• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

jakub_czyli_ja #21 Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:50 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5683 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostHorcan, on 10 June 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

By l2p you mean figuring out how to trick AI of the level of 1990 year? That have no FoV but see everywhere with eyes in the back, and exagerated accuracy to increase difficulty more than its necesarely? Or spam spiral and random turns? You mean that i shouldnt head on with a Heavy fighter onto a fighter just because he turn on me and instantly hit me with 100% accuracy from 450 meters? I do not pretend im great player and i probably wont improve much from the level im at now, but remember this game wasnt made for you 200 of flight game [edited]addicts , its for everyone and people at my level or worse have absolutely no fun with the way the game is atm. And people wonder why people dont stay . Thats why, because the game is garbage, every game you play its either a too good bot or a flight of two assholes with Heavy fighters who make you consider uninstalling this game.

Still 1990 level AI beats you, and somehow you are unable to learn how to beat a 1990 level AI.

It isn't nobody else fault than yours, that you don't want to learn and demand that game should be tailored to your low expectations.

It would look like tier I battles, and then those who can play now, would play even better, as can be seen in tier I battles, and you'd still complain.

Horcan #22 Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5917 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
Thats why you play online games, to fight bots? Thats what you want to improve as skill, how to beat a script? To fight a plane that have the accuracy some guy wants instead of RNG ( or fate call it what you like, depending what player you encounter and how good he is ) .You are just pathetic. If i wanted that there are other games with far better single player.
Retired from this censored BS forum

jakub_czyli_ja #23 Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5683 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostHorcan, on 11 June 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

Thats why you play online games, to fight bots? Thats what you want to improve as skill, how to beat a script? To fight a plane that have the accuracy some guy wants instead of RNG ( or fate call it what you like, depending what player you encounter and how good he is ) .You are just pathetic. If i wanted that there are other games with far better single player.

I don't care what I fight, it's only a way to hoard all planes.

I find it rather low to play online game only to win over other human. I don't need that to get self esteem.

Horcan #24 Posted 13 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5917 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
And by 1990 level i meant they just use cheap cheats ( that were regulary used in that era of computer games ) to make the AI better, it seems to turn , climb, aim better that their plane should do, they see the whole map leading to several bots stacking on each other to chase you and so on. Its not some revolutionary AI, its just scrips and buffed stats to make bot plane better than yours. Why would i want to play such a game?
Retired from this censored BS forum

jakub_czyli_ja #25 Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5683 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostHorcan, on 13 June 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

Why would i want to play such a game?

This question bothers me a bit also - why do you?

OTOH maybe only superbot planes have such abilities, in other cases they are pretty standard.

jrt5 #26 Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles
  • [KZO] KZO
BV P.210 doesn't repair damaged tail and it stays red. Wings when damaged are correctly repaired but tail is not. Probably a bug.

dreesh #27 Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

Senior Airman

• 1263 battles
  • [PM101] PM101

Thanks for the event before the new planes, it is a really nice idea. (I really like the railway next to the plane in the hangar)

But this issue that I can not go back to the hangar after my plane was shot down is too frustrating... Getting shot down is one thing, but going immediately for a new match compensates for that. But the forced waiting until the match is over does not help...

Sadly I had issues with the Japanese planes event last year as well (then when I was in a match, I only saw loading screen), so I am sad that I must skip this too :( (Or at least play daily only until I get shot down)

Above part is user error: fixed after updated mods.

Edited by dreesh, 24 June 2017 - 07:42 AM.

Didgnmatt #28 Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 10 battles

View PostMickline, on 05 June 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

I don't use any mod and never used any, but i cant get to the hangar. Its just loading forever after username and password is entered.

Unable to get in game since update, so cool ...

Edit : forgot to mention i cleared cache etc

Hi Mick,

ist your problem fixed by now ?

If not:

I had the same issue 2 times since closed beta.

Both times i found out after a bit

that my graphics card has died.

That´s why i after logging in

could hear the hangar sounds,

but didn´t see the hanger nor could play.

After putting in the new grraphics card everything worked fine again.

The early bird gets the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese

jrt5 #29 Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2 battles
  • [KZO] KZO

I-215 - tier X soviet doesn't have elite status. Even though I researched complete engine link on I-211 now. I deleted cache but no change.

EDIT: I should have said I received the plane from mission. The workaround was to mount and demount bombs. After that the plane got its elite status.

Edited by jrt5, 01 July 2017 - 11:25 AM.

Keulz #30 Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1754 battles
  • [CPC] CPC
I'm not sure if the team is aware of the fact that the 2.0 is out and that they should change this section accordingly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users