I just go the Yak-1 and the minimum amount of kills I've gotten in a battle is 3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bloodstainer #1 Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [7THGD] 7THGD
This is probably my favorite plane so far I've gotten 3, 3, 4 and 6 kills in the 4 matches I've flown this in and it just handles amazingly.
it lacks weapons to damage things, but with a decent team its a sniper, a real killer who's taking anything below 35% health left down to nothing.

I generally mainly fly US so I'm wondering can I expect similar features among the MiG-line of aircrafts?
Twitter: @Bloodstainer

_Stealth_Hunter_ #2 Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:32 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 53 battles
The MiGs are a bit more situational.

They can turn decently at high altitudes, but they get really sluggish outside their optimum altitude.

#BotLivesMatter

Old signature now in accordance to standards passed by our new robotic overlords

Bloodstainer #3 Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [7THGD] 7THGD

View Post_Stealth_Hunter_, on 08 November 2014 - 10:32 AM, said:

The MiGs are a bit more situational.

They can turn decently at high altitudes, but they get really sluggish outside their optimum altitude.

That's a problem I have with World of Warplanes, high altitude fights happen so rarely except in the very early engagements, and even in those situations, you still don't wanna risk gaining altitude and losing speed at the risk of encountering German Heavy Fighters.
Twitter: @Bloodstainer

aGentleTanker #4 Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostBloodstainer, on 27 November 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

That's a problem I have with World of Warplanes, high altitude fights happen so rarely except in the very early engagements, and even in those situations, you still don't wanna risk gaining altitude and losing speed at the risk of encountering German Heavy Fighters.

Get to tier 7 ... things will change. The maps will not matter much then, because ... well at 2km height the ground does not matter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users