Lemmy85PL #501 Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:50 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 16 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

View PostThe_Last_Jedi, on 19 October 2017 - 05:25 AM, said:

Nice & promising...

I write it in other topic, but i write it here once more... Two things:
1. They don`t have plans to give back normal flight mechanics, so in those "special game modes for veterans" we still will be flying with "many-skins-one-flight-mode" plane :/
2. Now probably we have to wait next 5 years for those updates.

Bromvogel #502 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 3879 battles
  • [SABB] SABB

So I play and play and play and play. One loose battle after the other. Lost all my credits I had on high tier battles.

No chance of doing daily missions - get 70000 points in a tier 2 game because I get no credits worth it in high tiers.

Now I see that if I only play my low tier Premium Planes - i can make money, even if it is a loose game.

So -  play low tier premium planes to make money to sustain the high tier planes.

But still no chance of winning the recce mission as nothing register for it.

No chance of getting daily missions for loot crates.

Why do I still play - I must be a noob, for I am tired of Tanks and the ships I just dont like (spent 43 years in a Navy and now a reserve pensioner).

But lets hope they do better with the updates, give us eu players a bonus like the NA players got, and on 13 Nov we get a low tier happy birthday plane.

Any other winning recipe for a looser?

GL and HF all

Toyotomi79 #503 Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:06 PM

Airman Basic

• 190 battles

Strange, but i have to give a careful "thumbs up" to this new version...

Battles with cap-points has its pros and cons but the idea is great and it goes in line with tanks and ships.

respawning is sometimes controversial but it makes you play more aggressively and it makes game more action packed than camping in clouds (fighting is a bit adhd at the moment but....)

I think the main issue with the old version was the skill balance between a pro and a average-joe.... Average player can put up a good fight against pro in warships but this wasnt the case in warplanes... average pilot had few seconds to pray against pro pilot and i think this was the dealbreaker that caused most casual players to (rage)quit.

still needs tweaking and bug-fixing.... but at least i have some hopes left for this game....

Dohliprenn #504 Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 165 battles

View PostToyotomi79, on 19 October 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

average pilot had few seconds to pray against pro pilot and i think this was the dealbreaker that caused most casual players to (rage)quit

I never rage quitted because I was shot at, just because it is plain nonsense when you play any battle game (live by the sword, die by the sword). I also never rage quitted because I was rammed by enemy, because this ram was also my fault (it's quite obvious to see when someone tries to ram you, so dogde him; plain and simple again).

Rage quitting was most common (rare behaviour though) when I lost many games in a row just because I saw player rushing alone toward the enemy group, or rushing in a part of a map to attack ground targets with his fighter, or firing stubbornly behind rear gunner with few hit points left, or dogfighting with a "brick plane", or dropping down to the first aircraft he saw, or because this "ally" attacking you because you "stole his target", or this "mate" having some arrangement with clan mates in the opposite team... Well, so many inappropriate behaviours more related to the way the players dealt with the game than the game itself (which had, as I said previously, many flaws that could / should have been patched before).

Edited by Dohliprenn, 19 October 2017 - 02:17 PM.

mirage77 #505 Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:00 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 92 battles

View Posticko_lazoski, on 19 October 2017 - 09:20 AM, said:

debacle of an update ,what happen to color in the game ,like black and white color.And 3 lives C'mon, its not good inaf to kill opponent once you need to kill him 3 times pure idiotism lots of bots doing noting letters and color of information about plane are disastres, no angle of a plane ,with 30mm guns almost impossible to hit, am very close to permanently uninstal this game .its not shame to roll back 1.9 update and leave this version before you lose all players

Funny, for me it is much easier to hit with he 30mm guns. I use to very bad with them and know like a miracle i almost never miss. I know im not better, so something is very diferent with the aiming ingame. With the ME 110-B i use to be very good, now im rubish. With the J8M i was a noob and now i almost never miss.

I think the best way is to aim at the general direction of the target and not the target itself. Sounds crazy but its working for me. :sceptic:

Gorzki #506 Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 1824 battles
  • [1PADX] 1PADX

i found missions tedious, luck dependent and frustrating so I quit WoWp.

WoT and WoWs are better as it is now

Edited by Gorzki, 19 October 2017 - 09:51 PM.

Just pull the plug on this shit. No point bothering with it anymore

elgreco2000 #507 Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:07 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 374 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

I have played, supported and loves this game for many years. As a matter of fact 4, since2013. The 2.0 change, I call it "change" and not update because this feels like a totaly new game, this made me very angry! The comments I posted showed my anger! I unistalled the game and all wow software with a heavy heart but raging anger lol. I now play war thunder which I NEVER LIKED AND I am hoping that the game I so much enjoyed over the years wiil bring back certain features that will make it more playable and closer to what we were used to. I dont mind the conquest mode. As a matter of fact I think its  GOOD IDEA. The game play and the new approach is fine with me. Bombers a great idea, rear gunners a fantastic idea!!! My problem was basically the handling of the planes. That is what I need. the planes controls, the behavior, the maneuvering. That needs to be a bit more realistic, that needs to be much closer to 1.9 as possible.I need flaps. I need to "feel" the plane flying the way I command it to fly and not doing its own thing!!! I need planes with their own individual charactaristics and not all planes feeling and flying in almost the same way. That is what makes the game interesting. The option of choosing different planes with different charactaristics from differetnt tiers. I read in the developers blog that all these fetures are under consideration. Also that there might be a mode for experienced players more in the lines of what we were used to. That all sounds very promising and hope you guys can come up with all this very soon because I am not happy with what im playing right now!!! All the best from a disapointed but hopeful veteran pilot...

