WoWs Beta Weekend Code Contest

Warships Beta Weekend Contest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lightbaron #1 Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41 battles

It's faster than expected, but here is a new contest of "Guess the Damage".

I could get my grip at some Beta Weekend Codes for World of Warships and you are able to win them.

The rules are almost the same as for the GamesCom codes, except for some slight differences.

What to do to get a code?

There are two screenshots in the spoiler below where my damage and the damage of every teammate with less than 100 damage points is hidden.

Take two different planes (the tier of your planes doesn't matter), guess the damage I dealt to enemy planes in that fights and get as close to it as possible.

The three persons that got closest to my damage (adding up both guesses) will get the codes and have the chance to take part at the WoWs Beta Weekend starting Friday at 5pm GMT/UTC

To register the code you have to follow the instructions at the WoWs portal.

LINK to the WoWs portal

Additional rules

-The contest will end Friday at 3pm GMT/UTC

-You can repost your screenshots as much us you like as long as the last edit is done before the end of the contest.

-You can get only one code per person. If there are more than one posts of the same person I will only count the last one.

The winners will be announced short after and recieve their codes via PM.

And now, the only thing left:

The Screenshots

This contest is also open for Alpha/Weekend Testers who want to get a code for a friend.

Have fun flying guys and don't fall for the tricky damage screenshots I chose this time.

Good luck guys :honoring:

Because there seems to be almost no interest in World of Warships (or the people interested already all got their codes) I will prolong this Contest until Friday and cancel the one I set for today.

Edited by BigBadVuk, 23 January 2015 - 01:09 PM.

Jalt #2 Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:31 AM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 9 battles

So, here goes my guess:

Edited by Jalt, 23 January 2015 - 12:35 AM.

Lightbaron #3 Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 41 battles

That was not what I wanted to know.

I wanted you to pick two of your planes and get with that result close to mine.

Maybe I did not explain good enough what I wanted, but that most likely doesn't matter anymore now.

Since there is no one else you will get a code if there are not suddenly 3 people posting their results

Thanks for your participation.
I sent you the code via PM.

The damage I dealt was

525 with the IL2t and 1221 with the TSh-3. I will post the screenshots as soon as I have a bit more time.

SimoAchtung #4 Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:13 AM

Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 0 battles
  • [-CSF_] -CSF_

:ohmy:plais plais plais  give me Beta Codes for World of Warships:medal: i love so much Warships mail to my simoachtung@gmail.com :playing:

best regards SimoAchtung

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users