• Conquest Member
  • 9045 battles
  • [LLV24] LLV24

View Postfallenkezef, on 28 July 2015 - 12:52 AM, said:

The British tree needs a Hawker line

http://forum.worldof...st__180#topmost

Posted on April 22, 2017 - 10:38 by Grenoli

View postsZlodiy_v_hate (April 22, 2017 - 4:26) wrote:

Some time ago sounded hints at the British branch Hurricanes. She is buried, or left in an uncertain future?

In no case. It has plans, and possibly as early as this year, "Hurricanes" in the game will be more than one. :)

donaastor #703 Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

Senior Airman

• 15430 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF
What do you think about to reduce the chance of bots hitting tail. I am usually flying Soviet aircrafts and tail is the vital part of my plane, because the only good thing in Soviets is good maneuverability. In last few patches when bots hit me, or some heavy fighter, they destroy the tail in 99% of cases and I can't play anymore. And that in only one shot. They just come and destroy the tail, after which and me whole. This is not real. Correct this, make the wings more endangered that the tail.

Pickardino #704 Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:43 AM

Airman Basic

• 3068 battles

Hi,

1. in/out of battle indicator related to the players on the friend list would be really nice.

2. wondering if the current radar, which is more less displaying the same info as the minimap, could be used for altitude distribution of the planes in the battle. But, reading tha patchnotes of the current test it seems the radar/minimap interface is going to be reworked anyway, so let's see

3. and probably most annoying to me, please remove the "attack target XXX" bot incentive (because that's what it is) or adjust the bot programming that they would react similarly to human players (ie most likely won't). Tired of skycamping generals and safe-distance focus. How about "need a wingman" instead, that would allocate, if viable, a bot of comparable plane performance for some period of time.

..yes, I am a noob in this game. There may be some other principle involved here that I do not understand. Please enlighten me. Thank you.

elias_the_great #705 Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

Airman Basic

• Conquest Member
  • 6131 battles
  • [MS-GR] MS-GR

Hello everyone,

Since this is a 3 year old topic i dont know if anyone will even see my post but i ll give it a try anyways...! So the reason why i m writing in this topic is the lootbox awful RNG in these new events.In my opinion its unfair because you rely on LUCK to be rewarded and to be honest i dont concider myself a lucky person in general. So since the code is much more dificult to change,i have some ideas to suggest regarding other ways to make the unlucky players(like myself) happy:

1.Increase the quantity of the items that drop on 'bad' boxes.

What i mean by that is :lets say your luck is terrible and the only thing you get are premium comsumables(med kits etc.).I dont believe anyone here can say that 2 tokens or one box that you played at least half an hour to get worths 2 premium fire extingushers or two med kits.How about 50?or 100 if you are lucky?!

2. You cannot get the same type of loot in the same box opening :

Lets say that you open the first box and again you get med kits :( .This mechanism should asure you that you are not going to get in the remaining 5 loot boxes a consumamble type reward,instead you are going to get money,gold,premium account or a plane. In the next box you open,in the same loot opening you get 50000 credits, that means that the remaining 4 boxes cannot have consumables and credits.This way will give players a fair reaward for playing the entire night and a variety of rewards at the same time!

3.Increased number of loot in the boxes(when you open a box and gives you more than one type of loot. example: gold and credits): This happens now too but lets make it permenant for every box.

4. A garanteed chance to get whatever you want:

Lets say that you want this new german t10 plane because has rockets and you thing its gonna be fun to play with and mess around.BUT you play two weeks now and you havent even gotten any plane of this line,and your progresion towards this amazing tier 10 has stopped to the Fw190 A-5(t6),that means not only you are not getting to play this piece of art soon, you might never get to do so because you wont get passed one of his predesasors(Fw190D),that sucks!!! :( 

So,how about there is a way to earn what you want?! How? I have though two ways: A) In a certain amount of boxes(lets say 50 for example) you havent gotten the plane you disire,but at 50 boxes you will get an unlock tokenthis token will allow you to unluck whatever you want for the prizes in the event,and to make it fair, you will have to pay a small amount of tokens(like 10-15) in order to unlock a tier 10 plane.For the players that have already gotten what they wanned in the event the unlock tokken can be burned for gold(lets say 5000) or free xp(lets say 50000),in that way they could get a premium plane that they want for playing this event so much or skip a plane that they hate to fly in a tech line! B) A new type a currency,lets call it scrap.Players will be able to collect scrap by onenning boxes or by buying it for real money or gold. Scrap will be available only it this type of events and will allow the player to buy for free one or more of the planes that are introduced to the event.For example:lets say you open a box and you get 50000 credits and 50 scrap,this scrap will stack with the rest you have earned like the credits and every other corrency does in the game. And so far you have 1600 scrap,the t10 plane costs 1500 scrap, so you can get it for free! Lets say the amount of scrap in the boxes will vary from 20 to 100 so you can have poppy luck or rabbitfoot luck!!