The_Last_Jedi #508 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:53 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4276 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

View Postmirage77, on 19 October 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

I think the best way is to aim at the general direction of the target and not the target itself. Sounds crazy but its working for me. :sceptic:

You are joking... discovered the boiled water...

Spoiler

xmacak #509 Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:20 AM

Senior Airman

• 223 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

View PostBromvogel, on 19 October 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

So I play and play and play and play. One loose battle after the other. Lost all my credits I had on high tier battles.

Any other winning recipe for a looser?

GL and HF all

same here. I did my best to "capture" and "hold" sectors.. but bots have splitted in at least 2 groups and been smashed...
So my recipe, for now, is to uninstall game.

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21, 22 October 2017 - 06:02 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Off-Topic content.

The_Last_Jedi #510 Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4276 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

View PostGorzki, on 19 October 2017 - 09:51 PM, said:

WoT and WoWs are better as it is now

WoWp was my refuge from Wot and WoWs.

Here i can't find explanations for many players actions. I  look for them. Coudn't find. Maybe exist... It result for me: skills of pilots, skill of players/many hours to play/training, maneouvrability, firepower and other characteristics of the planes.

In WoT you will find easy how and why somebody wich's gun aim in other direction hit you in that thinny week unarmored spot... and in WoWs why that player is so precise/accurate... It coud be skills, but it coud be not. The cheating modes were exposed. And WG try to punnish from time to time some cheaters... but...

I coud tell you more about helping forbidden modes that WoWs and WoT players abusing but easyly can be found on net. This is not the point now. You can track the number of downloadings of those modes to see how huge is the phenomenon to have better stats there.

So WoWp was a good refuge that i found...

2.0 is not so funny and challenging like 1.9, but i keep my faith that they'll do as they promise.

I play all 3 from time to time... 1.9 was the best.

Germanio #511 Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:54 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 154 battles
  • [BOOM_] BOOM_

bye bye

Valiminator #512 Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14 battles
  • [_BRO] _BRO

I already uninstalled this crapV2.0

R.I.P.    WoWp

2012   -   2017

dekicar1 #513 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

Airman Basic

• 5 battles
  • [MS-GR] MS-GR

View PostToyotomi79, on 19 October 2017 - 01:06 PM, said:

Strange, but i have to give a careful "thumbs up" to this new version...

Battles with cap-points has its pros and cons but the idea is great and it goes in line with tanks and ships.

respawning is sometimes controversial but it makes you play more aggressively and it makes game more action packed than camping in clouds (fighting is a bit adhd at the moment but....)

I think the main issue with the old version was the skill balance between a pro and a average-joe.... Average player can put up a good fight against pro in warships but this wasnt the case in warplanes... average pilot had few seconds to pray against pro pilot and i think this was the dealbreaker that caused most casual players to (rage)quit.

still needs tweaking and bug-fixing.... but at least i have some hopes left for this game....

Man,

you do not have idea what you are talking about.......

I do not like new update at all. Will stop playing.

The new game sucks.

Who`s brilliant idea was it?

I am really sorry that I wasted so much time on this game.

*Edited

Edited by Nohe21, 22 October 2017 - 06:06 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Advartik #514 Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

Airman Basic

• 8 battles
  • [EGSB] EGSB

WG, thanks for last four years. I spent some cash to support you during that time I enjoyed the game.

Now the game is over.

Edited by Advartik, 20 October 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Shotishogo #515 Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 96 battles
  • [D_303] D_303

https://stats.wotapi...s/wowp/eu/total

...already 20% less players since introduction od 2.0 and median is sinking....looks like failure, no matter what WG propaganda is saying

...pozatym uważam ,że 2.0 powinno zostać zniszczone.

wlatopa #516 Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4001 battles
1150 more or less,players in october 2016,640 players in october 2017. GJ WG, a big success.

Edited by wlatopa, 21 October 2017 - 09:16 AM.

I_OldGamer_I #517 Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1564 battles
  • [-DKO-] -DKO-

View Postxmacak, on 20 October 2017 - 08:20 AM, said:

same here. I did my best to "capture" and "hold" sectors.. but bots have splitted in at least 2 groups and been smashed...
So my recipe, for now, is to uninstall game.

*Edited

The Same is in High Tier.

TheF0tzisLTU #518 Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:10 AM

Airman Basic

• 2 battles
Big goodbye to all of you :honoring: was fun till it lasted!
UPDATE 2.0 PUT THE LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF WOWP :(

wlatopa #519 Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:21 AM

• Conquest Member
  • 4001 battles
On NA servers from 500 players on line (oct 21 2016),to 75..............on RU servers,from 2800 to 2000.Seems that u don't have do a great thing.

OMG_Noob #520 Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • [JFA] JFA

View PostCommunity, on 10 October 2017 - 03:15 PM, said:

The most large-scale update of World of Warplanes since the release in 2013. Find out more!
<a href="http://worldofwarplanes.eu/news/two-point-oh/">Full news text</a>

WOW, most large-scale update!

where is our old players WG?

Where are those beautiful days I had with my friends in the sky before 08.20.2014?

Where is the game without bots?

We warned you WG about the future WOWP!

We suggested you WG about the future of WOWP!

We kindly requested you WG about the needs!

But you forget us, 

I hope you never do the same mistakes in WOWS!!!

-Fair Winds and Following Seas-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users