• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Camel14 #41 Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 22 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

View Postnookian, on 05 December 2015 - 08:00 AM, said:

Consider changing the format BO5 ... Games are too long ... Best BO1 ...

I fear that in a month will maybe 5 teams. CW - 1 match .. and fight for the whole country

As I told you in the PM. The League is not a ClanWars. So the format will not be changed to BO1.

Cheers

UNFORGIVEN MEMBER

Winjak #42 Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:40 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 20 battles

View PostDefailer, on 06 December 2015 - 03:38 PM, said:

Hi everybody,
I think that system BO5 is excellent, let's continue. Is better to play against human instead of bots during random game.

Agreed on that , much more fun and intense battles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_Eu19cuZ0

_candle_ #43 Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 287 battles
  • [D-DOG] D-DOG
Greetings
I do not know why the Camel makes the rules under pressure from some teams, the rules have been clearly stated in the thread! May I ask why those teams are reported to the league if they want to change the rules at any moment? You do in fact unnecessary confusion from the start, and it played of the three rounds. If you do not clear anything you could ask Camela in game or via pm. Why do you handle rules and crapnow when you play?

Edited by _candle_, 12 December 2015 - 09:48 PM.

Camel14 #44 Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 22 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

Hello Candle,

I really don't know, what is the point of your question. Only 1 thing I can tell you: I do NOT change rules under preasure of ANY team. No team can change rules by preasure on me or Peat.

UNFORGIVEN MEMBER

Camel14 #45 Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 22 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

Please take note team 4CAF decided to leave the League so no team has an obligation to contact or wait for your match anymore. I will give wins in advance. If you have your matches against them any play-day, it's a free day for you.

Tomorrow I am going to the hospital to shoulder surgery, so I will not be able to process tomorrow's results tomorrow. It will be processed as soon as i am at home. I hope it would be on Friday.

UNFORGIVEN MEMBER

Camel14 #46 Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 22 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

Hello guys,

today we changed the teamspeak server which means we have new address: 185.25.184.176 with no password. So since today please use this server. The old one still works, but without license (32 users only).

Regards,

Camel

UNFORGIVEN MEMBER

_Smok3R_ #47 Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles
Well, since we are a competetive team and we take this whole league as serious as possible, we still think it's really unfair that we received 3 points with a 5:5 ratio against 4CAF while all of the other teams going to receive 6 points with a  6:0 ratio. Even tho at first they wanted to delay their match against us and then they just refused everything while we were kept looking forward to play that match at any suggested time, but they chickened out.

Edited by _Smok3R_, 23 December 2015 - 02:03 PM.

PN8 #48 Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:42 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
How many points would you like to get for one victory and one loss?

_Smok3R_ #49 Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles

View PostPN8, on 23 December 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

How many points would you like to get for one victory and one loss?

We wanted to play that match anytime, the admin also wanted to see that match being played on a different time and date. Somehow 4CAF started to shame on us me and decided to not to play and leave the league, but it's really not your business.

Just go away and be happy with your cheap points.

Edited by _Smok3R_, 23 December 2015 - 06:28 PM.

PN8 #50 Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:14 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

Yes, there was no other way to tell me but telling me to f*** myself in private message:great:

Merry Xmas to you, too...

_Smok3R_ #51 Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles

View PostPN8, on 23 December 2015 - 07:14 PM, said:

Yes, there was no other way to tell me but telling me to f*** myself in private message:great:

Merry Xmas to you, too...

Yes i can tell you here also: F@#! you hater.

I'm going to enlight you as well. The main question is why do we have to loose a match and receive such shitty 5:5 against a team who wants to delay it because they are not able to play on a playday(?) and then suddenly they acting like winners asking for cheap victories, starting to shame on me and refusing to play that match on any other day and time suggested even by a league admin.

Edited by _Smok3R_, 23 December 2015 - 06:31 PM.

PN8 #52 Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:43 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

Yes, yes, please. You deserve those points as well as everyone else, I already understood, you can stop explaining this to me, thank you very much.

_Smok3R_ #53 Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles

View PostPN8, on 23 December 2015 - 07:43 PM, said:

It still sounds pretty funny to see you blaming someone else for delaying the match, tho

Yes we are the team who were not able to play on that day and wanted to delay the match.

Now i'm not sure you are just a regular forum troll or you are really that stupid.

Edited by _Smok3R_, 23 December 2015 - 06:52 PM.

PN8 #54 Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:57 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

I was just pointing at the very first match of the league and your behaviour during it if you don't remember it :trollface:

Never mind, lets just finish this conversation, this topic is about something else than the two of us not liking each other...

