Version 2.0

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

KLguns #541 Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:42 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 93 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
And WHERE are the anniversary missions????

svadilfari #542 Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2681 battles

some suggestions:

give us 1 token for epic team medals

there are many stats that aren´t displayed in garage, like weapon overheat time and bomb/rocket recharge time

daily missions requirements for low tier must be lowered (at least half of high tier requirements, better 1/3)

why no medals at I,II,III ?

omglaserspewpew #543 Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 1334 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

Flying in a flight already provides you with ~+10% winrate and is a catalyst for all sorts of other epic medals, and you wish for even more benefits? Lol, right.

Block Quote

why no medals at I,II,III ?

So you don't sealclub. This should have been done years ago.

deaxter_hero #544 Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2505 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

My submission: Hi newbies, hi vets, who will know me from the 1.9 skies I presume. I took 3 weeks pause and did not play during that time. 2.0 was an utter shock for me as for the most vets because it took away 50% of my skill overnight. After having realized that there is no going back to 1.9 I decided that I will try to take the remaining 50% of my skill that 2.0 did not "reset", take all the good pilots skills and shall try to find ways how to be good at 2.0. I decided to reset my mindset from 1.9 and concentrate on 2.0 now. Because if I just boycott 2.0 I would not help myself and the game I guess. And I also want to show all the super clever newbies that vets can still kick their *** :izmena:. But others are welcome to have whatever position on 2.0 they like. I repeat, even for me 2.0 was almost a traumatic shock at the beginning :facepalm:.

My view of 2.0 gameplay:

The gameplay is actually in some situations more demanding now and therefore vets skills should be even more relevant now, mainly because the paste of the battle is faster and situational awareness matters even more. The current game mode is crippled however by bombers having not arrived yet. WHERE ARE THE BOMBERS? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? :kamikaze: After their arrival the heavies will be more relevant and the whole game shall be even more diverse. Currently the few guys that own a bomber have massive advantage. Ground attackers are more relevant in 2.0 in higher tiers now than before. Turn and burn planes are more relevant in most scenarios and tiers. Multiroles depending on tier but generally if they have strong bomb/rocket load they can do well even in T10. The 2.0 gameplay allows for more tactical diversity, there are more ways to explore and experiment now.

My suggestions:

1) Alt hud/UI to be optionally on at all times (or give us some keyboards with heavy duty Alt on it),

2) Make ground targets remaining hitpoints in Alt mode more readable,

3) Give reward to heavies for downing enemy bombers elsewhere than only directly over capture points,

3) WG pay rapt and close attention to what Jingles, Flamu, DezGamez, Notser and other YouTubers do and say concerning WoWp and be very cooperative with them because they (and their viewers) are carrying the game right now. If they give suggestions and you don´t listen, it might be the end. I am concerned that there have not been WoWp vids from them in more than 2 weeks now (with one exception).  

Edited by deaxter_hero, 18 November 2017 - 08:52 PM.

Something for 1.9 stats nerds ;) ---- Alone: 86%    Squad: 14%  ---- Fighter (37%) Heavy Fighter (31%) Multi-role Fighter (20%) Attack Aircraft (13%)

rainmakerltu #545 Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 270 battles
Jingles is out from community contributors (as I`ve heard some time ago now, but please correct me if I`m wrong) and WG don`t care I guess. But thanks to him I`m here. And I like it.

svadilfari #546 Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2681 battles

View Postomglaserspewpew, on 18 November 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

Flying in a flight already provides you with ~+10% winrate and is a catalyst for all sorts of other epic medals, and you wish for even more benefits? Lol, right.

So you don't sealclub. This should have been done years ago.

WG basically forces you to go sealclubbing with the ridiculous daily mission requirements.

it takes at least twice as many games to complete low tier missions.

seal clubbing = not my fault

:trollface:

Edited by svadilfari, 19 November 2017 - 11:33 AM.

svadilfari #547 Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2681 battles

how about an option to rent premiums? for a certain amount of gold or preferably silver? to test them before buying

pilot skills should be reworked

KLguns #548 Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:00 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 93 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
And WHERE are the ANNIVERSARY MISSIONS??????????????????

rainmakerltu #549 Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 270 battles

View PostKLguns, on 21 November 2017 - 10:00 AM, said:

And WHERE are the ANNIVERSARY MISSIONS??????????????????

Ended, I think. Tho not quite understand what you have in mind for anniversary...

icko_lazoski #550 Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

Airman Basic

• 1003 battles
hi world of warplanes , this is what version WOWP 2.0 blowed .Don't turn good dog fighting game to tactical advantage chasing game icko_lazoski videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccJu0nRfzuo&list=PLyNmYwaKjV4KkaXWro2Azh53rUzmMjiqZ&index=4

jeff_peters #551 Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

Wicked

• Conquest Member
  • 199 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-

View Posticko_lazoski, on 21 November 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

hi world of warplanes , this is what version WOWP 2.0 blowed .Don't turn good dog fighting game to tactical advantage chasing game icko_lazoski videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccJu0nRfzuo&list=PLyNmYwaKjV4KkaXWro2Azh53rUzmMjiqZ&index=4

Meh. Hryunofag OP plane abuse. Nothing to see here folks.

