Hacker Of The Day - what have you been called in game?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

diravnose #101 Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:49 PM

Senior Airman

• 2656 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 03 October 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

My wild guess is that your current situation isn't related to what you do when you lose, but rather what happens when you team wins, but your lack of skill causes that you are one with very few from that team ending shot down.

And I thought I done some harm to a kid or something. Gathering from yours commenting in the forum, my paranoia compels me to think that you are with the firm. Therefore you should be well-informed about the reasons I got banned from chatting. I do recall an instant, where I was bombing or pursuing a bomber, dunno, when suddenly attacked by a fighter or two. This usually happens when game ends by our defeat, well, my team loses most of the time, so it happens all the time, but then I realized, that we were winning and my team (like 6 planes) went off to nowhere, possibly chasing bombers, leaving me in a company of two enemy fighters. Yes, that made me quite mad. If that happens me being the last one, I think: ah, they meant well, the bunch of cripples. But what if they just plain stupid and fly away, leaving me to some clever hiding sods for dinner. That was quite irritating. On the other hand: yes, they were acting selfish, which is what they had been taught since infancy. Very good for capitalist society but bad, bad for soldiery. The yanks should speed up inventing warbots if they are so eager to start another ww, because these people will make a very miserable army.

HansGriger #102 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

League Champion

• Squadron Leader
  • 19200 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
Colossal :)   but i didnt win:(

Talvathir #103 Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14431 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
I was called HansGriger Jr one time. Never felt more personally OP in my flying career.

HansGriger #104 Posted Yesterday, 09:33 PM

League Champion

• Squadron Leader
  • 19200 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View PostTalvathir, on 21 March 2017 - 07:28 AM, said:

I was called HansGriger Jr one time. Never felt more personally OP in my flying career.

LOL thx for the high praise man (blushing like a schoolgirl):hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users