COSTS members only

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

maxram68 #1 Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 22562 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Results: COSTS get-together, November 4th, 2016.

On a dark Friday night almost all members of COSTS gathered over the burning sands of El Halluf in order to compete for the clan-championship among T3-fighters/multirole.

After lots of gibberish/laughs on TS during several elimination matches, the top 3 positions went to (...drum roll, please...):

Third place: Talvathir.

A lethal aim combined with some completely unexpected moves that surprised both the game mechanics and also the opposition was exchanged for a 3rd place on the podium.

Well played, mate!

Second place: RRieder.

As usual in events like this, RRieder was found among the top-competitors by simply eradicating anything that moved.

We’re still wondering where he got those guns and ammunition - and we sure as hell want some on our planes also.

Although he “borrowed” a kill from the winner in the last match, the final score was against him. However, the 2nd place was secured.

Congratulations!

First place: maxram68.

Being the sponsor of this event, I won my own 1st prize, - hmmm... I guess it’s like kissing your own sister…

...but at least I also won the bragging rights in the foreseeable future.

Avoiding long dogfights and dealing serious damage to almost any geezer that appeared in the crosshair payed off.

Well done...or...something…

Thanks to all who participated, - great fun as usual!

The prizes for the 2nd and 3rd positions are on their way - I’ll donate my prize for the next event.

reverzibilni #2 Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 34091 battles
  • [S__B] S__B
Where is winjak the bot on this list?

PiotrSzut #3 Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 34186 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

its a private event .....

but all can read  " cost members only' 

Edited by PiotrSzut, 06 November 2016 - 01:13 AM.

Rabid_Whelk #4 Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:14 AM

Airman Basic

• 21052 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Hi all,
​Things are being very difficult for me at the moment and my available time to get on wowp is severely limited. I've been completely non-functional for too long now but the prospects of improvement are nil until at least early January. I'm really sorry but hope to be back soon.

Best wishes,

Kim

maxram68 #5 Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 22562 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Results: COSTS get -together, March 17th, 2017

Eleven daring COSTS members gathered for several death-matches on various maps using mixed tier (4-6) planes.

After a lot of exciting battles - where TS-blabbering, an unknown w*nking machine(...) and real-life consumables occasionally made aiming+flying very different - the top-3 positions got occupied by the following:

Third place: _MrPig_

Good old _MrPig_ once again made his way to one of the top-positions using clever tactics, lethal aim and some skilled flying.

Well done, mate!

Second place: Dudlington

After taking a break from planes to try his luck as a cabin-boy in ships, everyone thought dud. was a bit rusty.

However, a 2nd place on the podium proved we were completely wrong - or maybe we just underestimated him...

Congratulations!

First place: Cos_ace

That "ace" in the in-game name again proved to be correct. Cos killed everything that moved and avoided most bullets - the worst "damage" he got was apparently overheated guns and engine from time to time....

If the Japanese have had pilots like him, they might have won the goddamned war.

Well played - really well in fact!

A special "thank you" to our hard-tried tournament leader, THE_RED_7, who actually managed to get all battles done smoothly. Well done!

Thanks to all who participated - it was great fun as usual. 

I believe all winners got their prizes already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users