Why should I get the Spit 1a and Bf 109 E-3?

tokens

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Technocrat_Prime #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 914 battles
  • [JG26] JG26
Seems to me I already got them in my hangar, so why should I waste tokens on them? What am I missing?

NON NOBIS DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM

gorobeasca #2 Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

Airman Basic

• 52 battles
  • [ROAFB] ROAFB
These two planes are the premium versions of their tech tree counterparts. Gameplay wise it is most likely they are going to play the same, but since they are premiums they will earn more credits and they also come with a good pilot each.

Arta supremă a războiului e să îți învingi inamicul fără a lupta. - Sun Tzu

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.  - Sun Tzu

jakub_czyli_ja #3 Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1617 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2
How waste tokens? Just do missions and get them.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

reverzibilni #4 Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 29 battles
  • [PM101] PM101

Noobs...

Buying premium plane for real money,which plane you can easy win...

No comment.

The_Last_Jedi #5 Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3315 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

View Postreverzibilni, on 24 July 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

Noobs...

Buying premium plane for real money,which plane you can easy win...

No comment.

I buyed those planes to give a chance wowp to survive... and how i see... just for your pleasure to look upon smb. else to call them noobs. Maybe you have no job or school and play all day. Easy or not to get, it needs time to play. When play for fun is something else. Sarcastic is your comment: "No comment".

reverzibilni #6 Posted 29 July 2017 - 11:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 29 battles
  • [PM101] PM101

View PostThe_Last_Jedi, on 28 July 2017 - 08:16 AM, said:

I buyed those planes to give a chance wowp to survive... and how i see... just for your pleasure to look upon smb. else to call them noobs. Maybe you have no job or school and play all day. Easy or not to get, it needs time to play. When play for fun is something else. Sarcastic is your comment: "No comment".

You buy that plane to wargaming get survive..omg....

Missions for this planes is too easy,just need to play,nothing much...but noobs from west eu is easest to buy premium planes..

Huhudidi #7 Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 345 battles
  • [KAFU] KAFU
We got your point, and we know your favourite word now :P All fine, and also nothing wrong about buying a plane, if you want it and don't wanna fly ~300 battles (for an average player) in a short amount of time. Both possible, everyone can be happy, no need for any rants..  :child:

Dohliprenn #8 Posted 29 July 2017 - 01:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 165 battles

View PostTechnocrat_Prime, on 05 July 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

Seems to me I already got them in my hangar, so why should I waste tokens on them? What am I missing?

In previous events, when you won planes that already were in your hangar, you got their value in gold. It should be the same here : if you already have Spit. 1 and bf 109 E3, and if you win them in this event, you should get gold instead of planes (note: I am not sure about the special pilots' "fate"). You'll be able to buy other premium aircraft thereafter :)

jakub_czyli_ja #9 Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1617 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostDohliprenn, on 29 July 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

In previous events, when you won planes that already were in your hangar, you got their value in gold. It should be the same here : if you already have Spit. 1 and bf 109 E3, and if you win them in this event, you should get gold instead of planes (note: I am not sure about the special pilots' "fate"). You'll be able to buy other premium aircraft thereafter :)
Only both premiums are new planes, so you can have them in hangar only if you buy them now, which is pretty the same as win them through missions, only few days earlier.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

CheefCoach #10 Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:15 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1541 battles

Some people just don't have time to grind down he mission; and it is their money, so they can spend it as they like. 

Spitfire Ia is a fine plane, more agile than Spitfire I, but have less powerful engine and only have 0.303 MG. Pilot have 10 % increased maneuverability and damage when fly Spitfire Ia, and have 10 % more maneuverability and engine trust when plane losses 50 % of HP; as well as 2 skill point more to be free spend. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Leepants #11 Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:58 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles

View Postreverzibilni, on 24 July 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

Noobs...

Children. Who don't have enough pocket money to spend on pixels. Terrible thing, envy ;)

Besides, I'd rather the likes of noobs like me be staying at tier 5 (as top tier) than getting tier 8 stuff. Same in all WG games.

Also, if you can't understand simple economics to pay for a free game, perhaps you need to go and have a think. ;)

Also tagged with tokens

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users