[Discussion] Your wish list

• Please log in to reply
738 replies to this topic

jnishar #721 Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

Senior Airman

• 354 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 01 September 2017 - 05:57 AM, said:

Having tier VI as top tier you can't reliably determine, is fomething is rare, or not. It's just silly.

And contratry to you, some of us have seen imba 3 man flights.

i have seen three man flights before, i have even been in some when the game first started, and offcourse i can determine what i like or dont like in a game and see if things are rare even if i dont play in tier 7 yet. i have every single tier 5 airplane exept one. i enjoy this game i dont need to rush it like i did with tanks. and its its rare that i see a 2 man squad with 2 of same aircraft.

Grumpy_Guts #722 Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:18 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1145 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Three player flights could have worked very well if they had made it so one at least had to be a GAA, but three the same did tend to be overpowering at times.

But do see a messed up opportunity by makers for encouraging more to get involved in the game by reducing flts as they did.

I like the GAA line and have fun flying them, but as a result of the reduction in the flt very few players if any will fly with me in a fighter or heavy because of the difficulty supporting each other, and I can understand this frustrating as it is. A lot off us are missing out flying with fellow players in this way and of coarse putting " Flying as a Team " back into the battles.

Yes would like to see three player flights back in  some way.  

Edited by A_Botnot, 02 September 2017 - 02:31 PM.

Talvathir #723 Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 21 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View Postjnishar, on 02 September 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

i have seen three man flights before, i have even been in some when the game first started, and offcourse i can determine what i like or dont like in a game and see if things are rare even if i dont play in tier 7 yet. i have every single tier 5 airplane exept one. i enjoy this game i dont need to rush it like i did with tanks. and its its rare that i see a 2 man squad with 2 of same aircraft.

You will see plenty of it on tiers 9-10. Two inbreds in german heavies out to accomplish nothing other than to polish their e-peens. Some clans have turned this into a membership requirement I believe...

Would you not agree, bro's?

jnishar #724 Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

Senior Airman

• 354 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostTalvathir, on 05 September 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

You will see plenty of it on tiers 9-10. Two inbreds in german heavies out to accomplish nothing other than to polish their e-peens. Some clans have turned this into a membership requirement I believe...

Would you not agree, bro's?

ok.. i still belive, though, that one man more in a group shouldnt mean the gameplay should be radically changed.

jnishar #725 Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:38 PM

Senior Airman

• 354 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

I know  some world of tankers, that played world of warplanes beta then stoppped because they didnt like the game that much, could come back if currency also was shared. I know some would argue about that, but imagine just if just 10000 of those 80000 wot's came back if just for 1 hour of the day to gain some currency.  in wowp one can easily, more or less, gain some good currency in a pretty fast time.

Cheaterhater #726 Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

Testpilot

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View Postjnishar, on 05 September 2017 - 06:38 PM, said:

I know  some world of tankers, that played world of warplanes beta then stoppped because they didnt like the game that much, could come back if currency also was shared. I know some would argue about that, but imagine just if just 10000 of those 80000 wot's came back if just for 1 hour of the day to gain some currency.  in wowp one can easily, more or less, gain some good currency in a pretty fast time.

It says a lot about a game if you essentially have to pay people for playing it...
RIP WoWP

jnishar #727 Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

Senior Airman

• 354 battles
  • [D_O_D] D_O_D

View PostCheaterhater, on 05 September 2017 - 04:56 PM, said:

It says a lot about a game if you essentially have to pay people for playing it...

Yes..  but the numbers really tell their story.. its rare that there is more than 1000 on wowp.. there is rarely under 70000 in wot.. we could use those guys.. 

Gorzki #728 Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 116 battles
  • [1PADX] 1PADX

Removing the flights or at least maiking it impossible for players in flights to be at the higher tier than any other plane in battle + balancing them with appriopriate amount of skill difference in bots and make bots focus on them

removing the requirement to play daily missions on low tiers. I dont want to have to sealclub

remove flights from the game

cerveau #729 Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 13 battles

Please add a New filter to the plane list options...RECENTLY FLOWN

When doing missions it would make easier to select planes when you cycling through the same 3 or 4 instead of drilling down through Tier, Type, Nation.

Thanks

Sturmi_0545 #730 Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 28 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

Please return to the previous flight physics as well as the old user interface in battle.