Thats all for now sorry for the long post, i hope someone watch my post and implelemt one of my ideas because i think luck is not something worth investing  at...!

Edited by Jbnn, 21 June 2017 - 11:58 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to using red color reserved for staff only.

jakub_czyli_ja #706 Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
From my point of view this event could be ended right now. Then I could start grinding these planes in usual matter, instead of playing over 2 hours per day to get 12 worthless gold consumables that I won't use anyway.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

_Stealth_Hunter_ #707 Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:09 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 11183 battles

View Postelias_the_great, on 16 June 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

4. A garanteed chance to get whatever you want

Edited by Jbnn, 21 June 2017 - 11:59 AM.

#BotLivesMatter

Old signature now in accordance to standards passed by our new robotic overlords

Tortuga11 #708 Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:26 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 722 battles

: Spielen: Ich hätte gerne auf die Taste "H" wie Hupe für die Ju 87 G Stuka eine zuschaltbare Sirene und wo sind da die Bomben?

Edited by Tortuga11, 27 June 2017 - 04:26 AM.

_EAF_ #709 Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 22002 battles
  • [LVM] LVM

but i will make some short points to clear

1- that game depend on the fun and entertainment so every one have a chance to have some kills ..some fun ...some whatever ..even the new guys have a chance to play .. your new system of the bots take all of that away ..( if u are top player and old in the game you will maybe survive but the the rest them survive chance gone )

2-the levels of the bots was close to be fair before ..they are 3 levels ...( beginners..soldier..v bots ) so whatever your level of the skill are ..u will have a chance to play ... Example if you are pro player .. you can deal with the strong bots and the players then u will deal with the noob bots at end who know's many some of your team mates new one in the game kill it ..( by that every one had a chance of getting experience and fun ) but with the new bots ...tell be and be fair .whats the survival rate for you team ( or you ) because every bot now soldier and v bots ( plus the super killer bots ) none stop guns ..unlimited boots ..no altitude limit

3- i do not need to focus and excited and motivated 10000000% to watch my back from players and bots and super bots now ..some of us come from work or had a life to live and we come home to put that away to play to have some fun to face the life next day ...not when i go home i start a blood pressure war game because your new bots system

4-now i see even the altitude limit gone ...i see the Japanese planes and yaks bots fly over 3500 m running after tail of the our planes high skies ...( yesterday i was flying with hg3 vs attacker bot t9 ..that bot keep climbing after my tail until 5000 m ( his boots never get empty )..to make him stall i had to dive and climb to 5400 m ( he never stop firing even with his guns stock from the over heating he keep firing ) yes i killed him but i had only 10 or 15 hp to complete the game with it ..anther one ..the yak 15 climbed to 3600 m after xf5u so whats the point ??? are you putting fake states or make some bullshit jocks in the game..every strong point of any plane we fly ..you take it away when we face your new bots

5- t 2 and 3 and 4 ..the most tiers which the new players playing and this tiers are the surface of the game which gives the impression to any new player if he like the game or not ..he keep playing it or stop ) ...to be fair ..any one need to start this game this days ..2 days max he will drop it ..the fw 57 super heavy bots one swipe on ur plane 75% of ur hp gone ..some planes bots like i 16 and ki ..they will not give any chance to any new player or even a normal player a chance to maneuver and focus on the players ..they will die in blink of the eye with your new bots ( because now you can not give your tail to any bot or trust .not safe any more )

6- if i want to play vs bot ..from the start ..so why u put humans then ?...this is pvp game ...i play vs humans ..if i want to play vs video game bots it was better to buy Nintendo then!!

7- the way now of the game now every bullshit hero ..set and hide in the back or fly high and point on you with f2 and the bots do the best job to damage you or kill you and he in the end he show him self as a hero and kill you ...and i start to think that wg love and support this coward style

8-the ammunition of the new boot..really they make the best of the best bots ...better climbing ..better boots ...none stop guns ..plus golden amm..which set u in fire from the first bullet some times

9- you make the bot planes attacking with rockets too . play in tier 8 and 9 and 10 ..wowo look to the bv 210 and above ..from the start of the game ,,u will see even the bots spam rocket every where ..man lol i saw a bot bv 210 t 8 kill 3 guys in row from the start by rockets ( the bot was firing rockets in every where ..even me ...i get rocketed from behind il 20 bot vs me il 40 ?

