Bf 110C-6

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Tomerell #1 Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 107 battles

Just came back here after several months away, and started to grind (again) from the T1.

Noticed also that e.g. German premium has changed from 210 to Bf 110C-6 which is totally new to me.

Is it worth the investment, and how does it differ from 110B and E ?

tr1bun #2 Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 1102 battles

Hi,

I have the plane in my garage. I like ist realy for making credits and trainig my crew for the HF line of the German. Just compare it to the planes you was asking for. In my opinion, this planes makes fun and is one of the biggest credit machines atm.

http://worldofwarplanes.eu/encyclopedia/vehicles/germany/bf-110b/

http://worldofwarplanes.eu/encyclopedia/vehicles/germany/bf-110c-6/

http://worldofwarplanes.eu/encyclopedia/vehicles/germany/bf-110e/

Greetz

tr1bun

Edited by tr1bun, 10 December 2013 - 02:36 PM.

johnmcaulay #3 Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6679 battles
It has a big, meaty cannon mounted under the nose.  I haven't run with it since the final days of the Beta but it was a pretty effective killing machine then, especially if you are a Heavy fighter guy! 

633 Squadron Red Flight"Blue Leader to all sections. Enemy anti-aircraft intact. Keep your eyes open. We're going in!" 633 Squadron Red Flight

tr1bun #4 Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 1102 battles

View Postjohnmcaulay, on 10 December 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

It has a big, meaty cannon mounted under the nose.  I haven't run with it since the final days of the Beta but it was a pretty effective killing machine then, especially if you are a Heavy fighter guy! 

true

_Grim_ #5 Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

Official Reaper

• Beta Tester
  • 1341 battles

It hasn't replaced the 210-that one has become the gift for alpha testers(and a subject of quite some whining on the forum).

As for the 110C-it is a great purchase.It carries a 30 mm MK103 gun which has the ability to just  rip wings off planes ,which makes it a great troll plane.It is also quite agile and has the standard HF insane boost.As it is a premium plane it is also a very good moneymaker.To be honest,I had more fun playing the 110C than playing the 110B.

...................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................Death from Above Reaper and Magister

Tomerell #6 Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 107 battles

Thanks for info guys . I need to buy one money maker premium, so your experience with the plane and because I'm HF lover, this seems like an obvious choice for me. :honoring:

Paletta22 #7 Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1821 battles
You will love it!

Panzerjager33 #8 Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 31 battles
I just bought it and I am in love. :wub:

Souln #9 Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Airman Basic

• 2152 battles
What did the Wargames do with Bf 110C-6, last 3 days I get lots of money with him. Now after new patch 1.1.0 his "money generating power" is in rang of Bf 110B (before I get 30% - 50% more money)?

ZWC #10 Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1979 battles

View Post_Grim_, on 10 December 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

It hasn't replaced the 210-that one has become the gift for alpha testers(and a subject of quite some whining on the forum).

As for the 110C-it is a great purchase.It carries a 30 mm MK103 gun which has the ability to just  rip wings off planes ,which makes it a great troll plane.It is also quite agile and has the standard HF insane boost.As it is a premium plane it is also a very good moneymaker.To be honest,I had more fun playing the 110C than playing the 110B.

It hasn't replaced the Me.210.

The Me.210 was spoiled to the AlphaTesters, so they had a moneymaker from start.

For it's obvious WarGaming didn't take any care for thier CBtesters.

"(and a subject of quite some whining on the forum)", not whining fool, everybody can see how the reward-differs way too much.

AlphaTesters get all the rewards (which I think is thier right and they deserve) vs. ClosedBetaTesters, got crappy tier 5. (only good for giving away lots of assists)

Even when you do like the XP-77, the Alpha's got it aswell. so the only differ in gifts was the (in-game)excellent Me.210

Actually they got a real good gift. Too good a gift.... while all other testers got normal gift (that also was given to alphas)

Now as almost every WoWp-player all over the world was downgraded by not being able to buy it even as pre-order.. (like testersgift in WoT)

It's obvious the Alpha's got a hudge false start!

Not funny, not fair... not wise.. very dumb.

To be "on-topic":

The Bf.110C-6 is no waste of money!

If you plan to play German HF it's a must to purchase. for skilling up your gunner.

It differs to the B and E.

110B is more fighter-like (not to mount bombs)

110E does well as fighter even with bombs mounted.

110C is very nice for it differs from B and E so it got his onw playstyle and you will have lots of fun.

Not nearly as good as the Me.210 but a must-have.

Edited by ZWC, 23 December 2013 - 07:04 AM.

_Grim_ #11 Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

Official Reaper

• Beta Tester
  • 1341 battles

View PostZWC, on 23 December 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

massive amounts of whining,buthurt and crying about 210

Jesus ,will you finally give this a rest ?

The fact remains-alpha testers put the most effort in the game and thus deserve the biggest award.Did you participate in the alpha ?You did not.Did you contribute to the game during alpha ?You did not.Do you qualify for the requirements to get it?You do not.Do you want the alpha reward?Yes you do.So stop with this selfish whining about the 210.

And don't even dare to talk to me about having intentions to participate in the alpha.If it was like that,if I get a low grade at an exam,I'll say that I "had" intentions to study more and that due to that I should get a higher grade.Cant you see how ridiculous that is ?

