• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

maxram68 #1 Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 0 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Hello pilots!

COSTS is a crew of mature gamers from all over Europe looking for likeminded players.

We’re mainly active in WoWp - although some are also trying their luck as cabin-boys in WoWs...

Our primary objectives are having fun and being social while flying with and against each other.

Winning is also important, but certainly not doable in every battle due to the usual game flaws, real life(™) issues, our own incompetence and/or the occasional drink on a Friday/Saturday.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned veteran or a relatively new player - it’s your attitude and personality that matters most!

In addition to that, if you want to become a member of COSTS, you must:

• have a basic understanding of the game (we might help you improve)
  • have a sense of humour
  • join on TeamSpeak during “peak” hours, and be able to communicate in English
  • be a teamplayer with good manners and respect towards friends and foes

Ideally, you also:

• reached an age where you’re considered to be an adult - whatever that is...
  • have a desire to participate in various tournaments (Clan Wars, f.ex.)

Questions ? Send a PM to TalvathirRRieder, Mystique_X, Flying_Flea, Miesian or me.

...or - even better - go ahead and fill out an application:

https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wowp/500136361/

Edited by maxram68, 13 June 2017 - 07:37 PM.

NaokoSatomi #2 Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:57 AM

Airman Basic

• 53 battles

Been looking for a group of WoWP players, was an Ex WT player but left 

I'd love to join, I'll send an application through, I just left my old inactive clan so I need to wait a bit i think 

maxram68 #3 Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 0 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View PostNaokoSatomi, on 08 January 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Been looking for a group of WoWP players, was an Ex WT player but left 

I'd love to join, I'll send an application through, I just left my old inactive clan so I need to wait a bit i think 

Great!

We'll look forward to that.

Edit: Yes, as far as I remember it 48 or 72 hours (2 or 3 days) before it's possible to accept you in this crew.

Edited by maxram68, 08 January 2017 - 02:35 PM.

Grumpy_Guts #4 Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:50 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 4946 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Yep in deededeeds.

pauchina #5 Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:18 PM

Airman Basic

• 1764 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
still recruiting? 

Grumpy_Guts #6 Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:12 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 4946 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
O yes indeededeeeed de deeeeeeeeed

pauchina #7 Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:44 PM

Airman Basic

• 1764 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View PostGrumpy_Guts, on 23 October 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

O yes indeededeeeed de deeeeeeeeed

i've send application... i hope you'll accept. gl hf.

Grumpy_Guts #8 Posted 29 October 2017 - 09:15 AM

• Conquest Member
  • 4946 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
+10 in clan rating, nice.

ShadhX #9 Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:58 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 707 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Nevermind

Edited by Shadh, 06 January 2018 - 04:24 PM.

Kilyun #10 Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

Airman Basic

• 636 battles
  • [ACE] ACE

Hi there just applied to the Clan but missed the ‘add a few wirds’ bit Si here it is ;)

old fart that likes to fly internet planes, but I think it will be more fun flying with like-minded people and also better if you can actually talk to your wingmen and not relying on bad typing skills!!

UK based South African

CloudyDante #11 Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:31 PM

Senior Airman

• 1490 battles
  • [ACE] ACE

Hi there I applied to the clan and hope to get an Invite, Im from South-Africa and love the game and looking to enjoy it with more people. Also have a mic and ready to go

Please consider my application thank you

ACE - Advanced Combat Envisioned

CloudyDante #12 Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:32 PM

Senior Airman

• 1490 battles
  • [ACE] ACE

View PostKilyun, on 13 February 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

Hi there just applied to the Clan but missed the ‘add a few wirds’ bit Si here it is ;)

old fart that likes to fly internet planes, but I think it will be more fun flying with like-minded people and also better if you can actually talk to your wingmen and not relying on bad typing skills!!