10-where is the fun and the skill and the fair war ...if u face two bv 210 players t 8 (bots or humans ) carry 16 rocket = 32 rocket...or 2 bv 2xx =112 rocket
man ...i face that in tier 10 ...i was flying mig 15 vs 2 bv 2xx ...can u maneuver and run and climb vs 112 rocket firing at you ?

marauderim #710 Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

Senior Airman

• 16688 battles
  • [ASASP] ASASP

View Post_EAF_, on 07 July 2017 - 07:06 PM, said:

but i will make some short points to clear

1- that game depend on the fun and entertainment so every one have a chance to have some kills ..some fun ...some whatever ..even the new guys have a chance to play .. your new system of the bots take all of that away ..( if u are top player and old in the game you will maybe survive but the the rest them survive chance gone )

2-the levels of the bots was close to be fair before ..they are 3 levels ...( beginners..soldier..v bots ) so whatever your level of the skill are ..u will have a chance to play ... Example if you are pro player .. you can deal with the strong bots and the players then u will deal with the noob bots at end who know's many some of your team mates new one in the game kill it ..( by that every one had a chance of getting experience and fun ) but with the new bots ...tell be and be fair .whats the survival rate for you team ( or you ) because every bot now soldier and v bots ( plus the super killer bots ) none stop guns ..unlimited boots ..no altitude limit

3- i do not need to focus and excited and motivated 10000000% to watch my back from players and bots and super bots now ..some of us come from work or had a life to live and we come home to put that away to play to have some fun to face the life next day ...not when i go home i start a blood pressure war game because your new bots system

4-now i see even the altitude limit gone ...i see the Japanese planes and yaks bots fly over 3500 m running after tail of the our planes high skies ...( yesterday i was flying with hg3 vs attacker bot t9 ..that bot keep climbing after my tail until 5000 m ( his boots never get empty )..to make him stall i had to dive and climb to 5400 m ( he never stop firing even with his guns stock from the over heating he keep firing ) yes i killed him but i had only 10 or 15 hp to complete the game with it ..anther one ..the yak 15 climbed to 3600 m after xf5u so whats the point ??? are you putting fake states or make some bullshit jocks in the game..every strong point of any plane we fly ..you take it away when we face your new bots

5- t 2 and 3 and 4 ..the most tiers which the new players playing and this tiers are the surface of the game which gives the impression to any new player if he like the game or not ..he keep playing it or stop ) ...to be fair ..any one need to start this game this days ..2 days max he will drop it ..the fw 57 super heavy bots one swipe on ur plane 75% of ur hp gone ..some planes bots like i 16 and ki ..they will not give any chance to any new player or even a normal player a chance to maneuver and focus on the players ..they will die in blink of the eye with your new bots ( because now you can not give your tail to any bot or trust .not safe any more )

6- if i want to play vs bot ..from the start ..so why u put humans then ?...this is pvp game ...i play vs humans ..if i want to play vs video game bots it was better to buy Nintendo then!!

7- the way now of the game now every bullshit hero ..set and hide in the back or fly high and point on you with f2 and the bots do the best job to damage you or kill you and he in the end he show him self as a hero and kill you ...and i start to think that wg love and support this coward style

8-the ammunition of the new boot..really they make the best of the best bots ...better climbing ..better boots ...none stop guns ..plus golden amm..which set u in fire from the first bullet some times

9- you make the bot planes attacking with rockets too . play in tier 8 and 9 and 10 ..wowo look to the bv 210 and above ..from the start of the game ,,u will see even the bots spam rocket every where ..man lol i saw a bot bv 210 t 8 kill 3 guys in row from the start by rockets ( the bot was firing rockets in every where ..even me ...i get rocketed from behind il 20 bot vs me il 40 ?

10-where is the fun and the skill and the fair war ...if u face two bv 210 players t 8 (bots or humans ) carry 16 rocket = 32 rocket...or 2 bv 2xx =112 rocket
man ...i face that in tier 10 ...i was flying mig 15 vs 2 bv 2xx ...can u maneuver and run and climb vs 112 rocket firing at you ?

agree with all this, just want to had 2 points

1 - low tier games should be protected both from strong bots and also from strong players, i play low tier games sometimes, mostly on t4 for missions, and it feels bad to see those freash players get hammered by either me or strong bots. Solution = put strong players against bots only if there arent enough strong players, after all i doubt any strong player will complain if they fly only against bots or against bots +1 or 2 noob player, this way the new players will get only new players to play against and also weaker bots(this is important too). New players Need to be protected, this happens in a lot of games with the beginner zones.

2 - PLEASE stop top tier flight games, i think i dont need to explain this one.

Other than this 2 points all _EAF_ said is what i feel also about the game

Gufo_Tave #711 Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:30 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 13092 battles
I want a 1 vs one mode, i'm sick and tired of meddlers that ruin a sane duel between two planes :playing:
In engineering, could exist not-optimal solution, but ridiculus ones... never
In most cases, the right question is not "why?".  In most cases, the right question is "why not?".
A ridiculous decision is the madness of a moment. A ridiculous person is the madness of a life.

The_Last_Jedi #712 Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:05 AM

Airman Basic

• 2291 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

1 vs 1... 3 vs 3... 5 vs 5...7... 9... team mode... by tiers... CW... Citadel... something to fight for as a team and gather pieces to build like in wot model...

The 3 games will be ever combined in some mixed war? Heard once that some maps are designed for that purpose...

A_Botnot #713 Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:29 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 27676 battles
  • [A_D] A_D
One missing Black Cat, Flt. mascot. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users