dx12 & vulkan

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Kera_84 #1 Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

Airman Basic

• 9842 battles

Ok as title says, are they going to implement dx12 or vulkan because game runs poor on amd systems

i got 8370e at 4.8 ghz; 16 gb ram and r9 390 at 1125 MHz mainboard is asus sabertooth 990fx R2.0 and game drops to 20 fps on some maps, also sometimes it detects my keyboard in middle of a fight i loose my control over plane and also sometimes it just stops shooting from my guns (completely stops) i have to stop pressing mouse button and then repress it (weapons are not owerheated), it just feels like its poor connection and lagging but its not (31ms)

i don't have any issues with any other games i play (I play lots of games, all run above 60 fps smoothly everything on ultra on every map and corner of a game, except WoWp)

everything is up to date bios and graphic drivers and windows 10

i like the game A LOT, but i loose e-sport spirit, because it just runs poor on my system i think its just crapdx9 engine.

i plan to go to intel in future, but waiting for ZEN to see what will it do. If zen won't be better or close to skylake, at least it will lower the prices of intel cpus. then maybe i'll come back.

Edited by Kera_84, 09 August 2016 - 07:24 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users