AP), Killed Ground Targets (GT), Killed Planes (KP). That way you do not even need to distinguish by tier, or?

What about: WR * (KP + 0,5 AP + 0,3 GT) * 1000 ?

Mhhm. Nope. Killing ground targets is useless, in fact, you should probably lose points of your eff for killing GT.

Well, killing HQ makes sense as it reduces AA accuracy. And this is noticable. Also I did have games that were won or lost due to superiority, although I admit perhaps 1-2%. So negative or 0 efficiency is too harsh.

I also tried to hit a similar range than WN7 and PR are doing. If someone kills 1 plane avg. and wins 50% WR, he gets a rating of 500.

Now to reach 2000, which only very good players reach in WoT, you need with a WR of 70% about 2 kills, 1 assist and 1 GT on average every game. Is this too easy? I kill about 2-3 planes every game, but my WR is 51%.So I would be at a ratring of 750, which reflect that I do not platoon and also just started the game.

Any views on this?

Alexutz #34 Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 108 battles
  • 27
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMungo73, on 12 August 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

View PostAnuSuaraj, on 11 August 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

View PostMungo73, on 11 August 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Concerning formula:

Performance Rating for tanks seems to take individual tank performance into account. Not sure if that is the right way to go for WoWP.

My first idea is to take into account: WR, Assist Points (AP), Killed Ground Targets (GT), Killed Planes (KP). That way you do not even need to distinguish by tier, or?

What about: WR * (KP + 0,5 AP + 0,3 GT) * 1000 ?

Mhhm. Nope. Killing ground targets is useless, in fact, you should probably lose points of your eff for killing GT.

Well, killing HQ makes sense as it reduces AA accuracy. And this is noticable. Also I did have games that were won or lost due to superiority, although I admit perhaps 1-2%. So negative or 0 efficiency is too harsh.

I also tried to hit a similar range than WN7 and PR are doing. If someone kills 1 plane avg. and wins 50% WR, he gets a rating of 500.

Now to reach 2000, which only very good players reach in WoT, you need with a WR of 70% about 2 kills, 1 assist and 1 GT on average every game. Is this too easy? I kill about 2-3 planes every game, but my WR is 51%.So I would be at a ratring of 750, which reflect that I do not platoon and also just started the game.

Any views on this?
Ofc it`s not normal for you to have 750, if the scale is set to 2000 for unicums. That proves the formula is not right, it needs more focus on damage/game and killed targets. Oh and when I say damage i refer only to planes, not buildings.

Greyshark #35 Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:33 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 1 battle
  • 5,132
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

Quote

I kill about 2-3 planes every game

Heh yes, everyone here is so good to kill 2-3 planes every game, but when we check stats the number of kills per battle misteriously goes down to 1.07

FTR gems: "In WoT gameplay, you can pretty much go and at least deal some damage, make yourself be known, fight and earn your kills and skills. In WoWp, its all RNG, your ping dictates if a shower of bullets hits or not."

" The companion AI autoaim is a mess, 80% of the time you are on a bomber, you’ll miss the target"


Deamon93 #36 Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 3,254
  • [WOWS] WOWS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGreyshark, on 12 August 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:

Quote

I kill about 2-3 planes every game

Heh yes, everyone here is so good to kill 2-3 planes every game, but when we check stats the number of kills per battle misteriously goes down to 1.07

Don't be so harsh ;)


Death from Above member



"Memento mori" roman saying


Mungo73 #37 Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Thanks. I admit I did not check my stats before writing this. And I also do much better in Tier 4 and 5 than I did in Tier 1-3. Haven't fully upgraded my Tier 6 planes yet except the B109F.
As far as I know damage is not shown on WoWP website. I.e. for sites like noobmeter it is currently not as easy to check as in WoT.
Concerning 750: I really do not know whether I am a good or bad player. I am a good player in WoT (http://www.noobmeter...ngo73/500463096) and I have the impression that I am doing much better than many other playersI see in WoWP. But I guess that is also because the really good players are at a much higher tier already.

Edited by Mungo73, 12 August 2013 - 09:58 AM.


Greyshark #38 Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 1 battle
  • 5,132
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012
Deamon is right, my post was not necessary, I'm sorry Mungo.

Recently our team was looking for one member, and I got so many requests from players stating: "I kill 5 evary game!!" "I'm so good, 2 kills per battle is minumum I get" and so on. Well, the player stating 3 kills/battle had 0,57. That's why I got recently a bit allergic to such statemets. I'm sorry again.

FTR gems: "In WoT gameplay, you can pretty much go and at least deal some damage, make yourself be known, fight and earn your kills and skills. In WoWp, its all RNG, your ping dictates if a shower of bullets hits or not."

" The companion AI autoaim is a mess, 80% of the time you are on a bomber, you’ll miss the target"


AnuSuaraj #39 Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:38 AM

    He Who Knows all the Hacks...

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 3,244
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

View PostGreyshark, on 12 August 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Deamon is right, my post was not necessary, I'm sorry Mungo.

Recently our team was looking for one member, and I got so many requests from players stating: "I kill 5 evary game!!" "I'm so good, 2 kills per battle is minumum I get" and so on. Well, the player stating 3 kills/battle had 0,57. That's why I got recently a bit allergic to such statemets. I'm sorry again.

Such arrogance from you sir? How dare you judge these here fine gentlemen by kill rate alone? :izmena:

Shame on you sir, shame on you...  :glasses:

As for your team Grey, let me join, will ya? I kill 8 planes every game...with my propeller...for realz.  :bajan:

Death From Above Member

 


Mungo73 #40 Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGreyshark, on 12 August 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Deamon is right, my post was not necessary, I'm sorry Mungo.
Recently our team was looking for one member, and I got so many requests from players stating: "I kill 5 evary game!!" "I'm so good, 2 kills per battle is minumum I get" and so on. Well, the player stating 3 kills/battle had 0,57. That's why I got recently a bit allergic to such statemets. I'm sorry again.
No problem, I should have checked my stats before claiming something.
And I know how annoying this is, I am quite stat conscious in WoT and know how difficult it is to get to a high rating. Because at the end the only thing that helps is playing extremely good together with other extremely good players.
And then there are all these people in forum overstating their stats and playing super bad... Just to give an example of applications my clan gets (we play CW and ask for 2500+ damage on tier 10):
- "I don't have a tier 10, but am a good player:"
- "My stats suck, but I am great player, only my team is always full of noobs."
- "Stats dont mean anything, just test me. I am already at tier 5."
...

Edited by Mungo73, 12 August 2013 - 11:41 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users