Bugs and technical issues

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

nemanja_77 #21 Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:54 PM

Airman Basic

• 104 battles

Please read the whole post before replying.

Since nobody is going to take me seriously and nobody is gonna bother to resolve my problem, and it's been almost 2 days since I have posted the information regarding my issue about the game I STATE A FACT that this game is by my opinion complete bullsheet. Guys if you're not capable of making a game work for everyone who would like to play it then don't make it at all. All you care for is getting paid to do it, and I know today everyone needs money to survive and everyone wants to survive, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is that as of now you, all of you have one utterly and horribly displeased customer (once a big fan of the game). I won't be the only one to do this, all those other players with problems such as mine will come and complain. Please do me a favor and don't resolve their problems like you haven't resolved mine, and once you lose enough customers say goodbye to your Best Graphics 2016 Award, Most played 2015 Award and such because nobody is going to care for your awards and once again because, you will have none of them at that time. Even if you beg me, as you read all this, to explain what is my problem about the game and what I am complaining about I will NOT dare tell you what it is because you've lost my belief, my loyalty and my gratitude.

jakub_czyli_ja #22 Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
So: buy better PC.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

nemanja_77 #23 Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:36 AM

Airman Basic

• 104 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 08 January 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

So: buy better PC.

If I had as much money as you think I did, I wouldn't even bother playing any games or even having a PC. You people think that everyone can just buy anything, you don't wonder if they have money for it or not.

jakub_czyli_ja #24 Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:55 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
I don't care, nor I don't wonder about your money. Your PC apparently has too few memory, or 32bit OS, and that is the most common reason of application terminating with out of memory reason.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Sir_Jdwap #25 Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 150 battles
  • [THEMM] THEMM

View PostCynd3r, on 21 September 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:

Hello,

Please leave all feedback regarding bugs and other technical issues here.

I downloaded WoWs again last night just to have a look at my planes. I forget the time but it kicked us to update the server. Now the client does a integrity search gets to 100% and a box comes up and says critical error, unable to download updates via http, The application cannot continue, please check logs.???? 

Sir_Jdwap #26 Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 150 battles
  • [THEMM] THEMM

View PostMidnightshooter, on 22 December 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

PC crashed in midflight, and refuses to autorestart had to unplug it for a while then start.

pings jumps to a 1000 cants control the plane any more and get disconnect from the server

basically i cant play the game any more since the update

Same

Leirix #27 Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 32920 battles
Mission description wrong or not wrong. :)

You cant add screenshots in bug section.

Attached Thumbnails

Ego sum magistratus et supra ortographiam! :)

_Poe #28 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4231 battles

Hello.

17.5.2017. my game was updated and I do not know the nature of the update.

However please note that from now on game has serrious bug:

Planes do not get anniversary award in terms of Free Xp.

I had anniversary of few planes today and I played them , winning , and did not got any Free xp award for the anniversary.However in hangar it says I got the Free xp award.

Thank you for listening for this feedback. Its serrious issue that cripples players motivation for playing game.

....this is copy paste of my Ticked already sent to WG stuff, without response.

I am playing in the meantime my game and am still not receiving Free Xp awards for planes that have anniversary.

I have many planes, I have lost many thousands of Free XP by now.

Please Help.

Edited by _Poe, 19 May 2017 - 02:02 PM.

PiotrSzut #29 Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 35041 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

View Post_Poe, on 19 May 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

Hello.

I had anniversary of few planes today and I played them , winning , and did not got any Free xp award for the anniversary.However in hangar it says I got the Free xp award.

Thank you for listening for this feedback. Its serrious issue that cripples players motivation for playing game.

I am playing in the meantime my game and am still not receiving Free Xp awards for planes that have anniversary.

Please Help.

"windows + R"

%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache

delete all in ....

u can do it at each update !

Edited by PiotrSzut, 19 May 2017 - 08:49 PM.

wlatopa #30 Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 44936 battles

The bug of low fps in some maps is not solved.

I have I5 6500,32 gb ram,asus gtx 1060 but in some map,my fps going to 25-30 and is impossible to play.

_Poe #31 Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4231 battles

View Post_Poe, on 19 May 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

Hello.

Please Help.

Thank you, I found it was the other problem in may case.

I did replied to WG here is copy of my conversation, maybe someone find it usefull.

-----------------------------------------

Hi,
please note that while I awaited the support answer in the meantime I solved the problem for myself.

If you have time to read I will post my experience maybe it will help in other cases.
I have Windows 10 my computer runs well clear of viruses.

I reinstalled game and again it didn't worked, still no Free XP reward..

After that I analysed my computer database and found only one program I do not understand what would be its purpose, but I remembered once long time ago I had some conflict with that program in other aplication.

Program name is: Vulkan Run Time Libraries , published by LunarG, Inc.

I deinstalled this little program, and to my suprise now I get Free XP reward for other planes, for those planes that I didn't got reward before stays as they are, but I am not worried about this anymore. It now runs as intended.

So, and please note I do not know much about computers, my observation is that by deinstalling Vulkan Run Time Libraries I solved the problem.

Why is that , and can it be helpfull information I do not know, maybe your programerrs will find it useful.

Best regards.

Also tagged with 1.9.6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users