TAW is Recruiting

TAW

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

KBrommann #1 Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:05 AM

Airman Basic

• 21 battles

There was a topic about TAW already, but it's heavily outdated, so might as well make a proper one.

About TAW

TAW has been in the gaming world for a while already, it was founded in 2001. It used to be a small clan playing the original Delta Force, but over time new games were added and now there's around 2600 players over ~40 games. To support such a huge number of players we have a Teamspeak 3 server with 1024 slots.

The whole clan is set up militarily for smooth work from the highest positions down to an ordinary recruit. If you are interested in leadership, you can learn how to lead and train troops, gaining ranks and higher positions in time. If you just want to have fun and fly with teammates, you can remain as a regular member for as long as you desire.

WoWp division of TAW

We have members from a lot of different countries, backgrounds and age groups. Some of the members have filled in positions to keep the Battalion running smoothly and give other members a great experience.

Our leadership is working towards establishing contact with other clans to arrange also battles with other clans. If you play other games which TAW supports, you're always welcome to join their channels and play with them or ever join their trainings.

Requirements

• Age of at least 15 years(to ensure members are mature)
  • Fluent English speaker(for swift communication)
  • Working microphone
  • Teamplayer
  • Able to understand and follow instructions and orders in battle

We have trainings 3 times a week, 2 of them are optional, 1 is mandatory. To join TAW, you must be able to participate in at least 1 training a week, one of which is mandatory.

Training times

Mandatory trainings: Sunday 20.00-21.00 (UK time, so GMT+1 right now, GMT when it's not DST)

Optional trainings: Monday and Friday 20:00-21:00

TAW also doesn't allow Moonlighting, which means that you can't be a member of any other clans that TAW supports. To see the list of games TAW does support, click here: https://taw.net/units/

How to join?

Visit TAW.net and click on the Join TAW button on the top right and follow the instructions, it's that simple :)

1. Fill in the application form at TAW website(http://www.taw.net). Under Battalion you should choose EU Viken(the European server Battalion)
  2. While waiting for approval, verify your email address.
  3. Once an officer approves the application, you will get an automated mail to TAW inbox.
  4. After you submit that, you will be assigned a Drill Instructor, who will conduct a Bootcamp via Teamspeak 3. Bootcamp is just an introduction to clan, where the Drill Instructor will go over the most important points of clan rules/traditions and applicant can ask questions, if something is unclear. After Bootcamp the applicant will become a member and can freely join channels within Teamspeak server and join trainings.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to send me a private message within forums or in game and I'll try to answer as fast as possible.

Edited by KBrommann, 11 March 2016 - 10:07 PM.

tazmaniann #2 Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:13 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 362 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV
I have been part of TAW since December 2002. The best thing about being part of TAW is that  you meet up with people all over the world. In those years i made friends from New Zealand to Mexico, from Singapore to New york. Our teamspeak can handle 1024 members at 1 time. We have a website with forums, members dossiers, we have room for members that just want to fly and also room for members that like to lead. So add me in game or PM and i am more then happy to answer all of you're questions.

saibiot #3 Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:20 PM

Airman Basic

• 3 battles
:) 

tazmaniann #4 Posted 13 January 2016 - 08:57 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 362 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV
TAW is looking for casual players that just like to fly and hangout with a group of friends where you have the support of all the others to have someone daily to fly with. As also we seek pilots that like to train others to become TAW members "our Drill instructors" to pilots that like to lear others to fly different planes. So from normal pilots towards pilots that like to teach, lead and be the best

tazmaniann #5 Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:46 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 362 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV

Since my last reply on this forum TAW is getting bigger slowly but steady. We are a group of players that like to help eachother. We are her to help you gain xp and credits by helping our members in flight to gain the goals set by the game. We always have a good laugh during our practices. And looking at the values of TAW. we fly with Honor, Friendship, Fairplay and Loyalty. 

We are still looking for you the pilots that like the game and want to be part of a group. TAW is a multi gaming clan. With that said, you can and play with all of our members in different games. check out our website and if you like what you see fill in a application form here.

We are open for all tiers and pilots. From the ones that just want to fly casual till the ones that want to do leadership roles and this is what we can offer.

If you have any questions send us a message trough the forums, reply back on the forums or add us in game

tazmanian

Ochiltree #6 Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 55 battles

Hi,

I was wondering how active you guys are on WoWPs?  I can see from the profile in the recruitment centre some guys are avid players... but can only see the top 3.

Thanks

ABetzz #7 Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:48 PM

Airman Basic

• 1457 battles
  • [LXGM] LXGM

Hi!

We're are active on WoWPs, all most every day there are active players online and we have (mandatorry) trainings.

If you want to join you can apply on the wargaming site and on taw.net

You are welcome in our clan!

tazmaniann #8 Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:15 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 362 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV
Our group of pilots is growing. We still have room for more pilots

tazmaniann #9 Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 362 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV

In the last few weeks we have been growing our community. We are now at 50 pilots and we have still room for more pilots

check out our website here and our wargaming page here and feel free to ask us ingame for the Teamspeak adress and pasword so that you can fly with us.

Good Hunting

AbiG666 #10 Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:02 PM

Airman Basic

• 540 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV

Hey Hey fellow pilots TAW is still looking for members

We're are active most every day there are active players online, lovely bunch to fly and train with.

If you want to join you can apply on the wargaming site and on taw.net

Happy Flights :)

Spiritus_Mundi #11 Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:00 AM

Airman Basic

• 220 battles

Hi,

I am currently in a clan that is devoted to World of Tanks. I have decided to take a long break from World of Tanks and I have been playing World of Warplanes a lot, which I have found to be much more enjoyable than World of Tanks. I have been thinking of switching to a clan that is more devoted to World of Warplanes and I find your clan philosophy to be very attractive. My question is since I am a relative newcomer to World of Warplanes, will I stand a good chance of being accepted if I decide to apply to your clan? I use Teamspeak a lot (when I play World of Tanks and World of Warships) and I play World of Warplanes everyday. I am basically looking to improve my game-play and have some fun teaming up with other like-minded players. Thanks very much.

Also tagged with TAW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users