Version 2.0

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

houghtonbee #161 Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:58 PM

Senior Airman

• 8588 battles

View Post_Poe, on 11 October 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

​They invested money in 2.0 , which was developed very slowly over almost 2 years I think, but eventually they became aware of faliure.

Please note 2.0 is unfinished, they even didn't refined sounds and graphics, in battle sounds and graphics are below standard of 1.9.version.

So they realised its futile and used failed never finalized 2.0 project   as a dynamite to blow up the game.

Response will be (is) catastrophic as expected (they Know it from testing already for many months), and they are now on path set to have  excuse (us) to extinguish not profitable game.

Sorry but this conspiracy still doesnt make sense. It's their game, if they want to discontinue it at any point it's their choice regardless of how big the community is or not. They dont need to slowly kill it off by releasing crap like 2.0, they can pull the switch at literally any minute and shut it down. It's a dreadful error of judgement on their part to change to 2.0, not some silly effort to give themselves an 'excuse' to terminate the game. Releasing 2.0 just because they have made it doesnt make sense if they know it will 'kill' the game as they'd lose any money they were making from people still buying premium stuff in 1.9.

_Poe #162 Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4651 battles

Here, I give last try this night.

La-5 which I liked. No its no more La-5 its one of 2 dozens of   planes zooming around, all of them looking the same,usualy like a flies in distance.

And that retarded sound..actually,  no sound of poweful plane engine anymore???..

This is not finished game. I even barely hear sound of engine of the plane unlike in 1.9. Graphic worse, camera (plane)to close.

Evern in-battle atmospheric  music is degraded.

They removed all flavour of feeling of flying the plane this game had.

If they just have used close  mechanic and sound from 1.9 it will be ok.

It must be deliberate act. They wanted to fail.

EDIT- and I even didnt enjoyed despite I masacred enemies entire day since nobody knows what to do.

And destiny is even darker since its Planes not Tanks, even if it could be fixed by patch ,patches for this game are as often as Halley's comet so we are stuck with it as it is probably for many months.

shelar #163 Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:29 PM

Airman Basic

• 27573 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABo1Vxqq5I

Shotishogo #164 Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6930 battles
  • [D_303] D_303

WG...have you lost your minds ?

2.0 is complete crap. It's completly unplayable. It feels now like cheap smartphone game for kids. What was behind changing good flight mechanics where parametres of planes actualy matters for this ARCADE s***t !!?!?!?!

I know you blew your one time chance when WoWP was starting by not making good stering like it was in 1.9 since begining of beta, and made more ppl to play War Thunder......but it is not reason for destroying everything !!!!

I ma lacking of words and breath, i fell betrayed, i hate you WG !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don;t belive you actualy had some positive fedback during testing 2.0. Looking across all forums here is more than enough *Edited. You not respecting your customers at all. I am sending ticket to bring me back all money....it is not i was paying for.

RIP WoWP

Edited by Nohe21, 12 October 2017 - 07:34 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

...pozatym uważam ,że 2.0 powinno zostać zniszczone.

megace4 #165 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 28723 battles
  • [_BRO] _BRO

Once again here.

I used to buy premiums constantly in order to help improve comfort and for better result and manoevarability in the old version.

When I tried on this totally new,alien version,I soon began to realize this was not the type of an air-combat game i wanted to play.

I flew only 3 x times this morning and i already lost incentives to do further. I used to fly 40 x games or more pr day on the average. Sorry,mr. WG.

I ´m very afraid that more and more players will be either leaving or uninstalling the game soon. This is what is actually happening now. 

Besides, what if less and less players will buy pemiums when they realize it will be a waste of money and when all the past efforts and sweats were compromised suddenly in a night ?  

Personally I don´t feel like spending more penny since i feel i´ve been deceited by advent of this shockingly alienated game mode.

Sorry to say this,dear WG.

sincerely yours,

Edited by megace4, 11 October 2017 - 10:06 PM.

deaxter_hero #166 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:16 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 14925 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

I tried, I really tried to play today and to find out it is not as bad as it seemed in the test. But it is bad. It is so bad it gives you nausea when you play it. PLEASE GIVE US 1.9 BACK. I dont want to waste 15k battles of experience I gained in this game I loved. I dont want to start learning everything again in WT! I dont want to lose my clan. I had premium account I confess to that, I had premium planes, I confess in humility. But this is unplayable. I tried hard to like it. I just cant, sorry :(. BTW what should the veteran community do with the remaining premium time available? What should we do with worthless premium planes now?

GIVE US 1.9 BACK PLEASE!!!

Edited by Nohe21, 12 October 2017 - 07:36 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to red text use.

Dhalgren #167 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Airman Basic

• 11286 battles
Tried another battle tonight and was left with a feeling of helplessness. No enjoyment, just bewilderment as to what is happening. It might pretend to be an exciting improvement but the vast number of responses in the negative must show that something is seriously wrong. Why develop a game and get a loyal following just to ignore their concerns? From what has been said the comments by gamers during after testing have been ignored. Is anybody at WoW reading all these comments or don't they care?

Redragnar #168 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9999 battles
  • [-PDT-] -PDT-

What crapyou done WG?

Give us back 1.9!

