REVERSE BACK TO V1.9

• Please log in to reply
469 replies to this topic

Poll: REVERSE TO V1.9 (814 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 10 battles in order to participate this poll.

You like the new V2.0 ?

1. I want the old V1.9 BACK ASAP (616 votes [75.68%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.68%

2. I'm in love with V2.0 KEEP IT (198 votes [24.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.32%

Vote Hide poll

DracheimFlug #281 Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:17 AM

Airman Basic

• 1 battle

View Post_EAF_, on 14 October 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

to your knowledge ,,wowp was the top successful  game of wg ( for the people who use them brains and hands skill ) not like wot or wows 

Top successful game of WG? When was this, exactly? WoWp was actually a great game in closed Beta, but then they made a bunch of inexplicable changes on launch and kept a downward spiral of change. It may be that stabilized at some point, but if WoWp has ever had any truly significant success, it would be interesting to see the evidence.

The remaining WoWp players are presumably the few who like the direction they went but from many of the comments in this thread (and I am talking about comments made by those who are complaining about the change) reinforce the observation that WoWp became a game for veterans only with a really difficult entry for anyone new. That is not a sustainable model.

For my part I've been away from the game for a long time and in truth, do not know if 2.0 is better or worse, however I do know that there are a lot of people surprised WoWp is still even running at all.

Edited by DracheimFlug, 19 October 2017 - 10:17 AM.

iPospa #282 Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:03 PM

Senior Airman

• 22 battles
  • [GWDYS] GWDYS
If WG are inspired by War Thunder to change many things in 2,0 to be close to arcade mode in WT, they should also be inspired by realistic mode in WT game. They should add 1.9 based game as option to 2.0 and maybe take out aiming point or improve further flight models or damage calculating as WT has. It could be good way how to attract back veterans or lets say more serious players.  

_Poe #283 Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 542 battles

Guys now I think , honestly cross my pilot heart that 2.0 is much better and enjoying game than 1.9.

Sorry for different opinion but this is now  crystalized  fact  from my point of view, and I am saying this after almost 200 battles in 2.0

For me there is no back and I want no back to 1.9. I really am anjoying game now much more than before. 

WG made right move.

Give it a chance please.

Edited by _Poe, 19 October 2017 - 09:08 PM.

dreambill #284 Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 239 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

The game has all the chances he like, since WG decided that this is WoWp from now on.

All we ask is the rest people who doesn't like V2.0 to have their chance to play the old game as a second mode into new WoWp

Omaha_BeachV #285 Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

Senior Airman

• 2 battles
  • [RUSH8] RUSH8

NO  NO  NO  NO  NO  NEVER VERSION 2.0 

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES VERSION 1.9

DEAD VERSION 2.0

LONG LIFE VERSION 1.9

Luccellaccio #286 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:03 PM

Airman Basic

• 73 battles
  • [A_D] A_D

I'd like to share with you my last experience. After a week from the publishing of a new game called World of WarPlanes version 2.0, I decide to give it a chance. Maybe  I was too hasty in judging it.

Just one try with my best airplane F94D, best airplane in the other game called version 1.9, and immediately I was in the panic:

- the joystick seems broken (and it works, i'm sure), the airplane goes in every diretion except straight; it seems possessed by a goblin. If this is simulation of the real way airplanes fly, I'll never take an airplane in the future.
- The screen is full of markers and I really can't understand who is who and who is doing what. Impossible to plan an attack. Just random fire every where.
- Gosth airplanes, the ones that appear from nowhere, are 1 or 2 level down: weaker but impossible to hit because their extreme maneuverability.
- And last but not least.... hahaha just 2 humans!!! And it was noon, more or less. Non casual players knows what I mean.That's why they removed the number of online players. they are too embarrassed in case admitting the failure.

On the other side, in War Thunder there were 32.000 players online. And I say War Thunder airplanes isn't better than 1.9.

In conclusion: dear Sirs from WG, CEO and Project Leaders, you are a bunch of incompetent. The problem wasen't the game itself, but the way you promoted it. No advertisement and insufficient good reviews from the press. And you should know how to get good review$ from the pre$$. *Edited

Luccellaccio thanks you for having killed one of the best air fight game... damn

Edited by Nohe21, 22 October 2017 - 06:32 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

zed22 #287 Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 77 battles
  • [SGTA] SGTA

View PostLuccellaccio, on 20 October 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

I'd like to share with you my last experience. After a week from the publishing of a new game called World of WarPlanes version 2.0, I decide to give it a chance. Maybe  I was too hasty in judging it.

Just one try with my best airplane F94D, best airplane in the other game called version 1.9, and immediately I was in the panic:

- the joystick seems broken (and it works, i'm sure), the airplane goes in every diretion except straight; it seems possessed by a goblin. If this is simulation of the real way airplanes fly, I'll never take an airplane in the future.
- The screen is full of markers and I really can't understand who is who and who is doing what. Impossible to plan an attack. Just random fire every where.
- Gosth airplanes, the ones that appear from nowhere, are 1 or 2 level down: weaker but impossible to hit because their extreme maneuverability.
- And last but not least.... hahaha just 2 humans!!! And it was noon, more or less. Non casual players knows what I mean.That's why they removed the number of online players. they are too embarrassed in case admitting the failure.

On the other side, in War Thunder there were 32.000 players online. And I say War Thunder airplanes isn't better than 1.9.

