When i get a invite to alpha D:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

nulero82 #21 Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Excuse me register with the alpha but I checked on the American site and I would like invitation to the European, I'm from Spain and was in the beta of World of Tanks in 2010.

IGGY_0809 #22 Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 68 battles
Omg when they will send me my mail OMG OMG!!! STFU u will play it sooner or later, it is only ALPHA TEST, than goes BETA, and than real one!!! When u get to the third part then u can grind ur damn planes, and they will stay in garage!!! Eat that pop corns guys and stop talking trash...  :Smile_popcorn:

To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.

Clipper #23 Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

Test Pilot

• Alpha Tester
  • 506 battles

View Postnulero82, on 01 March 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

Excuse me register with the alpha but I checked on the American site and I would like invitation to the European, I'm from Spain and was in the beta of World of Tanks in 2010.
Hey mate!! Another betatester in World of Tanks, from Spain.

I wait another selection. Remember, more of 100000 registrations in the past week. Be patience

Guthwulf1 #24 Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [OFO] OFO

View Postnerop, on 01 March 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

thx for the answer and i think they frist rewiv the last who sent it to them it is almost as the E-mail consept.
the newest on top and the oldest on the buttom
this is not how it is it is just my guess
Im guessing that you are right, so my chance are smaller, day by day :P But its just a guess so i might be not right .
@Superstar31
OMG, OMG you are talking trash too. Any body knows its alpha they just want to test it - its normal. And its good for game too because more eyes see more  :Smile_glasses:

aai_123 #25 Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postdonkeydoodoo, on 01 March 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

(frags = kills)

Got my alpha reply today........sent application yesterday........so yeah looks random .
it sucks me. :Smile_izmena:  well,good luck for you.

IGGY_0809 #26 Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 68 battles

View PostGuthwulf1, on 01 March 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Im guessing that you are right, so my chance are smaller, day by day :P But its just a guess so i might be not right .
@Superstar31
OMG, OMG you are talking trash too. Any body knows its alpha they just want to test it - its normal. And its good for game too because more eyes see more  :Smile_glasses:

We ar all talking trash bro, and we ar all getting frustrated because we did not get mail, soo i am using paradox  :Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.

Kaze703PL #27 Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
Very well ... I am must wait for this invite  :Smile-_tongue: and more play WOT  :Smile_playing:

LiquidMorphin #28 Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Still no Mail....Ok i think they have Thousands of aplications...Well we have to give them time....Sooner or Later we will get the Invite...till that i Play WOT to get my IS4 and IS7 :Smile_playing:

Ther0 #29 Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DCA] DCA

View Postdonkeydoodoo, on 01 March 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

(frags = kills)

Got my alpha reply today........sent application yesterday........so yeah looks random .

I'm glad for you, but that's the exactly kind of things that made "dedicated player" to being pissed off to the WG.

The problem is that IT CAN'T be random. Or they start from the top, or they start from the bottom for read the emails.. and since they told that they will read every mail and, since i don't know ANY mail client that pops up the mail randomly, they're starting from the last e-mails, and that sucks because if someone send the apply today it means that he(or she) figured out about this game only today, while a dedicated player (with a discrete ammount of hype burining inside him or she) that sent the application on the first days it's doomed to see his application validated after months (reading THOUSANDS of email it's a boring, long work) while he (or she) deserved to be one of the firsts.

Btw, still waiting for my application, sent the 23rd of february ;)

I hope to fly with you guys very soon.

csandazoltan #30 Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 206 battles
  • [FOHU] FOHU

View PostTher0, on 02 March 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

I'm glad for you, but that's the exactly kind of things that made "dedicated player" to being pissed off to the WG.

The problem is that IT CAN'T be random. Or they start from the top, or they start from the bottom for read the emails.. and since they told that they will read every mail and, since i don't know ANY mail client that pops up the mail randomly, they're starting from the last e-mails, and that sucks because if someone send the apply today it means that he(or she) figured out about this game only today, while a dedicated player (with a discrete ammount of hype burining inside him or she) that sent the application on the first days it's doomed to see his application validated after months (reading THOUSANDS of email it's a boring, long work) while he (or she) deserved to be one of the firsts.

Btw, still waiting for my application, sent the 23rd of february ;)

I hope to fly with you guys very soon.

Well said, and i did not thought about this way... new e-mail first... ingenious!

BUT (big one) every mail client can sort e-mails by sender, subject, and date... even in reverse... so they could view older mails first...

It is so good to be a Commander of a clan

NeroTheCatTzar #31 Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3 battles
  • [JOTNE] JOTNE

View Postcsandazoltan, on 02 March 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

Well said, and i did not thought about this way... new e-mail first... ingenious!

BUT (big one) every mail client can sort e-mails by sender, subject, and date... even in reverse... so they could view older mails first...
I tryed to come up with the same idea earlier look forther uppwords

(whining mode on) yeah why aren`t they chekking the oldest e-mail first they find many good guys there to  :Smile_unsure:  (whining mode of)

Jazka #32 Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I haven´t been able to understand the process behind getting invited to alpha. At first it seemed like people who got in waited only like 24 hours
But also some people got in with applications which were made a week ago (not so many cause huge number of applications were made over the last moments I think)
So I can´t make out who gets in and why. For me it seems more or less random but then again I´m not choosing the lucky ones and I bet they wont tell their secret...

"Alea iacta est"

Frenzyyy #33 Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
The only thing we can do is pray.  :Smile_trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users