View PostPanhard_59, on 04 April 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:

arf, Thank you King for teaching me the horrible truth
I am a bad players :teethhappy:
But I still laugh about this game

I could maybe postulate for DITO.
They recruit it seems.

Do not get upset Hall, It's humor

good night mate :p

I wasn't referring to you.. you should probably read what I wrote again. See you actually own a lot of planes, not only heavies, and have flown 30% of your games in heavies. You own twice as many fighters as Hall of Fake's entire hangar, which consists out of 31 planes, 12 of which are heavies which he has flown 80% of his total games in. barely over 60% winrate with 80% of your games in heavy fighters is laughable for a solo player (at least one that thinks/claims he's good), but adding up the part where he's flown 60+% of games in flight and 1500 of his 3000 games in heavies (AKA 40% of his total battles) were flown in the HG3, makes it just utterly sad.

Do you have 40% of your total battle count in an hg3, the majority of those games with a flightmate ALSO in an HG3? And then proceed to have the balls to call others bad or coward on the forum while proclaiming you're good and in the best clan in the game, without even trolling but being dead serios? No you don't, so no I wasn't referring to you.

Edited by King_ExtincE, 04 April 2017 - 11:20 PM.

dan_can #102 Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 6808 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
@ thread : *how to make a fool out of yourself 101*

"The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush his achievement and remove all record of his very existence. From that defeat there is no recovery. That is the meaning of victory."

Lord Commander Solar Macharius

Death from AboveYoutube Channel

LatajacySpodek #103 Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 22839 battles
  • [_UN_] _UN_

I just wonder, knowing all that King_ExtincE wrote, why the heck people contiunue feeding this troll.

None of us ever saw any DITO playing any tournament/clanwars/league. We all know flying heavys on 5k altitude and shooting stalling bots is not beeing a good player.

One can only hope, that one day WG will redesign the matchmaking and T10 flights will be only matched with other T10 flights, and all those hiflyer heroes will disappear.

PS. nobody likes you FKISS anyway ;)

UNFORGIVEN MEMBER

PiotrSzut #104 Posted 05 April 2017 - 05:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 34396 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

View PostLatajacySpodek, on 05 April 2017 - 05:01 AM, said:

PS. nobody likes you FKISS anyway ;)

same ! ;)

Edited by PiotrSzut, 05 April 2017 - 05:22 AM.

jakub_czyli_ja #105 Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 18561 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostHALL_OF_FAKE, on 04 April 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

the discussion is not with you bad player so please.. go on your way pitty ...... piotr did not ask you to be his secretary ... shame on you 

Only that this discussion entertains me more and more, mainly because you are trying to gain any respect, and the more you try, the less you have (if possible). And that's the funniest part.

Nobody cares who you really are, except that you are a wallet fueled reroll being in a clan of cheaters.

View PostHALL_OF_FAKE, on 04 April 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

If you want to speak about brain balls and money send me your number or your fb you will know who i am pitty person... dont use forums to feel to be someone...

FKISS JFA it's like catch warming i know they are good, they know i am BUT YOU ? WHO ARE YOU ? reported intruder lollllll

You aren't important enough to make a FB account especially for you.

And you can't even make a single coherent post, nor edit one, so why should anybody care who you are away from computer? You can be a dog as well.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Tanatoy #106 Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

French Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 1969 battles

Topic closed.

Please stay calm and refrain to post while moderators are dealing with the situation. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users