Jump to content


2nd Bomb cannot be dropped! - Bug

bombs rockets bug 1.5.1 bug

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

OMG_Noob #1 Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • 534
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    07-14-2013

After 1.5.1 I am experiencing this bug a lot of times. 

I was carrying bombs on F2F and F4U-1

1st bomb I can drop but the 2nd bomb I can't. The last bomb on IL too.

WG please fix this bug soon possible. That 2nd drop flame effect exist from 1.4.1

Also I am experiencing this bug with rockets too!

When I carry 3 rockets on Me410 I can fire 2 rockets but the 3rd one is just disappearing.



PN8 #2 Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • 545
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    05-13-2013

View PostLi_Yong, on 07 September 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

When I carry 3 rockets on Me410 I can fire 2 rockets but the 3rd one is just disappearing.

Why do you carry 3 rockets on 410? 

 

 

 



Euan_Huzarmy #3 Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Squadron Leader
  • 66 battles
  • 1,864
  • [COSTS] COSTS
  • Member since:
    11-20-2013

View PostPN8, on 07 September 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

Why do you carry 3 rockets on 410? 

 

 

 

 

He doesn't, standard rocket load for the 410 is 4 x Wgr 21.

 

View PostLi_Yong, on 07 September 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

After 1.5.1 I am experiencing this bug a lot of times. 

I was carrying bombs on F2F and F4U-1

1st bomb I can drop but the 2nd bomb I can't. The last bomb on IL too.

WG please fix this bug soon possible. That 2nd drop flame effect exist from 1.4.1

Also I am experiencing this bug with rockets too!

When I carry 3 rockets on Me410 I can fire 2 rockets but the 3rd one is just disappearing.

 

This should be in the Support forum under bug reporting.


"The problem with new pilots is that their ambition far outweighs their talent." (guess I will always be a new pilot!)

 


OMG_Noob #4 Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:39 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • 534
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    07-14-2013

View PostPN8, on 07 September 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

Why do you carry 3 rockets on 410? 

Good question. I do carry 3 or 2 after last 2 patches (in case of quick GT for SM)

 

View PostDucat1st0, on 07 September 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

This should be in the Support forum under bug reporting.

I do post here bc more players hang on General Discussion :trollface:


 

Hanszeehock #5 Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:24 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Squadron Leader
  • 1 battle
  • 3,043
  • [COSTS] COSTS
  • Member since:
    01-17-2013

Looks like you played that battle on the NA server ? 



BigBadVuk #6 Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:42 AM

    Moderator

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 608
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011
Topic moved

 

 

 

 


OMG_Noob #7 Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • 534
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    07-14-2013

View PostHanszeehock, on 07 September 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

Looks like you played that battle on the NA server ? 

 

:great: yes!  but bugs are same here & there (on Light house /Plateau maps) i often get. 

Hanszeehock #8 Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:10 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Squadron Leader
  • 1 battle
  • 3,043
  • [COSTS] COSTS
  • Member since:
    01-17-2013

View PostLi_Yong, on 07 September 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

 

:great: yes!  but bugs are same here & there (on Light house /Plateau maps) i often get. 

 

I assume you tried the NA forum, that's where NA players post normally :tongue:

Euan_Huzarmy #9 Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Squadron Leader
  • 66 battles
  • 1,864
  • [COSTS] COSTS
  • Member since:
    11-20-2013

 

On watching it it DID drop but you have to understand what ping does and packet loss. More than likely the data being fed back to you from the server was partially lost as you do see the debris after the missing explosion graphics. You will suffer those issues whilst you play away on the NA server but as it is your choice I am sure there are those that will aid you on the NA forums.


"The problem with new pilots is that their ambition far outweighs their talent." (guess I will always be a new pilot!)

 


OMG_Noob #10 Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:41 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • 534
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    07-14-2013

View PostDucat1st0, on 07 September 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

 

On watching it it DID drop but you have to understand what ping does and packet loss. More than likely the data being fed back to you from the server was partially lost as you do see the debris after the missing explosion graphics. You will suffer those issues whilst you play away on the NA server but as it is your choice I am sure there are those that will aid you on the NA forums.

 

Yeee now I know what packet loss is :medal:. Thanks Ducat. Over 400 games played there 3-4  time packet loss. On EU - each 50 battles 1-2 times packet loss.

Hanszeehock #11 Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:42 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Squadron Leader
  • 1 battle
  • 3,043
  • [COSTS] COSTS
  • Member since:
    01-17-2013

View PostLi_Yong, on 08 September 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

 

Yeee now I know what packet loss is :medal:. Thanks Ducat. Over 400 games played there 3-4  time packet loss. On EU - each 50 battles 1-2 times packet loss.

 

OMG the NA server is soooooo great ! I wonder why they have so few players lol ! :trollface:

OMG_Noob #12 Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • 534
  • [JFA] JFA
  • Member since:
    07-14-2013

View PostHanszeehock, on 08 September 2014 - 11:42 AM, said:

OMG the NA server is soooooo great ! I wonder why they have so few players lol ! :trollface:

I think most of them have no time for this kinda game :tongue:



dan_can #13 Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 215 battles
  • 1,607
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Same issue as with seeing the bomb explosion right after pressing the button to release the bomb and with vanishing rockets. This happens since v1.4 (or even prior to that), so I'm suprised that the OT does not know about this.

Edited by dan_can, 10 September 2014 - 10:38 AM.

"The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush his achievement and remove all record of his very existence. From that defeat there is no recovery. That is the meaning of victory."

  Lord Commander Solar Macharius

 

Death from AboveYoutube Channel


_Stealth_Hunter_ #14 Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:41 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Advanced Member
  • 53 battles
  • 2,350
  • Member since:
    05-05-2012
Oddly those vanishing rockets still seem to hit their designated target.

God knows what would cause a bug like that though...:hiding:

#BotLivesMatter

 

Old signature now in accordance to standards passed by our new robotic overlords

 






Also tagged with bombs, rockets, bug, 1.5.1 bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users