Update 1.9.11 Feedback

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sael_ #1 Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:57 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 12 battles
Please share your feedback about Update 1.9.11 in this thread. You can find more info about the Update here.

Thank you! :)

dreambill #2 Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 655 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12
You understand that the info you're giving us is very limited in order to give you any feedback, don't you?

Erwien_ #3 Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:13 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 2 battles
View Postdreambill, on 05 July 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

You understand that the info you're giving us is very limited in order to give you any feedback, don't you?

My words, in related topic (http://forum.worldof...698#entry528698) there are complaints caused precisely by this... Announcing update with some content, when update is running, none of the content seems available... More info on update page would suffice to prevent dissapointment...

_EAF_ #4 Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3372 battles
my english maybe so simple so forgive me for my bad grammar...maybe i will say some things ..some will say go away from here and some call me noob and same say u have a point 

but let us start it with some points

1- that game depend on the fun and entertainment  so every one have a chance to have some kills ..some fun ...some whatever ..even the noobs have a chance to play (why not we was all noobs before :D ) the system of the bots take all of that away ..( if u are top player and old in the game you will maybe survive but the the rest them survive chance gone )  

2-the levels of the bots was close to be fair before ..they are 3 levels ...( beginners..soldier..v bots ) so whatever your level of the skill are ..u will have a chance to play ... Example if you are pro player .. you can deal with the strong bots and the players then u will deal with the noob bots at end  who know's many some of your team mates new one  in the game kill it ..( by that every one had a chance of getting experience and fun )  but with the new bots ...tell be and be fair .whats the survival rate for  you team ( or you )   because every bot now soldier and v bots ( plus the super killer bots ) none stop guns ..unlimited boots ..no altitude limit  

3- i do not need to focus  and excited and motivated 10000000% to watch my back from players and bots and super bots ..some of us come from work or had a life to live and we come home to put that away to play to have a fun to face the life next day ...not when i go home i start a blood pressure war game because a game  

4-now i see even the altitude limit gone ...i see the  Japanese  planes and yaks bots fly over 3500 m running after tail of the our planes high skies ...( yesterday i was flying with hg3 vs attacker bot t9 ..that bot keep climbing after my tail until 5000 m ( his boots never get empty )..to make him stall i had to dive and climb  to 5400 m ( he never stop firing even with his guns stock from the over heating he keep firing )  yes i killed him but i had only 10 or 15 hp to complete the game with it  ..anther one ..the yak 15 climbed to 3600 m after xf5u   

so whats the point ???  are you putting fake states or make some bullshit jocks in the game ..every strong point of any plane we fly ..you take it away when we face your new bots 

5- t 2 and 3 and 4 ..the most tiers which the new players playing and this tiers are the surface of the game which gives the impression to any new player if he like the game or not ..he keep playing it or stop ) ...to be fair ..any one need to start this game this days ..2 days max he will drop it ..the fw 57 super  heavy bots one swipe on ur plane 75% of ur hp gone ..some planes bots like i 16 and ki ..they will not give any chance to any new player or even a normal player a chance to maneuver and focus on the players ..they will die in blink of the eye with your new bots ( b because now you can not give your tail to any bot or trust  ..no safe any more )

6- if i want to play vs bot ..from the start ..so why u put humans then :D ...this is pvp game ...i play vs humans ..if i want to play vs video game bots it was better to buy Nintendo then  :D

7- the way now of the game now every bullshit hero ..set and hide in the back or fly high and point on you with f2 and the bots do the best job to damage you or kill you and he in the end he show him self as a hero and kill you ...and i start to think that wg love and support this coward style 

8-the ammunition of the new boot..really they make the best of the best bots ...better climbing ..better boots ...none stop guns ..plus golden amm..which set u in fire from the first bullet some times

9- you make the bot planes attacking with rockets too  :D .. play in tier 8 and 9 and 10 ..wowo look to the bv 210 and above ..from the start of the game ,,u will see even the bots spam rocket every where ..man lol i saw a bot bv 210 t 8  kill 3 guys in row from the start by rockets ( the bot was firing rockets in every where ..even me ...i get rocketed from behind  il 20 bot vs il 40 ??? did u ever see the bots acting like that and if they will do ..i think its too much to be ( maybe some guys like it idk ) 

i know some guys will reply with too much words and call me what are you doing here :) or the problem in my skill or bla bla ...but that's my opinion ( not for my self ..i'm talking in general  you extracted too much  fun and joy of the game .. ..maybe wrong ..maybe right ..depend from your view to the game

Edited by _EAF_, 06 July 2017 - 11:20 AM.

Gremorian #5 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:23 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1138 battles
  • [LLV24] LLV24

When are you going to fix this kind of bug, when you have gained elite status to your aircraft while server has unfortunatelly gone offline and the status hasn't been updated to your account?

So in this case the fw 252 cant have accelerated crew training, nor its now gained surplus experience cannot be converted to free experience.

I have talked to your support team several times about this, they have forwarded this issue to development team, this issue has been there for ages, but patch after patch nothing happends to solve this.

So when are you going to fix this?

JayForrestleaf #6 Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:47 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
American Tier X planes are NOT tier X... [edited]fix it... and those broken [edited]rockets

xitop #7 Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:35 PM

Airman Basic

• 822 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
Since the update,my picture ingame is very jerky, making aiming and chasing very dfficult.. any suggestions as to what I an do? I have a high spec computer/graphs card.

Gremorian #8 Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1138 battles
  • [LLV24] LLV24
Tier III Bristol Blenheim Mk. IV is missing the option to put Beta Emblem to it. Other previous event Emblems still are available-

...And where is 2.0 feedback you have had 6 hours to make the tread already!!!

Edited by Gremorian, 11 October 2017 - 01:22 PM.

Redragnar #9 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:41 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 469 battles
  • [-KVT-] -KVT-
Where is feedback 2.0?

You be afraid?

WoWP - Be a Part of it.

Also tagged with 1.9.11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users