Version 2.0

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

shrapnel_bait #561 Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 605 battles
To all those who dislike the ''new'' WoWP, I'm not trying to be insulting but either adapt and get used to it or move onto another game, WG are not going to rewind the game back just to keep you happy, I've seen this before with other on-line games, the developers make huge changes to the structure of the game and all of the old loyal players get up in arms about it and start bitching on the various forums about how '' this new version isn't as good as the old one, we want the old version back'' or words to that effect, I know because I've done it myself in the past, it doesn't make any difference, the new version is here and it's here to stay, so as I said at the beginning you either adapt to the new way the game has gone or you move on.

n0_f4k3 #562 Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:40 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 74 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View Postshrapnel_bait, on 24 November 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

To all those who dislike the ''new'' WoWP, I'm not trying to be insulting but either adapt and get used to it or move onto another game, WG are not going to rewind the game back just to keep you happy, I've seen this before with other on-line games, the developers make huge changes to the structure of the game and all of the old loyal players get up in arms about it and start bitching on the various forums about how '' this new version isn't as good as the old one, we want the old version back'' or words to that effect, I know because I've done it myself in the past, it doesn't make any difference, the new version is here and it's here to stay, so as I said at the beginning you either adapt to the new way the game has gone or you move on.

Keep in mind there will be a patchday in the future. I hope you will not cry then through this forum,cause i will be here then too! :trollface:

It's not about
Win or lose
Because we all lose
When they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood-drenched pavement
Keep on moving though the waters stay raging

shrapnel_bait #563 Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 605 battles

View Postn0_f4k3, on 24 November 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

Keep in mind there will be a patchday in the future. I hope you will not cry then through this forum,cause i will be here then too! :trollface:

​Who's crying?, I'm just pointing out to all those posting about ''bring back 1.9'' that it'll never happen, developers don't change games to the extent that this one has been changed just to reverse those changes because a percentage of the players aren't happy.

dreambill #564 Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 395 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12
We still cannot see the percentages of happy players though :hiding: they keep them hidden. Why?

xmacak #565 Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:46 AM

Senior Airman

• 105 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

View Postshrapnel_bait, on 24 November 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

Problem is there is no alternative... There is no other 5-10 min instant battle air superiority online game around.
So excuse me if I or any other player is whining. After allmost 4 ys you became rather addicted... :(

Edited by xmacak, 26 November 2017 - 09:48 AM.

BGENGINEER #566 Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 499 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

Bugs, bugs, ..... after pres TAB key... so many bugs! And crashes.

Such a realistic simulator with such a stupid unrealistic scenario can only think of a demon. For man such a discrepancy in the meaning is DEBILISM !!!

Leuchtfrosch #567 Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1496 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View Postdreambill, on 25 November 2017 - 09:37 PM, said:

We still cannot see the percentages of happy players though :hiding: they keep them hidden. Why?

Cuz they can. 

And whats the importance of that numbers anyway?! 

sultanyusuf #568 Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 32 battles
  • [TIG3R] TIG3R
Where is my 1.9 version give me back

AlmaxGeddon #569 Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3031 battles

View Postsultanyusuf, on 03 December 2017 - 08:47 PM, said:

Where is my 1.9 version give me back

sorry.. 2 months have passed .. I think it's a bit late to notice and talk about this again

:B

Gorzki #570 Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 359 battles
  • [1PADX] 1PADX
i sometimes wonder who come up with the idea to make missions to capture airfield or command centre - on tiers 1-4

remove flights from the game

WENDELWOLF #571 Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

Airman Basic

• 471 battles
  • [FROYA] FROYA

I have more than 400 days of pemium, but will not waste more time on 2.0. After 350 games, it still dosent give come  near the combat action of 1.9, and it is just fustrating seeing the team flying around.

All my clan members has quit playing, so i uninstalled the game today. By by for now.

Edited by WENDELWOLF, 08 December 2017 - 08:08 PM.

lokid_1 #572 Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1603 battles
Still waiting for a number of on-line players :-)

Eviscerador #573 Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:29 AM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 1478 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL

View Postn0_f4k3, on 24 November 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

Did you notice when I left because I didn't like the changes from beta to release and the absolute supremacy of a few lines against the rest for years?

No, because I just left and started playing other games. Came back every patch to see if it was fun until 2.0 made me stay.

If 3.0 or 2.4 makes changes I don't like, well, I will leave again and I will remember the fun I had playing, like I remember the beta before they changed it.

It's only a game, why you heff to be mad?

serbsproud_4c #574 Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 180 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF

View PostAlmaxGeddon, on 03 December 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

sorry.. 2 months have passed .. I think it's a bit late to notice and talk about this again

:B

thats right!!! let the game die without paying attention anymore, and play wot or wows.. "nobody" (majority of wowp-players) cares anymore,

you got newbies who will keep up the hope thats the game will not end like the rest from persha (e.g. wot-generals) :sceptic:

maybe they earn some money to still run the server for 2.0 or who knows there will be a x-mas miracle and they get a mega-hyper-update for wowp :trollface:

PS: its my personal impression, i don`t have statistics but its the result of what i see or not (the old players or new one in the game):child:

Edited by serbsproud_4c, 10 December 2017 - 12:26 PM.

svadilfari #575 Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1708 battles

problem is they´re doing absoluetly nothing to promote the game.

no updates, no events, no giveaways, no tech partners, no community interaction (except rita´s QnA), no decent specials, no nothing

who would´ve thought that literally doing nothing after relaunch wouldn´t work...

lokid_1 #576 Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:59 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1603 battles

Well, after more than 1000 battles, let us see what we have got with version 2.0 WOWP?

Apart from idi*tic change of scope from DOGFIGHT to Tactics, what are other important issues?

(I cannot get over this idea and not to put a question: what tactics do WOWP brains have on mind, WHEN BOTS NEITHER FOLLOW YOU AS THEY DID BEFORE, NOR THEY FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO GO WHERE YOU INSTRUCTED THEM, BUT THEY FLY AS THEY WISH)

1. STABILITY

-The average is, once in three battles, WOWP crashes completely, I have to restart it, usually while entering the battle or during DOGFIGHT (I know that now the focus is on TACTICS, not on DOGFIGHT, but you HAVE TO HAVE A DOGFIGHT FROM TIME TO TIME!). After restart... dead and buried... someone has taken his chance...

-The average is, once in five battles, WOWP exits to desktop, I have to return to game after a couple of seconds, hoping that someone did not have a chance to shoot down a sitting duck...

-The average is, once in ten battles, I loose sound. No sound at all, except if I hit a plane, a shot is heard. Restart to regain sound.

VERSION 1.9 WAS AS SOLID AS A ROCK (using the same system)

2. SETTINGS

-Many settings utilities missing/not possible to set

3. FUNCTION KEYS

-Partly different/missing (F2, F4, F5... different or missing... WHY?)

4. AIRCRAFT HANDLING

-No flaps.

-No additional window that shows selected plane. Why? We are not able to turn our head looking for the enemy, and to make maneuver at the same time, like real pilot!

5. DAILY MISSIONS

-Mission: earn points defending/attacking airfields or com centers or...

Next three games no airfields or com centers or Mining fields, or...

HOW TO COMPLETE THE MISSION???

MORE TO COME

(Anyone who wants is free to add other issues on this ...)

lokid_1 #577 Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:51 PM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1603 battles

And, yes, I want to add something:

thanks a lot for a genuine HURRICANE, that was expected long time ago!

And NOT thanks for a Tornado. Why some abandoned project again? Why not Typhoon and Tempest line?

What about some other great warplanes, like F6F Hellcat, for example?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users