• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Eil_Zustellung #1 Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 49777 battles
  • [E-D] E-D

[edited]

Edited by BigBadVuk, 25 September 2016 - 03:41 AM.
This post has been moderated by Wg staff member due to inappropriate content

jakub_czyli_ja #2 Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
Over 5 reports daily?

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

_MrPig_ #3 Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:49 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 19629 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
Thanks for sharing. ;-)
Yesterday I met both, Bleibrix, and jackub_shitli_ja. While Bleibrix disappeared quickly in his uncontrollable XF-90, jackub_shitli_ja managed to be even quicker. He wished his team to fail fast right in the beginning of the battle, and then crashed his plane into the ground. The MM looked very balanced btw.

jakub_czyli_ja #4 Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

And I see you feel a pain in the rear because finally you've lost, so I was right.

Looks like I'm able to better read balance than you - pro tip: compare humans in both teams on top tiers.

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Cheaterhater #5 Posted 29 August 2016 - 01:46 PM

Testpilot

• Squadron Leader
  • 9943 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 August 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

And I see you feel a pain in the rear because finally you've lost, so I was right.

Looks like I'm able to better read balance than you - pro tip: compare humans in both teams on top tiers.

So you mean to tell us that by actively working against your own team, you can make said team lose the game? Now that's insightful, isn't it? Who would've thought?

Edited by Cheaterhater, 29 August 2016 - 01:47 PM.

Make World of Warplanes great again!

jakub_czyli_ja #6 Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

After reading the patent, I don't see much difference between battle lost 10 to 2 or 10 to 3. Differs only time wasted. It's just a matter to fulfill certain number of lost battles in a streak till everything goes back to normal.

Said example was IIRC lost with 4 or something like that still flying enemy, so you are very kind suggesting that I alone could make such difference. Myself I'm not so confident in my skills as you are.

Cheaterhater #7 Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:01 PM

Testpilot

• Squadron Leader
  • 9943 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 August 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

Said example was IIRC lost with 4 or something like that still flying enemy, so you are very kind suggesting that I alone could make such difference. Myself I'm not so confident in my skills as you are.

4 isn't much. And yes, one more player does make the difference. If you let two teams with equal players and equal numbers fight against each other, the game could end either way. Any of the teams could win, and the number of remaining planes greatly varies as well. But if one team has one player less, then it will just get slaughtered. Seen it so many times in tournaments. And no, of course you cannot say that you would've lost anyway, because you don't know enough variables to reliably predict the outcome. You did not and could not see how the game would have ended if you had not crashed on purpose. And it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, really; if you say you'll lose and then proceed to decimate the numbers of your team, then of course you'll lose. And of course you'll always be right in the end.

Edited by Cheaterhater, 29 August 2016 - 03:08 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #8 Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

I think about 70-80% of reliability in predicting a loss is good enough for me.

On the other side in 20-30% of cases I'm wrong - battles on the edge or won.

Still better than banging the head on the MM wall.

Cheaterhater #9 Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:30 PM

Testpilot

• Squadron Leader
  • 9943 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 August 2016 - 05:20 PM, said:

I think about 70-80% of reliability in predicting a loss is good enough for me.

On the other side in 20-30% of cases I'm wrong - battles on the edge or won.

Where does that 70-80% figure come from? Surely you can't count those battles which you specifically manipulated into fitting your "predicted" result. So there must be battles which you think are lost but play properly anyway, is this correct? Which is odd, since I was under the impression that you crashed immediately (or went afk immediately and crashed later) everytime you assume the battle would be lost.

jakub_czyli_ja #10 Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

Your impression is more or less accurate - battles that I consider lost and I don't crash are rare, since playing in lost battle I consider a waste of time. I play in such mostly if I have a reason, like a mission or other goal that can be achieved despite losing. Bare $hit exp and relative amount of silver aren't good enough rewards for trying and wasting more time than it's necessary.

70-80% of battles are battles where I crash and end with half of more enemy team alive. The rest - 30-20% of such battles are as I wrote before - on the edge, that if I'd play, could be won, or battles won anyway without my contribution.

I think with mod showing bot skills it would be closer to 80-90% of proper prediction of loss.

Count bots and player on top tiers, check if players on one side are good or bad, check planes, check flights and that's all.

_MrPig_ #11 Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:13 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 19629 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 August 2016 - 08:22 AM, said:

That particular battle would have been a win if you had stayed in. It was relatively close in the end, and your plane would have made a big difference.

What you are doing is 100 percent ruthless and shows your lousy character. And more than that you display real as*hole qualities with your last message.

jakub_czyli_ja #12 Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostRRieder, on 29 August 2016 - 09:13 PM, said:

That particular battle would have been a win if you had stayed in. It was relatively close in the end, and your plane would have made a big difference.

