• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

velkovk19 #81 Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18436 battles
  • [P___E] P___E

View Post0xley, on 04 July 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

I'm sure the development team agrees with you. Drop newcomers, only keep those few who are hellbent set on playing just 1 specific game.
Great business model.

Sarcasm aside, it seams like this is exactly how they seem to think.

Anyway. My advice to newcomers would be, just don't bother. Do what I did. Uninstall, leave the best advice here and move on to something less b0rked.

This is not a game for you, and not for anyone expecting easy mode. You are free to go and try something else. 

This is a game for a hard cord players. Ones that are sicking a thrill and a challenge. 

The_Last_Jedi #82 Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

Airman Basic

• 2342 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

Always vets with great stats sealclubbing the newbies in lower tiers. Ther's  no excuse standing by at 10k or 19k games and so on... No mission or token worth it!  Don't flush away the new commers! They just come here to see how can have some fun! I know what i talk and i have replays. I have names. But no name and shame is the policy of WG... Shame on you s**t players! Let this game grow up and find no more excuse for what crime you do! I'll get you on my black list and this is the end for me. Do you want to bust boots for your ending?

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

So s**t are y!

Grow up!

jakub_czyli_ja #83 Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostThe_Last_Jedi, on 25 July 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

Always vets with great stats sealclubbing the newbies in lower tiers. Ther's  no excuse standing by at 10k or 19k games and so on... No mission or token worth it

Maybe there is no excuse, but there are reasons, and for me it's perfectly worth that.

View PostThe_Last_Jedi, on 25 July 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

Don't flush away the new commers! They just come here to see how can have some fun! I know what i talk and i have replays. I have names. But no name and shame is the policy of WG... Shame on you s**t players! Let this game grow up and find no more excuse for what crime you do! I'll get you on my black list and this is the end for me. Do you want to bust boots for your ending?

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

I don't care about newcomers, as I see them worse than bots, and this game sucks more the more people in battle.

If WG wants more players, it's WG job to change token farming rules. Till then from time to time 5 tokens for a tier I battle are nice.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

The_Last_Jedi #84 Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:58 AM

Airman Basic

• 2342 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

Fair answer jakub.

Spoiler

Edited by The_Last_Jedi, 26 July 2017 - 07:12 AM.

Erwien_ #85 Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:16 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 5216 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 25 July 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

Maybe there is no excuse, but there are reasons, and for me it's perfectly worth that.

I don't care about newcomers, as I see them worse than bots, and this game sucks more the more people in battle.

If WG wants more players, it's WG job to change token farming rules. Till then from time to time 5 tokens for a tier I battle are nice.

My words Jakub.. When I started playing WoWp some 4 months ago, I got really annoyed by sealclubbing, but when I got grasp of it I understand motivation of some playing low tiers.. For me, it's no longer fun, but I understand.. IMHO Persha should change token policy from let's say tier IV and subsequently change daily missions (for example IV+V, VI+VII, VIII+IX+X tiers) This would reduce the ammount of sealclubbing in order of just finishing missions and getting tokens.. It would reduce playerbase on lower tiers, but at least newcomers would get better chance to have some target practice instead of dying after 30 sec..

Leepants #86 Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

Senior Airman

• 500 battles

I am very poor at this game - GA tier 3 is about my limit so far - but trying to grasp it. Hell, I can't even seem to remember which key is the rear "camera"........ I 100% can't seem to out manoeuvre anyone, no matter what I'm in. My situational awareness is poor (not great at 3d environments), but it IS just a game and I've not yet rage-quit. Although this is day 1 after a lengthy absence.....

I think it's a case of learning pluses and minuses for each aircraft. Happy to be corrected, and also happy to be pointed to resource to help me learn. i WILL improve. Mind, hard to get worse!!

velkovk19 #87 Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18436 battles
  • [P___E] P___E

View PostLeepants, on 31 July 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

I am very poor at this game - GA tier 3 is about my limit so far - but trying to grasp it. Hell, I can't even seem to remember which key is the rear "camera"........ I 100% can't seem to out manoeuvre anyone, no matter what I'm in. My situational awareness is poor (not great at 3d environments), but it IS just a game and I've not yet rage-quit. Although this is day 1 after a lengthy absence.....

I think it's a case of learning pluses and minuses for each aircraft. Happy to be corrected, and also happy to be pointed to resource to help me learn. i WILL improve. Mind, hard to get worse!!

Good to see new players using opportunity to learn this not so easy game.

You can learn a lot watching youtube replays, reading forum discussions on particular plane, and watching other players or even bots after being killed in game. The other possibilities are to join a clan and using comm to learn from more experienced players. 

If you see me in game, just ask for a help.

gl & hf

0viking0 #88 Posted 01 August 2017 - 07:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 18125 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View PostThe_Last_Jedi, on 25 July 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Always vets with great stats sealclubbing the newbies in lower tiers. Ther's  no excuse standing by at 10k or 19k games and so on... No mission or token worth it!  Don't flush away the new commers! They just come here to see how can have some fun! I know what i talk and i have replays. I have names. But no name and shame is the policy of WG... Shame on you s**t players! Let this game grow up and find no more excuse for what crime you do! I'll get you on my black list and this is the end for me. Do you want to bust boots for your ending?

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

So s**t are y!

Grow up!

Question... What to say for noobs with 50 games in tier 8 premiums? They act and play like an idiots... SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

PiotrSzut #89 Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 35041 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

View Post0viking0, on 01 August 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

Question... What to say for noobs with 50 games in tier 8 premiums? They act and play like an idiots... SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

"stay playing t2 plse !"

Leepants #90 Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

Senior Airman

• 500 battles

View Postvelkovk19, on 01 August 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

Good to see new players using opportunity to learn this not so easy game.

You can learn a lot watching youtube replays, reading forum discussions on particular plane, and watching other players or even bots after being killed in game. The other possibilities are to join a clan and using comm to learn from more experienced players. 

If you see me in game, just ask for a help.

gl & hf

I'm not QUITE brand new, but I may as well be!! lol.

Thanks for your advice. I've watched a couple of YouTube videos - to be honest, I don't get much time to play, let alone sit and watch YouTube. I do, however, click on other players once I get dead. I think my initial learning has to be in a 3d environment as a couple of times I've died by target fixation and not being aware of altitude becoming 0metres...... Which absolutely does NOT help my poor team.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users