Me 109 K-14, premium plane proposal

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

jakub_czyli_ja #41 Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

I'm just asking you about underground DB engine factory and underground powerplant. If you can't give examples, all other 40% of German war industry is worthless in terms of emergency development of Bf 109K and all other things you write are irrelevant bullshit.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

_Poe #42 Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4231 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 April 2017 - 09:58 AM, said:

I'm just asking you about underground DB engine factory and underground powerplant. If you can't give examples, all other 40% of German war industry is worthless in terms of emergency development of Bf 109K and all other things you write are irrelevant bullshit.

Well this time I will not "find"  for you  (again)  any of  DB 605 engines  in the documents in any of around 30 or so underground  plants and warehouses where DB 605 engines could have been  stored and repaired and at least 5 places where they could have been continuously produced if needed( emergency 1944 decentralization program ,heard something about that ? of course not...)

Find it for yourself (like one which Checzhs blowed up in the air after the war as already mentioned in here).. Or just think. I assure you by using a logic you can find the answer.

Your attitude and continous personal insulting  deserves no more than dismounting DB  605 engines from 800  surviving Me 109's and selling this 800 engines  to you for free.

With just few bricks in a package. .:facepalm:

Edited by _Poe, 29 April 2017 - 01:14 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #43 Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View Post_Poe, on 29 April 2017 - 12:27 PM, said:

Well this time I will not "find"  for you  (again)  any of  DB 605 engines  in the documents in any of around 30 or so underground  plants and warehouses where DB 605 engines could have been  stored and repaired and at least 5 places where they could have been continuously produced if needed( emergency 1944 decentralization program ,heard something about that ? of course not...)

Come on, describe how to decentralize an aircraft engine factory and name such.

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

_Poe #44 Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4231 battles

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 29 April 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

Come on, describe how to decentralize an aircraft engine factory and name such.

Danie Uzeil: Arming the Luftwaffe: The German Aviation Industry in World War II,  McFarland, 2011

Edited by _Poe, 29 April 2017 - 03:55 PM.

_Poe #45 Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4231 battles

BTW how many of you love perfection of this film? 

Edited by _Poe, 29 April 2017 - 04:12 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #46 Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

I'm not asking about Bf factory, I'm asking about Daimler Benz factories, because engines in Bf 109 planes weren't named Bf, but DB.

You simply can't understand the question, or you don't want to understand that?

ElDefunes #47 Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:57 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10579 battles

View Post_Poe, on 27 April 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

​I also cited you 5 books, of which I recommend First one, where you will  find, I cant post copy of a book in here..

Please post your references.

I am forced to post scans of the books and documents in here.

I hope  bear dude is not just master troll,
anyway.

Funny that u never talked about that u thought a picture of a modelkit woulde be a genuine picture...

What u say about this?  *silence*

What ever.  If u have books that can proof the DB 605L has 2000+ HP then scan them, and post the scans.

And if u scan the books, please scan also the sources of the DB 605L Datas the Author used, because many Authors were also real good fairy tale writer.

If u cant bring any proofs, u are a Liar. I also told u englisch speaking Wikipedia did a mistake.

Also there is a consent in Literature this days, Me 109 K-14 never exist. Same sources of K-14 also said there would be a G-16. *facepalm*

You ask why no K-14 can exist? Because no DB 605L engine was produced, only protoypes/ pre-production. Its so easy...

If the DB 605L is the master engine for the K-14 series there must be many DB 605L in production, or they would never start the production of the K-14 series.

Its not real If one Author invents for his book a plane and all other copy and paste it.

They ask alive member of JG 52 about the K-14, and they said they have never get this plane.

But its not important, because ur main problem is DB 605L had never 2000HP.

And K-14 could never be a Wonderweapon, and it was never the best Me 109 K. Highest number dont means best version...

I can proof that the DB 605L protoype had only 1700HP.  So Wargaming can never follow of your unprofessional idea.

Your recherche is real embarrassing.

You are a dreamer. U know nothing about the DB series, and u know nothing about Germany 1946.

DB 605L was official a high-altitude engine, not a maximum power engine.

Maximum power engine was the DB 605 AS series for medium-alitude.

Wargaming (Persha) knows this and put the DB 605 ASC engine with 2000 HP into the Me 109 G/K Tier 7. 

-High-Altitude planes like K-14 makes no sense in World of Warplanes, because 5000m is the max. high.

-2000HP engine, with correcht data, still exits in WoWp. No prototype with fantasy horsepower needed.

You can still tell your fairy tales about fictional planes, unrealistic horsepower, genuine pictures or crazy histrory, but Wargaming is not stupid, so u will have no chance. Nextime first investigate, then think about it, and maybe then u can bring your idea. But not after watching only a fictional modelkit picture and a little fairy tale about this plane and post-war history... 

Sources:

Nr. 1: DB 605L = 1700 HP

Nr. 2: DB 605L = 1726 HP

Nr. 3  DB 605L = 1700 HP 

Nr. 4  DB 605L = 1700HP

Edited by ElDefunes, 29 April 2017 - 05:38 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #48 Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 19245 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
The clue is that there were no way to start any production of Bf 109K after the war because factories were either destroyed, razed or located in different occupation zones, so the engine state isn't really related.

Huhudidi #49 Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1768 battles
  • [KAFU] KAFU

Don't take it all to serious. We already have enough planes that are fictional to some degree. If it's a cool design or adds something special to the game - I'll take it, even if it's story is based on scribbled papers or even some misspelling. 

If they made a Germania-map in WoT and if it would work fine no one would bother that it's based on some insane idea of some unarguably insane man. 

_Poe #50 Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:32 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4231 battles

View PostHuhudidi, on 02 May 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

Don't take it all to serious. We already have enough planes that are fictional to some degree. If it's a cool design or adds something special to the game - I'll take it, even if it's story is based on scribbled papers or even some misspelling.

If they made a Germania-map in WoT and if it would work fine no one would bother that it's based on some insane idea of some unarguably insane man.

In case of Me-109 K14  , a great plane that would be (and hope one day it will be in the game), I admit I should have just proposed historic documented,K -14, 2 examples built without polithical tale-tale ideas  I wanted to make it even more spicy with post-war german insignias. I did, now I see , unnecessary overstretched proposal in a way to make it a  plane assembled from remaining parts just after the war, based  tale-tales.

Why I did that?

Because I am stupid.

Yes I shown stupidity, crippling absolutely superior idea for great historic  plane, giving to some people an argument against realy existing plane. I am stupid, I admit.

But the plane is real ,  Me -109 K 14 , at least 2 built and delivered in the spring 1945 , far end of Me - 109 design development,  760 km/h high altitude interceptor... Great premium plane this would be.It will be one another element in effort to  revitalize this game (that is why I am proposing those great historic  plane).

Edited by _Poe, 02 June 2017 - 12:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users