UK based South African

We should join up for a few matches if your interested 

ACE - Advanced Combat Envisioned

zgubny #13 Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:59 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 4333 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostCloudyDante, on 06 March 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

We should join up for a few matches if your interested 

You can join me if you want

Grumpy_Guts #14 Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:42 AM

• Conquest Member
  • 4946 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostCloudyDante, on 06 March 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

Hi there I applied to the clan and hope to get an Invite, Im from South-Africa and love the game and looking to enjoy it with more people. Also have a mic and ready to go

Please consider my application thank you

Welcome to the clan, chat to you up there.  

Grumpy_Guts #15 Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:45 AM

• Conquest Member
  • 4946 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostKilyun, on 13 February 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

UK based South African

Reapply mate now you are free agent.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #16 Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2016 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hey,

If you are not too hard on the activity & TS requirements (i can be on, but can't always talk) I'd like to join. Multiple tier 6s, some premiums etc. Starting player, but quite skilled already.

Edit: applied for. Based on their TS I currently am highly sceptical, since it seems to be a rather perverted club rather than a WoWP playing clan.

Edited by Isoruku_Yamamoto, 05 April 2018 - 07:32 AM.

Grumpy_Guts #17 Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:12 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 4946 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 04 April 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

Hey,

If you are not too hard on the activity & TS requirements (i can be on, but can't always talk) I'd like to join. Multiple tier 6s, some premiums etc. Starting player, but quite skilled already.

Hi there, thank you for your interest in joining our clan.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Please feel free to submit a request as according to the developers you do not exist.                                                                                                                       

Edited by Grumpy_Guts, 04 April 2018 - 07:33 PM.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #18 Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2016 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Apart from their remarkable TS3 channel, the clan has 0 activity so far. So I'm immediately leaving again and would not recommend anyone to join this clan. Don't know whats going on with it, but its something weird. 

Vladinir_Shotitov #19 Posted 07 April 2018 - 06:50 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 1393 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

I understand your frustration...:

Block Quote

Don't know whats going on with it, but its something weird.

...however, the only 'weird' thing that is going on is WoWP post-version 2.0

Prior to this abomination, COSTS was a vibrant, entertaining place to spend a good evening taking the mickey out of (primarily) each other and (intermittently) favourite targets like OP-heavy-fighter clans and Leirix.  Especially Leirix.  There was a clan outing to Duxford in the UK last year, which saw people from across N Europe visit the Continental Mudbank for some real-life aviation-related entertainment with the occasional libation thrown-in.

Members of the clan were to the fore in feeding-back to WG the futility of pushing 2.0 down the throats of existing players while ignoring requests from these paying-customers to consider alternative means of enlivening and expanding the game.  As you know, 2.0 was brought in anyway; after a trial period of seeing if it could be made to work as a pleasant form of entertainment, most of the clan decamped to World of Boats and can apparently still be found there.  Two of us (Grumpy and myself) have persevered up until recently; I have now reached the end of my Premium time and see no way of continuing while enjoying the experience.  I pop-in here at weekends to see if anything has changed, but I'm afraid that the WoWP rooms on the TS3 server remain mostly quiet and will quite possibly remain that way unless/until WoWP becomes a playable, enjoyable game once more.

Isoruku Y, I wish you all the best in your time with WoWP and hope you can come to enjoy it.  Should WG ever take the time and trouble to bring it up to the standard it once was (while still making it appeal to a wider audience), I'm sure that formerly-active COSTS members will be around once again to bring it down to our level.

(I should stress that I speak for myself here, without having chatted to Max or the other clan members first to canvass their opinions.  They know I'd ignore anything they ever said anyway :teethhappy:)

jabbasDaD #20 Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2536 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
Perhaps isoruku, for better understanding, Most of pre 2.0 clans lost their Player Base. My own clan is quite active with around 20 from former 99 Players. The mates of COSTS left obviously nearly all. So,its on u To get the clue why ;-). But, if u are looking for an active english speaking clan, try with FEED. I dont know, If they Accept New Players, but i guess, They will help u a little Bit. Have so much fun, as u can. And Best wishes to COSTS. 

Edited by jabbasDaD, 07 April 2018 - 07:26 PM.

Also tagged with clan, recruiting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users