Edited by _Grim_, 24 December 2013 - 05:52 PM.

...................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................Death from Above Reaper and Magister

ZWC #12 Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1979 battles

View Post_Grim_, on 24 December 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

Jesus ,will you finally give this a rest ?

The fact remains-alpha testers put the most effort in the game and thus deserve the biggest award.Did you participate in the alpha ?You did not.Did you contribute to the game during alpha ?You did not.Do you qualify for the requirements to get it?You do not.Do you want the alpha reward?Yes you do.So stop with this selfish whining about the 210.

And don't even dare to talk to me about having intentions to participate in the alpha.If it was like that,if I get a low grade at an exam,I'll say that I "had" intentions to study more and that due to that I should get a higher grade.Cant you see how ridiculous that is ?

If you still not got the point , than thats very sad.

I never said that alpha testers didn't do sh*t! No, I think they do have the right of the best reward.

And they would have got it. no matter what.

For they got all rewards anyway. They got the best rewards.

-

Now that's cleared up, we go to what's wrong here..

nobody should give it a rest.

If something happened that just was plain stupid. 

Now I'm sick and tired of all you thickheaded not untherstanding fools that just don't get that the dirrerance between reward to Alpha's and ClosedBeta's was hudge.

Than there is the thing that Me.210 was too good as a gift to begin with.

He.100 , XP-77, fit as gift. Me.210 is just to wide wanted. 

Now you know I can go on.. and on. for there are simply so many good reasons why WG shouldn't have done what they did, but you just don't want to get it.

For me personally... I did test Alpha a bit while I was waiting for my invite-key, For that was just not on my account , I agree that I'm not entitled to call meself an alpha.

So. that's cleared up aswell.

Now I did register for alpha and was willing to test as alpha,... but we players cannot make ourselfs alpha,.. you had to win the lottery for that.

But what we (you too) earl beta's did do, is putting in almost 2 year of testing game.

You know how that was, I know too.

If gifts would not have differ so much,.. there would have been some kind of logic.

"Cant you see how ridiculous that is ?"

Yes , I see how ridiculous the reward system was ?

Sad to see, you as good and wise men still don't get that , between alpha and early beta , the hudge differ in reward cannot be justified in any way. 

The people who left the room had a voice.... you only can't hear them anymore.

Nice to think something is fine, because all disagreeing are eliminated.

So, you may say, "give it a rest"... but that's for the weak... never give in to stupidness.

Hanszeehock #13 Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:37 AM

First Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 10606 battles

Good will to all men anyone !! 

This thread is supposed to be about the 110C, lets not start again on the whole rewards for alpha/beta testers, its been done to death.

Shiafa #14 Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3984 battles

so lets continue, that i finally bought it for the actual discount

1 sortie, 3 kills, enough said for a 110B Lover :eyesup:

Quack!!!

ZWC #15 Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1979 battles

View PostHanszeehock, on 25 December 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

Good will to all men anyone !! 

This thread is supposed to be about the 110C, lets not start again on the whole rewards for alpha/beta testers, its been done to death.

agree!

but Grim started it again.

So minus the one who start and not the one who has to reply!

quote grim; "It hasn't replaced the 210-that one has become the gift for alpha testers(and a subject of quite some whining on the forum)."

Sorry! the whining part was both sides.

btw. this small group of forum friends alway sticking together neg.reps and pos back themselfs.... so silly

on topic; great man. you didn't lost your money on it.

jeff_peters #16 Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

Wicked

• Alpha Tester
  • 4852 battles
Wonderful plane. Next to the 210 it's my second best premium earner but it's also worth because of all the one shots. 

DfA cannon fodder

vlasterx #17 Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1169 battles

One of the planes I enjoy playing the most. One of the reasons is that it's in a best tier for a WW2 game without that UFO's that start at T8 and best of all it's premium :) 3cm gun is ultimate trolling machine.

Here is one of my replays. We were defeated, I played like a siemka at the moment of death :), but it was great all in all ;)

dan_can #18 Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 5575 battles
Next time try a hammerhead turn if ur stalling. And dont fire under 750m, 30mm oberheats too quickly for prolonged firing.

"The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush his achievement and remove all record of his very existence. From that defeat there is no recovery. That is the meaning of victory."

Lord Commander Solar Macharius

Death from AboveYoutube Channel

vlasterx #19 Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1169 battles

View Postdan_can, on 29 December 2013 - 09:05 AM, said:

Next time try a hammerhead turn if ur stalling. And dont fire under 750m, 30mm oberheats too quickly for prolonged firing.

How do you do hammerhead? 

Speed was too low for any manuever. Obvious problem with steep climb and no more juice in the engine.

I have separated weapon groups. 

30mm canon for targets under 1000m and I use both canon and guns for targets under 600m. 

Those 12.7mm guns are for targets at 750m or closer, US and USSR planes usually use them.

Edited by vlasterx, 29 December 2013 - 11:48 AM.

dan_can #20 Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 5575 battles
http://en.wikipedia....Hammerhead_turn

"The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush his achievement and remove all record of his very existence. From that defeat there is no recovery. That is the meaning of victory."

Lord Commander Solar Macharius

Death from AboveYoutube Channel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users