Dornier_1 #1 Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 1570 battles
  • [FLYD] FLYD

Official Season Two Video

Official Season Two *TEASER*

Hello Pilots & comrades!

We are proud to official announce the Second Season of our Community League.

This is the Informations & Updates Thread. Here you will find all important basic informations you need to prepare you for the Second Season

Please click 'follow this topic' in your top-right corner to receive a notification when this thread gets updated.

In case of questions or remarks, please use the Discussion or Q&A topic.

IMPORTANT LINKS

Dates:

Start of the Second Season: Sunday, 11th of January 2015.

After the stress is gone with all the christmas days and new year..

The registration for the Second Season ends Wednesday, 31th of December.

Format:

• 6 vs 6 - 6 substitutes allowed (max teamsize is up to 12 Members)
  • For the Second Season we want to play on Tier 7
  • We want the same "Best-of-3" Mode as in the first season

Plane-Limitation is as following => For LF / MR & GAA =>  You can use Two (2) Planes of the same Type (for example 2xP51-D...)

For HF => >You can use One (1) Plane of the same Type (1xBF 109 Z...)

Rules & Penalty Catalog:

The complete Rules and Penalty Catalog is in an extra thread for better and clearer overview

Watch it here => RULES & Penalty Catalog

Communication:

• During the registration , all captains will receive a PM with further informations. 
  • If the new season starts we will have weekly "Team-captains & League-Admins"-Meeting (Duration ~30 Minutes). to discuss actual problems, the next week, issues, new ideas and something like this...
  • At least the Captain or the co-captain must talk / write in English / german for a better communication

LEAGUE PRIZES:

At the end of the season we will give the following prizes:

(The goldprizes are for the whole Team. You can split it to your members by yourself)

1st Division

1- 72.000 gold + 1 month of premium + Tier 7 premium plane + A custom member title and/or forum

signature

2- 66.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

3- 60.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

4- 54.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

5- 48.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

6- 42.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

7- 36.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

8- 36.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

9- 36.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

10- 36.000 gold + 3 weeks of premium

2nd Division

1- 36.000 gold + 1 month of premium + Tier 6 premium plane

2- 30.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

3- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

4- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

5- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

6- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

7- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

8- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

9- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

10- 24.000 gold + 2 weeks of premium

3rd Division

1- 24.000 gold + 1 month of premium + Tier 5 premium plane

2- 18.000 gold +1 week of premium

3- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

4- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

5- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

6- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

7- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

8- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

9- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

10- 12.000 gold +1 week of premium

**LAST UPDATE from Sunday, 15.01.2015 **

Edited by Dornier_1, 15 January 2015 - 07:20 PM.

Dornier_1 #2 Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:19 PM

• Squadron Leader
  • 1570 battles
  • [FLYD] FLYD

07.11.2014 - Following Updated:

-Rules & Penalty-Catalog added to the Post (Watch it HERE)

-The official Season Two Video is finished and added to the post. Have Fun & Hope you enjoy it!

Dornier_1 #3 Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:33 PM

• Squadron Leader
  • 1570 battles
  • [FLYD] FLYD

01.12.2014 - Following Updated:

-Correct Date of the Start of the new Season

-Correct Date of the Deadline of the Registration

-Correct Plane Limitations with the new rule

Dornier_1 #4 Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:59 AM

• Squadron Leader
  • 1570 battles
  • [FLYD] FLYD

ACTUAL INFORMATIONS:

-The Problems with the Homepage (onlinestatus) will be latest fixed tomorrow (Saturday) from my ISP / Hoster.

-But i'm on a clanmeeting from Friday (Today) until Sunday.

This Mean:
The Website will be back online at Monday ( 23.03.2015 ). Then all will be fixed and should be work propably. The new Roosters / Lineups are online and the new match-schedule...

Again im really sorry that this "task" take so long. But there exist problems you cant envisage...

So for this week. Please use following thread to enter Matchresults / Screenshots:

http://forum.worldof...-result-thread/

After the Website is online on Monday i will add the Matches manually to the site.

And last information:

-For this week you must only play the games for Playday 6.

So you need only 2 Games (1. & 2. Division) ... for 3.Division also...

If you already played 1 game of the Playday 7 because of the new rule in the second half (3 games per week) its also okay and will be accepted.

But for this week please only post Results for Matches of the Playday 6.

Thanks!

Bertiux #5 Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:00 PM

EU Producer

• WG Staff
  • 847 battles
  • [WG] WG

Update:

The Second season has ended and we would like to thank all the participants as well as Dornier_1 for organizing this contest.

In order to end any speculation and to be completely honest with all the involved players we -WG EU- want to make an official statement:

The Second Season of the WoWp Community League was never under the supervision of any WG member, and the pool prizes was never approved.

However, we really appreciate all the efforts made by the organizers as well as by the participants. We understand that it required a lot of preparation and a lot of time from all of you and we are truly grateful for that.

We are currently discussing the rewards possibilities and we will update you as soon as we can. Realistically speaking, the prizes that were published are very high, and most likely we won't be able reach those amounts that were initially announced. 

