Hacker Of The Day - what have you been called in game?

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

Euan_Huzarmy #1 Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Squadron Leader
  • 47 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

I was in flight today on Pacific with a friend, him in a Spit V and me in my newly acquired La-5. Ok, nothing untoward so far, I then saw a few enemies approaching and went to goad the central one to chase me into the pack. I turned back onto him and gave him all 3 20mm cannons in the face (he was piloting an La-5 as well) and boom, he went up in pieces. A few seconds later, got a message from said combatant 'you hacker, no way', 'I am reporting you as a hacker'. Of course this was new to me and I could not stop myself from laughing. But, obviously his loss was preying on his mind enough to message me in the Hanger and the brief convo was;

And from now on today can only get better.... :sceptic:

Edited by Ducat1st0, 02 February 2014 - 02:54 PM.

"The problem with new pilots is that their ambition far outweighs their talent." (guess I will always be a new pilot!)

Grumpy_Guts #2 Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1540 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
Never had that privilege I'm jealous you lucky so and so you. ha ha. 

Alrion1704 #3 Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 9 battles
  • [DITO] DITO
love it :teethhappy:
Spoiler

_FraZieR_ #4 Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
A lot of shitheads these days...

TinyViking #5 Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

English Community Coordinator

• 1 battle
Never been poked in private but I have been called "impostor" a few times, in regards to my WG clan tag :p. Then again I'm not good enough to be called a hacker hahaha!

That’s right! Ice… man. I am dangerous.

Bala79 #6 Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 33 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

Cheater, hacker, goldn00b, n00bbasher, sealclubber. I have been called all this in game chat in WOT/WOWp. Only very few times you get a special after game conversations like that. You should be proud :)

I don't know better way to say to a player that he is good, U HACKERZ!!!!

Cheekibreekiivdamke #7 Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

They see me Ilyushin', they hatin

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
My favorite was "Bomb noob" yesterday. Silly 410s....

Block Quote

Haut rein ihr Fotzen

- SergeantBabas letzte Worte

Hanszeehock #8 Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

First Lieutenant

• Squadron Leader
  • 1 battle
  • [COSTS] COSTS
Well being called a cheat is almost a badge of honour. My sexuality has been questioned recently in a most  disparaging way !! Also last week I was called a 'young kid' which was highly amusing !!

Rilohn #9 Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles
Me and Shep and another just got called cheaters in a game in WOT lol.  In WoWP get called noob a lot, typically when hiding to ensure us a victory on supremacy, guess to be pro I should go attack their six remaining planes instead.

GeneralTelcontar #10 Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Been called hacker couple of times, mostly when winning head-on with less firepower, didn't bother to explain to them that they should learn to aim better. And a few times when out-maneuvering more maneuverable planes...Some people haven't heard that outside their optimum altitude, the plane's maneuverability decreases.

FoxWMB #11 Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [BENCH] BENCH

There's a certain guy which I won't name here, but if you play during the night time, you're bound to run into him, he pretty much called every single person that ever killed him a noob or a hacker, me included. Apart from that guy, there have been a plenty others here and in WoT that called me various names, and the specific bit about the ones here is that they usually don't do it in English, so now I can say I have been called a hacker/homosexual/noob in at least 5 languages, including but not limited to English, French, Spanish, Polish and German, and I'm pretty sure there was a bit more too. Though if WoT counts, that list goes to a lot more languages.

And I don't find this fun at all really, I play the game to have fun, not to take insults from people that are barely able to find the power on button of their computers... Then again, it's not just them, it's also some great players there as well that do not take too kindly to losing I suppose...

Shepbur #12 Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• Community Contributor
  • 11 battles
  • [WOWS] WOWS

View PostGeneralTelcontar, on 02 February 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Been called hacker couple of times, mostly when winning head-on with less firepower, didn't bother to explain to them that they should learn to aim better. And a few times when out-maneuvering more maneuverable planes...Some people haven't heard that outside their optimum altitude, the plane's maneuverability decreases.

Optimum speed* >.> But it's quite fun out-turning a zero in a spitfire because they've stalled out :P

Managed to get a zero to follow me up 3 times before i killed him, stalling out each time... he just didn't learn :(

It doesn't take skill to fly, it takes skill to not make mistakes.