:sceptic:

Ice_serbia #731 Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:30 PM

Airman Basic

• 4 battles
  • [152MM] 152MM
only wish i have is give me back my 1.9

dreambill #732 Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 221 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12
Stop the joke and bring back V1.9

broschi2002 #733 Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:05 AM

Airman Basic

• Conquest Member
  • 49 battles
  • [RO_AF] RO_AF
Hi, WG please go back to V1.9, this v2.0 sucks.....you will loose players......to bad for the game it was fun

iPospa #734 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:57 PM

Senior Airman

• 22 battles
  • [GWDYS] GWDYS

I feel undermined by Wargaming company! 

Because I spent and invested my money into a completely different product than the current game (version 2.0). 

It's like you're buying Photoshop modules and one day someone install the "Windows Painting" application into your computer instead of Photoshop as part of forced "enhancements and upgrade". And then they would tell you that users wanted it and the original Photoshop would not be available anymore.

I've never gotten cheated like this before, by any software company.

TumbleBee #735 Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Airman Basic

• 2 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

Bring back 1.9

Add a couple of new tiers

Add a few new maps

And life is good again

BiBaBummsebiene #736 Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:12 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 102 battles
  • [-ELBE] -ELBE

Ok here the wish list:

previous flight physics (from 1.9)

That's all. Thanks!

[-ELBE] Heimatschutzstaffel

wenn wir Ein' saufen dann steh ich für zwei, und geht es ans Sterben......ICH bin dabei

Niekolaus #737 Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:49 AM

Senior Airman

• 220 battles

I like the 2.0 update. However, you have to start with low tiers to get into the new playstyle. But all in all, it is very fun and really true to easy access arcade-style like World of Warships.

Conc. my wish: I really hope that Wargaming will change the camoflage system to a much simpler system like the camoflage system in World of Warships and add new basic historic patterns for all nations. Wargaming would have to reset all camoflage values on the planes and refund the full gold value of the planes in the hangar. This will allow for a smooth and fair transfer to a new camoflage system.

There is no need for Winter, Summer, Desert and Ocean patterns any more, keep it simple and awsome like in World of Warships. I think all emblems should be kept and we should be able to put them on the historic place of the hulls (if possible). Purchable camoflages sould be based on historic squadrons if possible (on historic planes).

Once again good job wargaming :medal:

Edited by Niekolaus, 15 October 2017 - 12:12 PM.

Gremorian #738 Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:45 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 641 battles
  • [LLV24] LLV24

You have nerfed many planes in this new patch, including new tech tree BV P.215.02 to be unusable in combat, it can't manouver cant run can't do anything to survive.

You put up this new tree of planes then nerf them to pieces, so that people invested their time, have wasted their time, and time is money, so Wargaming you owe us money.

And the Same time you buffed another new I 215 tree, oneshots everything, turns very well and flies relatively fast with ease.

Thanks to one whiner called Leirix, i personally keep your responsible for this shait, (And look he has quit the game when 2.0 came out)

And Bomb/Rockets don't show their Manouverability loss in stats for any plane now, Fix it!

It also seems to me that the whole version 2.0 is russian BIAS as most russian fighters have been buffed cross the board.

Ground Attack Planes have become too effective for winning the game, well placed bombs and rockets in Central structure alone will take most of the base for your side. Also Bot's have too Great of a role in winning the game.

Wargaming you should invest your time for promotion instead of making bots

In-game Font with its shadow-like border makes it really hard to make sense of the names during the battle.

Can't See personal mission progress during the game, have to guess if one is close to achieving goals for tokens, loot boxes etc.. 

Flight mechanics have been broken, game feels more arcade than ever, AND THATS NOT A GOOD THING!!!

Gremorian #739 Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 641 battles
  • [LLV24] LLV24
Fix These Cheating BOTS, I'm Flying  OVER 1000 KM/H on Vertical rise WITH BOOST WHEN A F..ING LOWER TIER BOT PLANE WITH LESS TOP SPEED FROM THE SAME BRANCH OF TECH TREE CATHCES ME, WG IF YOU CANT MAKE BOTS THAT WONT CHEAT THE PHYSICS DONT MAKE THEM AT ALL. No player in top configuration of that same plane with 15 point pilot wouldn't have been able to catch the plane when bots do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users