We apologize for any inconveniences that this unfortunate situation may cause you, and we really hope to find a solution soon.

Thank you for your understanding

JekHell #6 Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 22095 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS
I can't believe on it.

Prices are known since the beginning and you were aware of them.

_MrPig_ #7 Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:23 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 17056 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
What kind of communication did exist between Dornier and WG?

Darth_W #8 Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9854 battles
  • [SPX] SPX
:amazed: ... :(

eisbaer1970 #9 Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 10326 battles
  • [PRO_X] PRO_X

Bertiux, thanks for trying to find a fair solution.

But why did never any WG staff -who are here almost every day- wrote in 7 months that annoucend prizes are wrong or that there hasn't been any confirmation by WG?

PN8 #10 Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:10 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 7592 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
I guess everybody thought that someone else had confirmed those prizes.

Kasius27 #11 Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:31 AM

• Community Contributor
  • 12256 battles
  • [GWDYS] GWDYS

View PostBertiux, on 21 May 2015 - 04:00 PM, said:

Update:

The Second season has ended and we would like to thank all the participants as well as Dornier_1 for organizing this contest.

In order to end any speculation and to be completely honest with all the involved players we -WG EU- want to make an official statement:

The Second Season of the WoWp Community League was never under the supervision of any WG member, and the pool prizes was never approved.

However, we really appreciate all the efforts made by the organizers as well as by the participants. We understand that it required a lot of preparation and a lot of time from all of you and we are truly grateful for that.

We are currently discussing the rewards possibilities and we will update you as soon as we can. Realistically speaking, the prizes that were published are very high, and most likely we won't be able reach those amounts that were initially announced. 

We apologize for any inconveniences that this unfortunate situation may cause you, and we really hope to find a solution soon.

Thank you for your understanding

As I understand WG was not interested about any players initiatives:-) Something stinks in this system. Do You know Bertiux? could be better if WG say officially " guys, get out from here, we have not a time" Bertiux, nothing personal, I know You only try fix this.

Edited by Kasius27, 22 May 2015 - 06:37 AM.

http: //gr33ny.wix.com/gwdys

Adamorr #12 Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 30659 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

I think that most of the  players  dont care about big prizes.  But most of them are pissed of after  reading such a lie.  WG didnt  know about league, rules and prizes !!!  And you expect we believe this!!!

All these things were discussed on WG forum for a months.  League players are the most loyal players and writing such a bullshit you treat us like idiots.  When you did such stupid thing I'm sure you didnt though about consequnces - just lack of imagination.

Dornier - once again big thanks for organization the league. I dont believe your blame for this mess.

Rukh_UE25 #13 Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Squadron Leader
  • 12852 battles

Well ... frankly spoken I don't believe that there were no communication regarding the rewards for the second season of the league.

As fas as I know the last update in the information thread was end of october / beginning of november last year, since then there is no change in the relevant post.

And also frankly spoken I can't imagine that no one of WG had a look into the topics.

As Adamorr stated (imho absolutely correct) most league players don't care about big prizes, they care about intense matches on a level which can never be reached in any random fight. But coming with such a statement after seven months delivers more than a bad taste ... :sceptic:

Left the closed beta with 3888 battles and 10.570 downed planes ...

Greyshark #14 Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:18 AM

First Lieutenant

• Community Contributor
  • 13188 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

So Dornier is a liar and cheated all of us?

Dornier or any other FLYD member who helped to organize this league, could you post some screenshots with messages to WG staff, where is clearly stated that they did approve the prizes?

Or the true reason of Dornier's retirement from the league is because he realized that prizes was never approved, so he decided to run away before incoming shitstorm?

FTR gems: "In WoT gameplay, you can pretty much go and at least deal some damage, make yourself be known, fight and earn your kills and skills. In WoWp, its all RNG, your ping dictates if a shower of bullets hits or not."

" The companion AI autoaim is a mess, 80% of the time you are on a bomber, you’ll miss the target"

Rukh_UE25 #15 Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Squadron Leader
  • 12852 battles

View PostGreyshark, on 22 May 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:

So Dornier is a liar and cheated all of us?

Dornier or any other FLYD member who helped to organize this league, could you post some screenshots with messages to WG staff, where is clearly stated that they did approve the prizes?

Or the true reason of Dornier's retirement from the league is because he realized that prizes was never approved, so he decided to run away before incoming shitstorm?

Believe me, at least I know that Dornier didn't cheat all of us.

And also this upcoming issue here is definetely not the reason for his retirement, there is a private background.

kristermann #16 Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:36 AM

League Champion

• Squadron Leader
  • 6251 battles
  • [-JFF] -JFF

Hahaha!! I told you all.... many, many times... that Dornier was absolutely useless and not suitable to run the league. No one listened or cared bar a few.

That coupled with him being a [Edited] of the highest caliber, should suffice to say that this game is now completely dead competitively.

WG are now even more of a laughing stock than I thought possible, but Dornier comes in a close second.