Slauter #13 Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
Was called a stupid noob rammer in a situation in which me (IL40) and one more guy (on the other side of the map) had supremacy over 262+HGII which attacked me head on at the same time. Collided with 262 while going up, we won, and there was a chat message blinking after the game, with lots of crap in it...

professional stat-padder 101% WR 8888 kills / death 

always in a platoon of OP planes 
died once when my internet connection crashed
obviously best player ever be very afraid

Necropsittacus #14 Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

Testpilot

• Community Contributor
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

Some examples:

Flying my (stock-ish) IL-8, getting followed by and attacked by another IL-8 for some time. I slowed down, he kept approaching... and he got bombed :trollface: His comment: "Lucked down by a noob".  No comment, lol.

"F***in nerd unsociable freak" <-- after TShredding an LBSh (that totally ignored me and kept flying close to my 10 ShKAS) [and 2 other planes in the 30 seconds before that].

Luckily, no one has gone that far to harass me after the battle; but such in-game comments usually make me rofl. And I take them as a sign that I've played well enough ^-^

Death from Above Member

TinManNL #15 Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostPrimarch_Victus, on 02 February 2014 - 04:22 PM, said:

My favorite was "Bomb noob" yesterday. Silly 410s....

:veryhappy: Yeah it's like it takes no skill at all to get someone with a bomb or something.... Altough you do make it look easy...

View PostNecropsittacus, on 02 February 2014 - 07:51 PM, said:

Some examples:

Flying my (stock-ish) IL-8, getting followed by and attacked by another IL-8 for some time. I slowed down, he kept approaching... and he got bombed :trollface: His comment: "Lucked down by a noob".  No comment, lol.

"F***in nerd unsociable freak" <-- after TShredding an LBSh (that totally ignored me and kept flying close to my 10 ShKAS) [and 2 other planes in the 30 seconds before that].

Luckily, no one has gone that far to harass me after the battle; but such in-game comments usually make me rofl. And I take them as a sign that I've played well enough ^-^

Well I guess your name is a bit.... hard on the typing, or brain for those types of guys... Just be glad they didn't knew they were beat by a girl they'd probably ask for your number instead of calling you a cheat:trollface:

As for myself, heared all the common ones incluiding report+video... I just hope that WG gave them the play-by-play of how I used that cheat called skill...

V. Energy
13. The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.

Sun Tin says:
III. Attack By Strategem Addendum:
If you face Death from Above, you will succumb every battle, no matter how well you know yourself or them.

jeff_peters #16 Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

Wicked

• Conquest Member
  • 183 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View PostTinManNL, on 02 February 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

:veryhappy: Yeah it's like it takes no skill at all to get someone with a bomb or something.... Altough you do make it look easy...

Well I guess your name is a bit.... hard on the typing, or brain for those types of guys... Just be glad they didn't knew they were beat by a girl they'd probably ask for your number instead of calling you a cheat:trollface:

As for myself, heared all the common ones incluiding report+video... I just hope that WG gave them the play-by-play of how I used that cheat called skill...

Maybe they could use the videos from those reports to make some proper tutorials. :trollface:

DfA cannon fodder

TinManNL #17 Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postjeff_peters, on 02 February 2014 - 10:18 PM, said:

Maybe they could use the videos from those reports to make some proper tutorials. :trollface:

Now that would be an idea :medal:.

Wargaming, if these kinds of video's do exist, Which I highly doubt, I think it's more of a case of a tween failing his bluff check, make it happen! could be really instructive, could be a problematic though, especially because you see the loser's sight, so you might not be able to tell what just happened.

And if you meant that those kids should do it jeff, tsk. tsk. don't expect them to think logically...

V. Energy
13. The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.

Sun Tin says:
III. Attack By Strategem Addendum:
If you face Death from Above, you will succumb every battle, no matter how well you know yourself or them.

Tiger313 #18 Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-FC-] -FC-
Was circling around under the big red blob on National Park map in my A6M1, looking for a target to shoot at. I see a Bf-109 come down to my level. I get on his tail and he's trying to out-turn me. Bad idea! Made short work of him, next thing I know I'm being called a cheater. So I ask this guy "what do you mean?", he answers that I am using hax to kill him, as surely a Zero can NOT out-turn a Bf-109... I laughed and told him to do his homework. :)
sig_Tiger313.jpg

Gentle1 #19 Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
i hvae had multiple hate triads... in game and even after...

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

doodlelol #20 Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Senior Airman

• 123 battles
Got called noob a few days ago, althou i had 9 kills and the game ended in supremacy with 1v1 for the other team with 14 health left that was kinda sad :ohmy:

Edited by doodlelol, 11 February 2014 - 11:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users