_Smok3R_ #55 Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles

View PostPN8, on 23 December 2015 - 07:57 PM, said:

I was just pointing at the very first match of the league and your behaviour during it if you don't remember it

Never mind, lets just finish this conversation, this topic is about something else than the two of us not liking each other...

That's true. The first match could've been a technical win for us on our home side because we both agreed in 20:00 CET and you were nowhere way after 20:10 CET while according to the rules of that time both teams had 5 minutes to prepare and join. But you know, we don't care with such things, maybe we were wrong...

And the other thing is you started this "two of us not liking each other" thing with your bad ingame words and also you came here trying to troll me even tho this is really not your business.

Edited by _Smok3R_, 23 December 2015 - 07:22 PM.

CheefCoach #56 Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 7626 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Post_Smok3R_, on 23 December 2015 - 02:11 PM, said:

Well, since we are a competetive team and we take this whole league as serious as possible, we still think it's really unfair that we received 3 points with a 5:5 ratio against 4CAF while all of the other teams going to receive 6 points with a  6:0 ratio. Even tho at first they wanted to delay their match against us and then they just refused everything while we were kept looking forward to play that match at any suggested time, but they chickened out.

You refused to talk to 4CAF until it passed deadline, and it was OUR RIGHT not to play with you and got ALL points, which Camel stole it from us. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Camel14 #57 Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 22 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

I tought this is a solved chapter.

As I see, you would discuss about it even in the next season. Should i gave 6:0 both? You both had some personal arguments why i should give 6:0 to one of you. As I said earlier, you both made mistakes, so 1:1 is the 2nd best solution (after playing in alternative date).

@CheefCoach: as i remember, YOUR team refused to play on the alternative date. But i will not discuss with you since you left the League

Tought that during Christmas, you have better things to do than pulling out solved things.

Kind regars and Merry Christmas,
Camel

UNFORGIVEN MEMBER

_Smok3R_ #58 Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles

View PostCamel14, on 23 December 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

CheefCoach: YOUR team refused to play on the alternative date

That's the point. We kept looking forward to play the match at any time but they refused it and we received 1 loss as well.

So what not just me, but we the whole team can not really understand if you as a league admin says that you would like to see that match is being played in a different time, we say okay and then the enemy says screw Smoker we don't want to play against him and his team why do we have to loose one match against them?

Edited by _Smok3R_, 23 December 2015 - 09:46 PM.

serbsproud_4c #59 Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Squadron Leader
  • 200 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF

View Post_Smok3R_, on 23 December 2015 - 09:53 PM, said:

That's the point. We kept looking forward to play the match at any time

thats the really point cry baby, you keep forward to lie, you twistes facts, you forced ppl to judge against any fair offers and in the end you get 1:1 and after that you still are crying!! maybe you deserve a double win for trolling!

........and with such players we dont want to play!!! you dont respect the rules, you dont respect the ppl and as everybody can see now, you need every point as you are not so good as you wanted to be!

this is a game, AND its not everything about gold or stats, and you sucked the rules for all, as your behavior affected on the playing time (only @ 20:00).

Camel decided in our dispute, so its the past! maybe you want to discuss every team and every game...... but its not up to you to decide, if our team want to play or not! so if we are not playing in the future, the future enemy will win.

Maybe u want points from other teams for stupid reasons, but i think there is a reason that you are not in any clan, so dont blame the universe that you are a "shmok"-er and stop to provoke ahead of christmas!

_Smok3R_ #60 Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles

View Postserbsproud_4c, on 24 December 2015 - 12:06 AM, said:

thats the really point cry baby, you keep forward to lie, you twistes facts, you forced ppl to judge against any fair offers and in the end you get 1:1 and after that you still are crying!! maybe you deserve a double win for trolling!

........and with such players we dont want to play!!! you dont respect the rules, you dont respect the ppl and as everybody can see now, you need every point as you are not so good as you wanted to be!

this is a game, AND its not everything about gold or stats, and you sucked the rules for all, as your behavior affected on the playing time (only @ 20:00).

Camel decided in our dispute, so its the past! maybe you want to discuss every team and every game...... but its not up to you to decide, if our team want to play or not! so if we are not playing in the future, the future enemy will win.

Maybe u want points from other teams for stupid reasons, but i think there is a reason that you are not in any clan, so dont blame the universe that you are a "shmok"-er and stop to provoke ahead of christmas!

Cool story. Yea i'm such a cry baby, my team is the worst in the league. You can't imagine how you hurt my feelings now with these words. Anyways, about clan stuff i really hope that you are a proud member of 4CAF.

Also tagged with grunex, league, discussion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users