seriously taking the piss now.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

del500780009 #21 Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles

View PostRainbowDash_GER, on 08 March 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

I hope they won't allow us to use our WOT credits in WOWP, because there would be many people who get the tier 10 plane on the very first day. I think people should at least have to grind the credits for it in WOWP. WG would sell more premium planes as well :P

I agree with this sentiment.

AceKija #22 Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

Senior Airman

• Alpha Tester
  • 2 battles
  • [EXS] EXS

View PostDarazun, on 07 March 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

Em no Spitfire or Hurricane ? seriously it's as if you dont like them for some reason or another , as you still have'nt implemented the brit tanks into tanks yet either. Yet you stuck french in rofl :/ where's the brit love ? their air superiority during ww2 deserves them a spot at launch :D

Also on a side note will the gold i have in tanks be able to be used in wowp ?
well dude this is still alpha test you cant say no that plane or no this plane wait for it and it will come just like on WOT manny tanks have not been on alpha or Cb but they have been added time ath a time ...

NDA Rulles
1.Don't post pictures of the game outside of official WOWP forum! just on WOWP AT section (hidden)
2.Don't post any content outside of WOWP official forum! just on WOWP AT section (hidden)
3.Don't post videos outside of WOWP forum!Dont post videos on Youtube or other just on WOWP AT section (hidden)

CHARM_3 #23 Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • [RAWR] RAWR

View Postkijevskias, on 09 March 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

well dude this is still alpha test you cant say no that plane or no this plane wait for it and it will come just like on WOT manny tanks have not been on alpha or Cb but they have been added time ath a time ...

I'm pretty sure that Wargaming has confirmed the starting nations, and Britain isn't one of them. Therefore he can say that British aircraft (including the Spitfire and Hurricane) won't be in it.

Porscu #24 Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:32 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
Im gonna play with Bf109, because theyre so bad ass :Smile_trollface: . and to anyone who thinks otherwise, the worlds best ace, used this plane :Smile_honoring:
Give...me...invite..NOW

ig_maniac #25 Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles

View PostPorscu, on 12 March 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

Im gonna play with Bf109, because theyre so bad ass :Smile_trollface: . and to anyone who thinks otherwise, the worlds best ace, used this plane :Smile_honoring:

Ok, so what about the most iconic WWII fighter pilot from Britain, Douglas Barder? He flew a Hurricane....... and why was he iconic. because he had tin legs.   :Smile_trollface:  

Just because the german ace flew a 109 does not make it the best plane for you. He could have flown a spitfire and still been as effective. It should always be about the skill of the pilot, coupled with the capabilities of the plane.

I have been flying FSX since release, and as soon as it was available the Accu sim spitfire. Now thats a difficult plane to fly. but very rewarding. So i hope the mechanics of the game are that accurate they portray true flight dynamics of the different planes. With the added abilities of being able to force a stall.
But the lack of British planes is a bit of a let down. But think what we have to look forward to.

Spitfire
Hurricane
Mosquito

Serious planes  :Smile_veryhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users