• This topic is locked This topic is locked
772 replies to this topic

ThrowingTracks #41 Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View PostDeamon93, on 26 September 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Here's the part in which is evident. Thanks to Stabu which helped in me making it

Oh man, thats quite damning evidence :(

sob_nerv #42 Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [-JFF] -JFF
lol, looks like those machine-guns decided to take things into its own hands! They sensed noob is behind controls, turned into right direction on their own (although fixated) and smacked enemy.

I bet their thoughts were something like: "OK, we are not going to take a blame of missing a target from some neewb behind the stick"! :)

Fajtl #43 Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostThrowingTracks, on 26 September 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

View PostDeamon93, on 26 September 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Here's the part in which is evident. Thanks to Stabu which helped in me making it

Oh man, thats quite damning evidence :(

It would be better, if it was deflection shot. Offcourse shooting from behind is going to hit outside aiming marker - wings, engines etc. I think its understandable that the aiming marker cannot be as big as the aircraft itself.

I am not being negative, just expressing my doubts.

Agduros #44 Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Airman Basic

• Alpha Tester
  • 22 battles
  • [HACKR] HACKR
All the bullets that go outside the aiming circle go on the left side. No shots on the right side, outside the aiming circle. All to the direction of the enemy plane.

DingMan #45 Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Wargaming this was low, even for you! You did this because there were so many noobs in the game that can't aim and hit anything, so you wanted to help them, because otherwise they would get frustrated and not play the game anymore, which would mean less money for you. You did this to FILL UP YOUR POCKETS, and that is AFTER you had TAKEN OUR MONEY on the pre-purchase package. THIS IS JUST LOW. No wonder I was getting so easily shut down all of a sudden today. At first I thought to myself "ok, I haven't played this in 3 weeks, I probably need more practice" and then it kept happening again, and again, and again, and now I know why!
WG U SUCK for doing this, especially for trying to do it hiddenly without any notice or consulting your players. As a paying user, and a long-time WoT subscriber, and paying (and when I say paying, I mean A LOT) customer, I DEMAND you remove this sh*t immediately, and ISSUE A PUBLIC APOLOGY to your users, for TRYING TO SCREW THEM OVER!

Edited by DingMan, 26 September 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Deamon93 #46 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

First Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [WOWS] WOWS

View PostAgduros, on 26 September 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

All the bullets that go outside the aiming circle go on the left side. No shots on the right side, outside the aiming circle. All to the direction of the enemy plane.

Another thing to notice: the bullets tried to compensate upwards but they most overshoot. That is quite odd, to say the least

Death from Above member

"Memento mori" roman saying

F0lterknecht #47 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
  • [S-B_T] S-B_T
Thread opened ~5h ours ago ...

... still no response from WG

This somehow reminds me of something ...

anyway - I ll get my tokens and be done with this after beta ends. This just further confirms my believe that this game is just  :facepalm:

Fajtl #48 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostF0lterknecht, on 26 September 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Lots of drama indeed. Anyone has relevant information from RU server on this issue? Was it noticed by their players? Was it discussed? Did WG say anything? We need to stand away from this a little and focus on informations, not emotions.

Tatkowy66 #49 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
WHAT DAFUQ IS THIS SHIT!?
Maybe add autoaimed missiles/bomb....or something
Nice one , nice one...

Grand_Moff_Tano #50 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
This is not Auto-Aim but Aim-Assist, which are both different, also I'd agree, it better be a bug.

DingMan #51 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
You know, this only brings up the question... how many hidden mechanics that are meant to favor noobs, and handicap skilled players are secretly working inside World of Tank's dark "RNG" engine. Makes you wonder how many of those "dings" and no-damage criticals, are TRULY random, and they are not actually hidden tricks secretly implemented by WG in order to reduce the gap between skilled players and no-skillers (who constitute the large majority of players, and also the large majority of payments and largest source of money). How many times you shot a tank with 1% life only to ding, miss, track/crit-no-damage it. How many times you "happened" to ding shots that would seam absolutely mindblowingly impossible to ding. How many times you got penetrated by tanks through the thickest of your armor without any logical explanation. How many times you thought to yourself "oh well, it's just RNG" over and over up to the point you started questioning if you are truly THAT unlucky, or there are other "things" at work...

I guess what happened today here, shows the true face of WG, now question yourselves, can you EVER trust WG again, if they tried pulling this shit even before the launch of WoWp, just think of what they have going in WoT, as they had years to "tweak" that one. Just think about it, and ask yourself if you can ever play another WoT match again, and be confident you was just "unlucky" or if it's actually the game working against you, because your stats are too good and you're too skilled, and you need to be nerfed because otherwise you'd kick the living shit out of no-skilled players, and have them getting mad and not playing (nor paying for) WoT anymore. Well I for one can't. Up until now, when it comes to my WoT experience, I just thought I was being paranoied, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who felt the same, but now... I think things are obvious now... GG WG!

Deamon93 #52 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

First Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [WOWS] WOWS

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 26 September 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

This is not Auto-Aim but Aim-Assist, which are both different, also I'd agree, it better be a bug.

Well the bullets just changed the course to meet the target so it's more than an assist

Death from Above member

Rilohn #53 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles
Oh dear god, just flown my first battle since the patch...only need to vaguely point my plane in the right direction to score easy hits, the autoaim or whatever is horrific and needs removing asap.

Xceptor #54 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
Why dont I see any difference in my game ? O.o it feels like it was before the patch. I do fly heavy fighters mostly is that the reason?
"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."
- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

"Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none." - Tau Commander Farsight

TRNogger #55 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
OK, honestly, how do you do that? I have been playing 2 hours now and missing constantly whenever my crosshairs were not right on target, even from about 100 to 200 meters distance.

sharpneli #56 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [NAKKI] NAKKI

View PostFajtl, on 26 September 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Lots of drama indeed. Anyone has relevant information from RU server on this issue? Was it noticed by their players? Was it discussed? Did WG say anything? We need to stand away from this a little and focus on informations, not emotions.

Information like 2 good videos showing what's happening?  :trollface:

That's why we made the videos. To make it absolutely clear to everyone what's going on. I don't care what happens in RU server. I care that right now on our server the aim locks and it frankly ruins the fun. I no longer have to really aim because it doesn't matter. It just locks and automatically shoots at the lead indicator.

Grand_Moff_Tano #57 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostDeamon93, on 26 September 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Well the bullets just changed the course to meet the target so it's more than an assist
It's classed as Aim-Assist.

Deamon93 #58 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [WOWS] WOWS

View PostPichu_Trainer, on 26 September 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

View PostDeamon93, on 26 September 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

It's classed as Aim-Assist.

Well this is just a classification issue. Auto-aim or aim-assist doesn't matter: this crap MUST be fix

Death from Above member

Cheekibreekiivdamke #59 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

They see me Ilyushin', they hatin

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Now the MK-108 are almost a guaranteed hit, they take ILs down faster than before. Just picked my 609...dear god.
So I say, DEFINITELY FIX THIS.

Edited by Primarch_Victus, 26 September 2013 - 08:35 PM.

Stabu #60 Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 29 battles

View PostFajtl, on 26 September 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

... what more do you need? Both of the videos are ridiculously self explanatory.  We don't need any mystical fact-jesus from RU to tell us "facts" that we already know .

Also tagged with wg, has, ruined, wowp

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users