DfA cannon fodder

KLguns #552 Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 93 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postrainmakerltu, on 21 November 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

Ended, I think. Tho not quite understand what you have in mind for anniversary...

The missions for the "birthday" for when a plane was bought, which gave insane amounts of free xp for 1 win. Which I then have a lot of use for in WOT ofc.

And yes, I know they ended and the devs promised them back in the NEXT few patches after 2.0, thats why Im asking, WHEN will they be back, WG??????

Edited by KLguns, 22 November 2017 - 09:58 AM.

BGENGINEER #553 Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

Senior Airman

• 1229 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, ..... I was tired of explaining to bugs programmers !!!
Disgusting! They kill you, sounds of shooting, waiting for next battle (you have the right, 1st kill), and they throw you out of the game.
So many bugs I noticed! I was sick of explaining this, this, this, this and that!

Return the old battle scenario and forget about this
disgusting Hollywood stupid film of horror!

Pity for the wonderful game! I think, have to fire at least 2-3 for this failure !!!!

AlmaxGeddon #554 Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:33 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3031 battles

View PostBGENGINEER, on 22 November 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

Return the old battle scenario and forget about this disgusting Hollywood stupid film of horror!

Constructiveness ------> 0

:facepalm:

Edited by AlmaxGeddon, 22 November 2017 - 03:38 PM.

MaxxyNL #555 Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 525 battles

View PostBGENGINEER, on 22 November 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, BUGs, ..... I was tired of explaining to bugs programmers !!!
Disgusting! They kill you, sounds of shooting, waiting for next battle (you have the right, 1st kill), and they throw you out of the game.
So many bugs I noticed! I was sick of explaining this, this, this, this and that!

Return the old battle scenario and forget about this
disgusting Hollywood stupid film of horror!

Pity for the wonderful game! I think, have to fire at least 2-3 for this failure !!!!

Gorzki #556 Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 1218 battles
  • [1PADX] 1PADX

View Postsvadilfari, on 19 November 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

WG basically forces you to go sealclubbing with the ridiculous daily mission requirements.

it takes at least twice as many games to complete low tier missions.

seal clubbing = not my fault

:trollface:

so just get rid of daily missions forcing you to sealclub

just change the rewards from 1, 4, 10 tto 1, 2, 5 and make missions doable on any tier, you just need to do them once.

that way you can at the same time grind and do daily misisons

I was already tired and bored with playing low tier premiums (and most of them are useless anyway, rest is way to OP)

Just pull the plug on this shit. No point bothering with it anymore

DraganDL #557 Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:47 PM

Senior Airman

• 99 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF

The most large-scale $hitt of World of Warplanes since the release in 2013. Find out more!

Plastic-toys-feel instead of that of "real" planes that we had until now. Only complete eediots could  produce such crap. Every plastic toy in my hangar feels just the same. It's like being a participant in a cartoon network, Donald Duck style movie, instead of having the feeling of participating in an air battle. What infuriates me most is that the owners of this criminal company do not have enough guts to admit the following: only the name has remained the same. This is a COMPLETELY NEW game with the SAME name. In other words - deception, scam. I think it is enough for this company to be brought before the European court in Brussels...

Edited by DraganDL, 23 November 2017 - 05:57 PM.

MaxxyNL #558 Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:29 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 525 battles

View PostDraganDL, on 23 November 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

The most large-scale $hitt of World of Warplanes since the release in 2013. Find out more!

Plastic-toys-feel instead of that of "real" planes that we had until now. Only complete eediots could  produce such crap. Every plastic toy in my hangar feels just the same. It's like being a participant in a cartoon network, Donald Duck style movie, instead of having the feeling of participating in an air battle. What infuriates me most is that the owners of this criminal company do not have enough guts to admit the following: only the name has remained the same. This is a COMPLETELY NEW game with the SAME name. In other words - deception, scam. I think it is enough for this company to be brought before the European court in Brussels...

pavus #559 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 205 battles
  • [NGADA] NGADA

View PostDraganDL, on 23 November 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Thanks to these changes I play it again, and many others too. And what is more important, there are more new players.

mirage77 #560 Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:50 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 92 battles

View Postpavus, on 24 November 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

Thanks to these changes I play it again, and many others too. And what is more important, there are more new players.

Thanks to these changes me and many others stop playing it. But thats old news.

More important are there more players now? Some say yes, othres say no, any way of know the true?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users