No gold event for EU?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic

Poll: Should all servers get the same beta events? (220 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 10 battle in order to participate this poll.

Do you think all should have the same events in beta?

1. Yes (201 votes [91.36%])

Percentage of vote: 91.36%

2. No (19 votes [8.64%])

Percentage of vote: 8.64%

Vote Hide poll

MXDoener #181 Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

Crackin´ Sidewalks since 2012

• Alpha Tester
  • 2 battles

View PostAnuSuaraj, on 14 October 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

FFS Doughnut, keep your filthy pool party videos off my Forum.

What?! We just took the bikes out for a spin! :trollface:  :trollface:

WG...fixing stuff that isn´t broken since 2011! :trollface:

Mirbis #182 Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 104 battles

View PostMarine361y, on 13 October 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

1. So what your saying is your not a team player is that right?

2. And your also saying that WG shouldn't listen to genuine feedback about unfair treatment.

3. I think you need to give your head a wobble, what about admins deleting and editing posts on the basis of detrimental comments directed at WG because they don't like what has been said or inferred?

We're dealing with a company who's customer relations is less than adequate to say the least, take WoT for example time and time again the EU players have dipped out of specials given to the other servers. SerB the lead developer always says working as intended, how terrible or just sticks his middle finger up at comments he doesn't like then get's back to his bottle of vodka. I'm now going to use the we word again(which seems to anger you so much :sceptic: ) We as the potential paying customers should always be right without us WG wouldn't make money, no money=no game so please put your brain in gear before your mouth the next time you make a post. This is advice(which I think you should think about) and no way meant to undermine your supposed higher intelligence and off hand comments

You my darling person can only be described as an idiot who thinks he knows it all, unfortunately you don't.

Ever heard saying about "biting the hand that is feeding you"? "The Community of Whiners" you seem to think you represent is just ungrateful and envious. Specials are tailored to each region, therefore they are different. Everybody has different preferences, so there are always complaints like "WTF? NA is getting discounts on my favourite tanks and EU don't?! Unfair treatment!" or "Worthless special. I don't use any of that. Unfair treatment!" People like that should not be listened to because they are not reasonable. Arguing that you are paying costumers is meaningless unless you have the numbers back it up.

That gold event was obviously off and no wonder that there is no trace left of it (I wonder what happened to person responsible for it). No gold for anyone, isn't it fair?

There are many hateful posts towards WG (especially in WoT forums) around. Do they get censored? No unless they break the forum rules. I haven't seen single constructive criticism censored because of its critical note.

In case you would like to continue to embarass yourself in this discussion, please avoid poor insult attempts and post like civilized people do.

Didgnmatt #183 Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 10 battles

Barack O'Bama

Muaaahhah , you made my day, mariner.
I´m gonna have trouble to listen to the news about the president of the US and not
giggle every time i hear his name :trollface:
The early bird gets the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese

Bigglesof206 #184 Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [DAFT] DAFT
I DO wish WG would state the reason this was cancelled,
because I can't help thinking it was simply that they realised they couldn't afford it - there'd be no gold sales for months on the NA server after launch, they'd all be playing free premium time gained by token farming, and they'd be running the whole infrastructure for the benefit of a couple of thousand free users. Surely they simply decided it all cost too much?

Instead they've let a lot of posts squarely blaming it on 'EU whiners' go unchallenged/uncorrected, which has led to a fair amount of ill feeling between the server communities. I think WG owe it to people to give the reason, or at least do something to heal the rift. If it WAS due to whining I'd be surprised, as to be honest I don't think the odd thread with the same dozen people bitching on it repeatedly would be enough to make me cancel an event, were I a WG boss.

There's quite a lot of bad blood in this thread too, it wouldn't hurt for folk to back off on the personal comments....except for the funny ones of course. (A really creative insult is a thing of beauty, after all).

Dave

Didgnmatt #185 Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 10 battles
BTW:
About all the bad feelings of the NA server players about us whingers and complainers, that destroyed their event:
I can´t believe they are stupid enough to really believe WG cancelled the event due to our wish to get the same.
The subject started to cook on the EU forum one day before the event started.
So WG reacted to our "whining" within 24 hours by actually changing something ?
When did this happen last ?
refer to http://forum.worldof...ge__st__120#top
First notice WG read the 116 posts about auto aim from 26th of sept  some good 24 hours later
Then promise to look at it same day
then denial of the problem some days after that.
A few more days later they found a problem, but hasn´t anything to do with the fully documented aiming-aid.
Another few more days later they found the problem.
Hot-fix 22 days later.
THAT´s how long it takes.
C´mon on NA players, gimme a break.

