Hacker Of The Day - what have you been called in game?

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

diravnose #101 Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:49 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 03 October 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

My wild guess is that your current situation isn't related to what you do when you lose, but rather what happens when you team wins, but your lack of skill causes that you are one with very few from that team ending shot down.

And I thought I done some harm to a kid or something. Gathering from yours commenting in the forum, my paranoia compels me to think that you are with the firm. Therefore you should be well-informed about the reasons I got banned from chatting. I do recall an instant, where I was bombing or pursuing a bomber, dunno, when suddenly attacked by a fighter or two. This usually happens when game ends by our defeat, well, my team loses most of the time, so it happens all the time, but then I realized, that we were winning and my team (like 6 planes) went off to nowhere, possibly chasing bombers, leaving me in a company of two enemy fighters. Yes, that made me quite mad. If that happens me being the last one, I think: ah, they meant well, the bunch of cripples. But what if they just plain stupid and fly away, leaving me to some clever hiding sods for dinner. That was quite irritating. On the other hand: yes, they were acting selfish, which is what they had been taught since infancy. Very good for capitalist society but bad, bad for soldiery. The yanks should speed up inventing warbots if they are so eager to start another ww, because these people will make a very miserable army.

HansGriger #102 Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

League Champion

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
Colossal :)   but i didnt win:(

Talvathir #103 Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 21 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
I was called HansGriger Jr one time. Never felt more personally OP in my flying career.

HansGriger #104 Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

League Champion

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View PostTalvathir, on 21 March 2017 - 07:28 AM, said:

I was called HansGriger Jr one time. Never felt more personally OP in my flying career.

LOL thx for the high praise man (blushing like a schoolgirl):hiding:

HansGriger #105 Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:33 PM

League Champion

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
in the same battle:    rockets noob   ,    champion!   , Big Bro         and the rockets noob commenter switch to   congratulations and gj at the end of the battle:)

Edited by HansGriger, 25 March 2017 - 09:06 PM.

jrt5 #106 Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles
  • [KZO] KZO
Before I blocked all messages in WoT I was called hacker for driving around the hill. A player called me a hacker because I surprised him from the other side :teethhappy:

King_ExtincE #107 Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

You mad brah?

• Conquest Member
  • 135 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

Discovered this topic through HansGriger's post history... Can't remember the best insults I've had any more since they have been plenty in the past 4 years, but the most recent ones of the past few weeks I still remember some of. For whatever reason, most people are after my Mother recently :amazed: 

Today's person came up with this unique comment

I've also been told that I'm the reason that this game has so few players, which was later corrected to all the veterans that are actually good at the game being the reason of the low population, an hour or so later that person then apologised and explained he just had some very bad games in a row and didn't mean it. That was literally the first week I played again in 2 years time pretty much... And the usual noob/coward/hacker stuff for winning on superiority rather than facing sudden death, insta-killing with the ta-152 or xp-58 or just shooting down people that tunnel vision and don't move an inch no matter how much lead you pump into their planes... Those always raise my eyebrows the most. What did you expect honestly? "if I ignore the bullets shredding my plane long enough i'll become invincible"? "If I ignore his shots long enough, he'll reward me with the kill im trying to get on his teammate"? No idea..

Edited by King_ExtincE, 08 April 2017 - 12:19 PM.

_Stealth_Hunter_ #108 Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 53 battles
Called coward by a HGIII pilot hovering around in lower-earth orbit, when I decided to disengage and let the counter do its thing.

#BotLivesMatter

Old signature now in accordance to standards passed by our new robotic overlords

Sevi1701 #109 Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:56 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 74 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

being called cheater while flying I-220 and out turning and killing two Me 410 trying to BnZ me.

Of course they were waiting to engage our team until their whole team was gone...

King_ExtincE #110 Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

You mad brah?

• Conquest Member
  • 135 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View PostSevi1701, on 08 April 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

being called cheater while flying I-220 and out turning and killing two Me 410 trying to BnZ me.

Of course they were waiting to engage our team until their whole team was gone...

love when that happens.. these flights or individuals in heavies that go to 4km on like tier 6, never dare to go down and keep on waiting for people to come to them, only realizing no one will till their entire team is dead and then dont know what to do and either die or lose on superiority eventually :teethhappy: Always ask them what the view is like 

TANKOPPRESSION #111 Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

Senior Airman

• 3 battles
  • [PAKFA] PAKFA
probably a wg bot, they message you now and join clans .
A Good Name Endureth , Love As Brethren .

Cheaterhater #112 Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Testpilot

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View PostTANKOPPRESSION, on 08 April 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

probably a wg bot, they message you now and join clans .

I heard they post on the forum too, but they have a very limited set of pre-defined sentences. Something about win rate and difficulty.
RIP WoWP

TANKOPPRESSION #113 Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

Senior Airman

• 3 battles
  • [PAKFA] PAKFA

View PostCheaterhater, on 08 April 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

I heard they post on the forum too, but they have a very limited set of pre-defined sentences. Something about win rate and difficulty.

Would one of their sentences be that , wargaming.net dose not support any 3rd party game modification software , because when installed they make the game client illegal under the regulations of the EULA .
A Good Name Endureth , Love As Brethren .

_MrPig_ #114 Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1 battle
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Naming and shaming is not allowed, I know. But this kind of language is so abusive, so I make an exception. Apart from that it implies a threat to teamkill.
This is what my team member told me after the battle translated into English:

"idiots like you make me vomit"
"are you totally mental to die against a GAA, which I could get rid of easily"
"if I see you next time playing such sh*t again, I take you out personally, you drip"
During the battle, my team mate also called me "braindead a**hole"

Just for the record, it was a normal battle. I took out 3 enemy planes in my Yak-30 before getting outnumbered and attacked by 3 enemies. A human XF-90 shot me down in the end.

Edited by _MrPig_, 09 April 2017 - 09:31 AM.

_Stealth_Hunter_ #115 Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 53 battles

View PostCheaterhater, on 08 April 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

I managed to infiltrate WG's office recently and snap a picture of their newest generation of bots.

Spoiler

#BotLivesMatter

Old signature now in accordance to standards passed by our new robotic overlords

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users