Edited by FireflyDivision, 31 May 2015 - 04:11 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the moderation team, due to inappropriate content. -FireflyDivision

sob_nerv #17 Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 15296 battles
  • [-JFF] -JFF

1. I don't believe Dornier comes with those figures for the prizes by himself  nor he had a vision in a dream. Those prizes are very structurally defined and I am sure Dornier get them from someone.

2. WG don't know what is happening on WG official forum for at least several months now????

3. There is a lot of gold left from Clan Wars which has been stopped (as WG don't have a time for those nonsenses), nice source of gold income. After all, prizes are not Cash prizes so practically WG has no direct expenses from it.

Just please don't reimburse these prizes in a format of new WoWP Supermario power-up pills (a.k.a new consumables).

Speaking of which I suggest new batch of consumables for version 1.9 (base on X-Man mutants this time):

1. 30mm cannons turned into laser guns,

2. magnets - no enemy plane can run away from you when you activate it,

3. set of blades (this can be upgrade) 1 kilometer long so you can butcher everything in that radius just by turning the plane,

4. mind reading / map revealing - when activated you see all the planes on the map and can read pilot mind on focused plane

5. mind control - you take over controls of plane in focus

6. disguise (paint consumable?) - turns your heavy to look like Japanese zero (or any other  plane by your choice, but this one is more expensive)

7. shield - you get electromagnetic shield bubble around your plane

8. fire - every bullet you shot on enemy will set him on fire 100%

9. time travel - move you back to the previous game so you can tail that sneaky bastard which killed you from the back

10. see the future - gives you the chance to see what opponents you will got next battle

11. rubber - any bullet / rocket shot on you will be consumed by your fuselage and reused as your armory.

...and so on...

Edited by sob_nerv, 22 May 2015 - 11:54 AM.

_MrPig_ #18 Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 17056 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View Postsob_nerv, on 22 May 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

1. I don't believe Dornier comes with those figures for the prizes by himself  nor he had a vision in a dream. Those prizes are very structurally defined and I am sure Dornier get them from someone.

2. WG don't know what is happening on WG official forum for at least several months now????

3. There is a lot of gold left from Clan Wars which has been stopped (as WG don't have a time for those nonsenses), nice source of gold income. After all, prizes are not Cash prizes so practically WG has no direct expenses from it.

Just please don't reimburse these prizes in a format of new WoWP Supermario power-up pills (a.k.a new consumables).

Speaking of which I suggest new batch of consumables for version 1.9 (base on X-Man mutants this time):

1. 30mm cannons turned into laser guns,

2. magnets - no enemy plane can run away from you when you activate it,

3. set of blades (this can be upgrade) 1 kilometer long so you can butcher everything in that radius just by turning the plane,

4. mind reading / map revealing - when activated you see all the planes on the map and can read pilot mind on focused plane

5. mind control - you take over controls of plane in focus

6. disguise (paint consumable?) - turns your heavy to look like Japanese zero (or any other  plane by your choice, but this one is more expensive)

7. shield - you get electromagnetic shield bubble around your plane

8. fire - every bullet you shot on enemy will set him on fire 100%

9. time travel - move you back to the previous game so you can tail that sneaky bastard which killed you from the back

10. see the future - gives you the chance to see what opponents you will got next battle

11. rubber - any bullet / rocket shot on you will be consumed by your fuselage and reused as your armory.

...and so on...

Excellent suggestions, my friend. I especially love mind control, disguise, and time travel. :trollface:

Beside that, from my personal communication with Dornier (and I am not member of his clan), I have the impression that he is as much a nice guy as Kristermann, and I think he put a lot of serious effort into WoWP and the community.

WG could make a generous move now and distribute some good prizes to the faithful participants of community league while we are waiting for improved clan features and events.

Edited by RRieder, 22 May 2015 - 12:28 PM.

beli631 #19 Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 16026 battles
  • [-JFF] -JFF

So you actually wanna say that you didnt noticed for months that there are some prizes for this competition? How hard is to check forum that has only few posts daily? Do you think anyone will believe this? I cant believe that someone can be so incompetent, what does your staff actually do here? For example when you name some random player you remove that post in few hrs, and this was here since novermber last year???

You want to have content like clan wars but you are to lazy to do something about it, you want to have esports league but you are to lazy to do something about it.

What was your proposal on prizes?

Why you didnt tell Dornier to remove/edit this prize setup?

What did you instructed Dornier at start?

And about prizes, for example entire first division is offered 486000 gold over few months and they need to defeat some of the best players in this game to get decent chunk of it, and on WoT there is now 50000+ players on EU1, and for first win in first 10 in their team they will get 500000 gold - 1500000 if only they play today and that is well over value of entire first division reward, so if only this 50000 play today and this month you will give them 1500000 gold daily for entire month and they just need to be in first 10 of a winning team. Why you just dont close WoWP, you obviusly dont care about it.

Edited by beli631, 22 May 2015 - 12:33 PM.

Rukh_UE25 #20 Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Squadron Leader
  • 12852 battles
Sad but (hopefully not) true ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users