Edited by Didgnmatt, 17 October 2013 - 10:08 AM.

The early bird gets the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese

jeff_peters #186 Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Wicked

• Conquest Member
  • 328 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View PostDidgnmatt, on 17 October 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

BTW:
About all the bad feelings of the NA server players about us whingers and complainers, that destroyed their event:
I can´t believe they are stupid enough to really believe WG cancelled the event due to our wish to get the same.
The subject started to cook on the EU forum one day before the event started.
So WG reacted to our "whining" within 24 hours by actually changing something ?
When did this happen last ?
refer to http://forum.worldof...ge__st__120#top
First notice WG read the 116 posts about auto aim from 26th of sept  some good 24 hours later
Then promise to look at it same day
then denial of the problem some days after that.
A few more days later they found a problem, but hasn´t anything to do with the fully documented aiming-aid.
Another few more days later they found the problem.
Hot-fix 22 days later.
THAT´s how long it takes.
C´mon on NA players, gimme a break.

Of course. The NA office in their infinite wisdom stepped over a line and got spanked. Nothing more.

DfA cannon fodder

Renwor #187 Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3340 battles
In fact, one more thing: EU forum provided a convenient smoke screen for the withdrawal.

Bigglesof206 #188 Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [DAFT] DAFT
Yeah,
the smokescreen - I have been rather wondering if the NA employees concerned weren't glad that some idiot jumped to an incorrect conclusion about the reason for it being pulled....they certainly have done absolutely nothing to stop the NA server crowd (all 150 of them) from blaming us for wrecking their party.

Dave

Huhudidi #189 Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 589 battles
  • [KAFU] KAFU
Voted no, and really dont care. But I like polls..  :popcorn:

Marine361y #190 Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 16 battles
  • [DAFT] DAFT

View PostAnuSuaraj, on 13 October 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

View PostMarine361y, on 13 October 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

I think Mirbis is big enough and ugly enough to defend his own post so butt out Anu. Over and Out.

Oh no you didn't...*snaps fingers*

It's on now girlfriend *snaps fingers again* mhmmm...

Let me explain to you how this Forum works:

- I am AnuSuaraj, resident funnyman and soft troll, I butt into everything and I always think I'm right...even when I'm not...most people tolerate me because they find me to be annoying in a cuteh kind of way and also because I actually am right some of the time.

- jeff_peters is the witty backstabber that dismantles peeps with well placed punts and Grim is the resident rational person that tries to explain things, sometimes with a few harsh words if neccessary.

But Mirbis...

Mirbis?! Mirbis is like the calmest and most rational person on this Forum. The guy knows tonnes about planes and about this game yet he chooses to speak only when he has something relevant and constructive to say...

And this is a guy you have a problem with? The Forum's resident teddy bear?

Seriously?

I for one will not allow this "Mr. I-just-joined-the-Forum-last-month-and-already-have-a-bone-to-pick..." so you best stop this now...

Mirbis?!

For real?

Geez.

Anu I think you and I should agree to disagree as there is more than enough room for two resident funnymen in this comedy club.
I think my material is better than your though as I have a better team of writers lol
Q.What's brown and sticky.
A. A stick.
Doesn't quite cut it I'm afraid what you need is a tag line something like.
Can you hear me mother?
Have you been?
or
Nice to see to see you nice.

Comedy lesson over and out if you need anymore help then please don't hesitate to PM me I am after all a professional.

Bert took his Saint Bernard to the vet. "Doctor," he said sadly, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to cut off my dog's tail." The vet stepped back, "Bert, why should I do such a terrible thing?" "Because my mother-in-law's arriving tomorrow, and I don't want anything to make her think she's welcome."

Andy
A South African In Exile In the UK. And Remember Guy's Never Eat Yellow Snow.

D-A-F-T - For the older, wiser and grumpy pilot

Hanszeehock #191 Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• Squadron Leader
  • 1 battle
  • [COSTS] COSTS
Hello Andy, the jokes are terrible....................... :facepalm:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users