In conclusion: dear Sirs from WG, CEO and Project Leaders, you are a bunch of incompetent. The problem wasen't the game itself, but the way you promoted it. No advertisement and insufficient good reviews from the press. And you should know how to get good review$ from the pre$$. *Edited

Luccellaccio thanks you for having killed one of the best air fight game... damn

first of all do you believe in parallel world? if do then 1.x and 2.x is 2 different game by my eyes and as long as you try to test it with your1.x experience it's really a hell game.

the easier story :

you play grand turismo 4 in ps3 for long time and then they tell you the online server close and you go play project car ( beause there is no GT game for ps4 exist - vercual world ) and when you try this game everything is different but at the same time you have all your car from GT4 in this game. ( yep wtf )

that's what happening.

the easier story ver2:

do you remember Kirito from sao?

and when he go to ALO he see that all of his progress and items came with him from old SAO but all the mechanic and etc change?

that's what happening for wowp 1.x and 2.0

yep 1.x is another game and 2.0 game for me and if i play it with what i learn from 1.x i'm $%^*up.

nothing is similer if you try to mach with 1.x

update

you expect to  player in tier 9-10 with F94D when  all of high tier player not playing?!?!?!?are you out of your mind?:amazed:

even with my tier 7 sometimes it take 2 min to find some old player to see ( but sometimes see 4vs4 player, some of player try to camo their name to be look like bot for me.:sceptic:)

if you want to see player go to 3-5 to see a lots player. i have record of 2-3 game in row 8 vs 8 player in them and normally 3-6 player each team.( but i'm not interest to play low much because i will be shinigami in low tier for newbe:hiding:)

barisemre #288 Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:34 PM

Airman Basic

• 40 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

Mr. ProductManager;

Please add v1.9x inside of V2.0 wtih another definition.

Please add again old players to WoW.

We like this game very much with old version.

Thank you in advance...

Megaselachus #289 Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

Airman Basic

• 2 battles

Uninstalled i'ts unplayable

Megaselachus

omarlaura #290 Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

Airman Basic

• 255 battles
  • [A_D] A_D

we need the old version!! 1.9 forever!!!

bf109_ #291 Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:28 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles

Hello:

V1.9 FOREVER GO GO GO

WG DO NOT RESPECT PLAYERS, FAIR PLAY WG FAIR PLAY, NO ONLY MONEY MONEY MONEY

OLD V.1.9 FOREVER

v2.0 NEVER.

Dak28 #292 Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:03 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 205 battles
  • [ITA_6] ITA_6

WE LOVE 2.0

WE HATE 1.9

Omaha_BeachV #293 Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:53 PM

Senior Airman

• 2 battles
  • [RUSH8] RUSH8

WE LOVE V1.9

WE HATE BIG crap2.0

Gufo_Tave #294 Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:46 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 142 battles

View PostiPospa, on 19 October 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

If WG are inspired by War Thunder to change many things in 2,0 to be close to arcade mode in WT, they should also be inspired by realistic mode in WT game. They should add 1.9 based game as option to 2.0 and maybe take out aiming point or improve further flight models or damage calculating as WT has. It could be good way how to attract back veterans or lets say more serious players.  

Why?

World Of Warplanes was never been a simulator!

In engineering, could exist not-optimal solution, but ridiculus ones... never
In most cases, the right question is not "why?".  In most cases, the right question is "why not?".
A ridiculous decision is the madness of a moment. A ridiculous person is the madness of a life.

reptylredux #295 Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:57 PM

Airman Basic

• 13 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS
I too have played only a few games of 2.0 and unlike the time when I first started playing, I was not overwhelmed by a brilliant game. I am very disappointed. I have even looked at WT to see what the hype is about. I see why WT is appealing but I still prefer, like so so many, the ol' 1.9... *sigh* 

Nohe21 #296 Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:06 AM

• 42 battles

*Deleted multiple Off Topic and Non Constructive posts. Remember that discussing about moderation actions, other games and illegal activities is forbidden by the Forum Rules.

Thank you.

Stinger_101 #297 Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

Airman Basic

• 10 battles
Why did you waste your time and modify a good game and turn it into something boring and unplayable. Good for ages from 3 to 12, very disappointed 

BorisNindza #298 Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:27 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 21 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

View PostNohe21, on 23 October 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

*Deleted multiple Off Topic and Non Constructive posts. Remember that discussing about moderation actions, other games and illegal activities is forbidden by the Forum Rules.

Thank you.

Sure, no problem ;)

ボリス忍者 

Edited by BorisNindza, 23 October 2017 - 11:27 AM.

mancer55 #299 Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

Airman Basic

• 230 battles

Pro:

1., Game looks better, maps look a lot better. Post effects are making the game blurry too much.

Con:

1., There was a match i crashed out on loading 4 times to get into the match again. CTDs are frequent, and no its not my rig that crashes.

2., Individual effort is useless in any plane, while bombers can cap a base alone.

3., I dont even know how to get tokens any more.

4., People have no clue how to play so sometimes i end up 9/10 losses.

5., 10+ minutes for a match which is okay (less wait more fight) but on losing you get almost no xp even for superb individual performance (=10+ minutes of time taken for nothing)

6., Nonsense daily missions...

7., Friend list gone as of today i cant even play with buddies. WTF really....

8., UI is a piece of *Edited.

9., Flight model is nonsense and varies from 1.9 on many planes. bombs have no effect on flight and handling.

Im tired of this. You gave us a bad beta, nonsense handling, non-informative hud and forced teamplay where people cant play.

I dont even see the old player names i used to meet all the time. WTF just happened to this game??? Nice job wg.

Edited by Nohe21, 23 October 2017 - 02:12 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

__MATT #300 Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:56 PM

Senior Airman

• 96 battles
  • [DITO] DITO

all wg staff members care about is editing our comments if they have swear words...

funny, isnt it?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users