3 enemy planes were left, including 2 tiers X. Maybe I'd make a big difference, as well as you suggestion to me to shut up. If you would listen to yourself, it could be won. You didn't. Bad luck.

View PostRRieder, on 29 August 2016 - 09:13 PM, said:

What you are doing is 100 percent ruthless and shows your lousy character. And more than that you display real as*hole qualities with your last message.

And how should that change my approach? If ever?

Eil_Zustellung #13 Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 49777 battles
  • [E-D] E-D

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 August 2016 - 09:43 PM, said:

3 enemy planes were left, including 2 tiers X. Maybe I'd make a big difference, as well as you suggestion to me to shut up. If you would listen to yourself, it could be won. You didn't. Bad luck.

And how should that change my approach? If ever?

Do it like me. I AM Bleibrix. I am a god. Iam the inventor of planes. I invented this game also.

So I am the father and master of this game...

Just do it like me.

Report, report and REPORT.

Your tactics are crap. And surely you don't even trust your self writing this crap. So, just do it like me...

Just go on and blame the rest of the team.

Me, the almighty Bleibrix ...the reborn GOD can live with that tactic, so can you.

Just fail your team by quitting like a chicken... but make sure to REPORT...

Edited by Eil_Zustellung, 29 August 2016 - 10:24 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #14 Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostEil_Zustellung, on 29 August 2016 - 10:14 PM, said:

Your tactics are crap. And surely you don't even trust your self writing this crap. So, just do it like me...

Just go on and blame the rest of the team.

Lol.

I could even care, if I wouldn't see you playing - camp at 4k till very end, and then, with your random flightmate try to kill what was left from the enemy team after slaughtering those having bad luck being put into team with you. No difference with my approach - you aren't there whenyour teammates need you.

So you are one of the latest people, who should speak about teamplay.

Eil_Zustellung #15 Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 49777 battles
  • [E-D] E-D

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 August 2016 - 10:43 PM, said:

Lol.

I could even care, if I wouldn't see you playing - camp at 4k till very end, and then, with your random flightmate try to kill what was left from the enemy team after slaughtering those having bad luck being put into team with you. No difference with my approach - you aren't there whenyour teammates need you.

So you are one of the latest people, who should speak about teamplay.

This is my favourite tactic, you are right. Especially with GAA I try to hide in 5 K height. Works well for me.

One day when I'm close to your perfection I will try my first ever kill.

So keep your fingers crossed for me.

Meanwhile I keep my fingers crossed for you to understand humor one day.

Edited by Eil_Zustellung, 30 August 2016 - 07:16 PM.

reverzibilni #16 Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 37473 battles
  • [PM101] PM101
Great tactics from jakub...

Eil_Zustellung #17 Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 49777 battles
  • [E-D] E-D

To continue my chronicles:

Today I was caught in a traffic jam caused by an accident going from one town to another. This cost me an extra hour.

So for 60 minutes I literally had 0 (zero) frames per second in onward movement.

I had to make a ticket to WG asking them to re-program the damage dealt and another ticket to elimate traffic jams.

They told me they weren't the responsible authority for real life issues. But who are they trying to fool?

WoWP is my real life.

So I reported WG-support.

jakub_czyli_ja #18 Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostEil_Zustellung, on 30 August 2016 - 03:52 PM, said:

This is my favourite tactic, you are right.

Only that tactic fails when other planes refuse to be meatshields for you.

View PostEil_Zustellung, on 30 August 2016 - 03:52 PM, said:

Espesially with GAA I try to hide in 5 K height. Works well for me.
Significant 6789 battles on GAA out of 38730. Indeed, seems legit.

Eil_Zustellung #19 Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 49777 battles
  • [E-D] E-D

Okay, Jakub, I surrender. You really are too stupid to understand humor, jokes or fun. You won...!!!

Feel free to be happy with your unique stats. You can only get better.

Have fun reporting, reporting and REPORTING  

Eil_Zustellung #20 Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 49777 battles
  • [E-D] E-D

Okay guys, this is it... I'm all stressed out.

This f...ing game is completely unbalanced. I went to bed 2 hours ago and couldn`t sleep.

So I got up again. Ending here. This is my private hell.

What the f... is WG programming there?

I started playing late today and I did have a few rounds. But then I myself decided to go to sleep.

But I CANNOT sleep.

So I reported WG-support.

They told me they weren't to be held resonsible or could NOT take the blame for my sleeping-disorder.

C'mon guys. We're talking real life here. I can't sleep in real life and it happens just NOW.

So of course I had to report the WG-support MoFo's a few times more.

Edit:

I wish I had the replays of the sleeping problem or just a few screenies... Damn...

Edited by Eil_Zustellung, 03 September 2016 - 01:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users