WoWP - Be a Part of it.

Eugenius_Invictus #169 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 11234 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

View PostCommunity, on 10 October 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

The most large-scale update of World of Warplanes since the release in 2013. Find out more!
<a href="http://worldofwarplanes.eu/news/two-point-oh/">Full news text</a>

Bala79 #170 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4386 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

I quited this game even thought i loved it because it had no players.~~

Heard of 2.0 and that they will fill teams with bots, and i though to myself, GREAT IDEIA!!! Lets try this! I come, and... WTF IS THIS!??!? Completely diferent game where planes just float in the air! It is arcade and at the same time controls just dont work and i have trouble to see who is on my tale!

I think it's a goodbye.

shelar #171 Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:54 PM

Airman Basic

• 27573 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

Not a good bye, this is an addio for ever

DexterNL #172 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

Airman Basic

• Conquest Member
  • 4140 battles

lol talk about how to dig your own grave....
gg uninstall bye 

And I think its totally unfair to people who spend money on the game, for what it was, and that game now no longer exists.

Can those people get there money back?

Air_Lafci #173 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 22560 battles
  • [TIG3R] TIG3R

From the moment you receive the current reaction, you need to understand them  
The players you lost this way are the players who keep this game for 2-3 years
WG is killing World Of Warplanes , Bring back the 1.9 package..
If you are going to do such ridiculous updates, it's better to close the game

A great update, but for WG employees who do not play the game , 2.0 update, we do not want..

HALL_OF_FAKE #174 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7614 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

View PostAir_Lafci, on 11 October 2017 - 11:18 PM, said:

From the moment you receive the current reaction, you need to understand them  
The players you lost this way are the players who keep this game for 2-3 years
WG is killing World Of Warplanes , Bring back the 1.9 package..
If you are going to do such ridiculous updates, it's better to close the game

A great update, but for WG employees who do not play the game , 2.0 update, we do not want..

couldnt like your post bro so i reply.

lot of my friends uninstalled game and i did it too

no come back without rollback

i will miss you all

iPospa #175 Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

Senior Airman

• 20119 battles
  • [GWDYS] GWDYS

View Postdreambill, on 11 October 2017 - 10:22 AM, said

After all the Desperate disapprovement from ALL the testers, WG Insisting to switch to this, makes me thing that they WANT to find an excuse to SHUT DOWN the game by throwing away the last player

i cannot say it better.  :-(

I have been with you from 2013, spent reasonable quantity of money in this game, but..

After 2.0 update i dont want to hear about WarGaming and their staff for rest of my life. They ruin everything what is possible to ruin, but it is propably intention > to force us leave.

I am former jet fighter pilot, so i know how important "Team spirit" is. In real flying, so in game flying as well. Sadly, I cannot feel it in 2.0 disaster anymore. Version 2.0 is really cartoon movie for kids..

Never mind :) There are better ways to spend time of our/your life. This episode is closed now.

Thanks to all well known players from my "Friends list" for nice time i spent with you..  ..or against you  ;-)  

I dont believe, they will revert back to 1.9 even if they lost rest of ironheart players. So goodbye astalavista forever :)

Edited by Nohe21, 12 October 2017 - 07:39 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to red text use.

ozolite1 #176 Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14821 battles
  • [D-303] D-303

Hi pilots

Unfortunately, after a little over four years, I continue to observe how WG ignores again and again the ideas and contributions of players (with reasoning and based on the desire to improve)

After the disaster of the patch 1.5.0, they have not learned anything at all, they are still in their thirties <we made a great update of the game>....<it's going to be a great progress on right path> (yes or yes, even if they tell us it is not the way, as it is done and decided, we go ahead) repeating the same disaster (the numbers do not deceive)

It will be interesting the excuse they present this time

The worst of all and what saddest me is to see how I say goodbye (again) of many great pilots with whom i have shared great and funny battles

Congratulations WG for ruining this game once again

Greetings pilots  :honoring:

Estar bajo el fuego es malo para el sistema nervioso

Mystique_X #177 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:03 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 17018 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

Hello pilots

nothing to add from my side - all your posts hit the bullet.

Just to say thanks to all friends and beloved opponents here with whom i shared a few years

terrorizing the skies.

And thxs WG for that "playstation-like" rubbish you call "improvement"!

Have a nice time ahead mates!

amo1amo1 #178 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:39 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 37696 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS

Please find Papy's comments translated as my final au-revoir to 1.9 WOP wonderful community

ils ont enfin réussit a nous mettre tous d'accord....:visage de troll::médaille::pièce de monnaie:la mis a jour la plus populaire des jeux. 

Finally, they have been successful in one thing - having all of us agree on as this is the most popular game update release....

personally, I will just say:

Farewell, all WOP players and many thanks for the good memories and epic fights we had all together !

amo1amo1

n0_f4k3 #179 Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:48 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 25186 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

Will someone from WG response and tell us how its going on here?

I think its enough feedback now from our side! 

It's not about
Win or lose
Because we all lose
When they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood-drenched pavement
Keep on moving though the waters stay raging

Next_BG #180 Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:33 AM

Airman Basic

• 8822 battles

RIP World of Warplanes ...farewell!

Please tell me some other game similar to the old version?

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users