WoWP Vet, new to EU server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

_Warchylde_ #1 Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

Airman Basic

• 188 battles

Greetings pilots,

My name is Warchylde, and I've been playing WoWP on the NA server for over 2 1/2 years (since version 1.4), with over 9k battles, and aircraft ranging from a Tier III F3F, to a Tier IX Attacker (I'm currently grinding on the F2G to get my hands on an F-94D). 

I've recently created an EU account, in order to take advantage of the higher population (ye gods, but I hate bots).

So far, I've dropped about 95 or so battles, with a 66% Win Rate, 55% Survival Rate, and almost a 5-1 K/D ratio.

Right now, I'm working on getting my Tier IVs together.

http://worldofwarplanes.eu/community/players/546861494-_Warchylde_/

I'm looking for a Clan that speaks predominantly English, has a relatively large roster, and is very competitive. I need to get to know some people to flight up with. I have both TeamSpeak 3 and Discord for voice comms, and like the thread title says, I already know how to play this game.

I live in the US (Atlanta, Georgia), and due to my very stable high-speed cable connection, I only suffer about a 100-120 ping on the EU server (not great, but still playable), 

I've noticed from reading some other threads in this forum, that folks may be curious about my history on the NA Server.

My callsign on the NA server is the same as here:  _Warchylde_  http://worldofwarplanes.com/community/players/1009882120-_Warchylde_/

I also produce a lot of videos on the NA forums, both for myself, and for other pilots.

If you care to take a peek, my YouTube Channels is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv53Qy_o7qidyByM5NssvAA

Here's a sample of one my recent videos:

Anyway, that's enough about me.  I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you in the coming days, weeks, and months.

Peace,

War

(Skip Olsen,Atlanta, GA, USA)

Edited by _Warchylde_, 19 April 2017 - 03:23 AM.

There are very few problems in this world which can not be solved

by a suitable and timely application of concentrated firepower.

"Fly High, Fly Fast, Fly Smart, and Shoot First!!"

Greyshark #2 Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• Community Contributor
  • 13192 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

Hey,

JFA is international clan with people from many European countries; we are quite competitive, by this I mean we have many very skilled players in clan, also we have organized and won lot of tournaments. Please contact Cheaterhater for more details.

Greetings

Edited by Greyshark, 19 April 2017 - 11:18 AM.

FTR gems: "In WoT gameplay, you can pretty much go and at least deal some damage, make yourself be known, fight and earn your kills and skills. In WoWp, its all RNG, your ping dictates if a shower of bullets hits or not."

" The companion AI autoaim is a mess, 80% of the time you are on a bomber, you’ll miss the target"

jakub_czyli_ja #3 Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 18571 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
Do you always have such slideshow? If yes, I'm afraid that it can be more limiting than .1 s ping.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

velkovk19 #4 Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:47 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 16610 battles
  • [P___E] P___E
Hey War. scipionmk here. I wish you welcome on EU server. If ingame sent me a PM. I will be glad to fly with you and introduce to the others.

_Warchylde_ #5 Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:58 PM

Airman Basic

• 188 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 19 April 2017 - 03:44 AM, said:

Do you always have such slideshow? If yes, I'm afraid that it can be more limiting than .1 s ping.

When watching my videos, keep two things in mind:

You see only a 1ms ping, because I am recording off of a saved replay using my local client.

You see 10-15 FPS, because when I play, I use Low graphics settings, but when I record a relay, I turn the graphics up to Very High.

So I still get the gameplay with higher FPS, from lower graphics, but the videos look better with the higher graphics, once they are recorded.

I hope that explains.

_Warchylde_ #6 Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:00 PM

Airman Basic

• 188 battles

View Postvelkovk19, on 19 April 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

Hey War. scipionmk here. I wish you welcome on EU server. If ingame sent me a PM. I will be glad to fly with you and introduce to the others.

Hey, good to see you Scipio....been a long time brother.

I'll add you to contacts, and will definitely look you up. :honoring:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users