Transfer silver to Wot or WoWsh

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

7524 #1 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 108 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF

I have a proposal and a petition.Give oportunity to players like me who cant stand version 2.0 to sell all airplanes and transfer silver to game where is going to be more useful.Let us have at least some benefit from the time and effort invested in the WoWp.

2.0 = :facepalm:

Leirix #2 Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 0 battles
I don't Support this Petition. I don't want to Play both games. I want a cash refund for my Gold, my premium days left, my credits, my premium planes, my planes, my pilots, my free experience and my permanent paintings. As i said. I would'nt have spent any Money on a game like 2.0. Proof? I didn't spend a Cent for WarThunder, cause i hate games of this Kind. And i want to read a Statement of an official here to this matter, if you consider my Suggestion.

Edited by Leirix, 12 October 2017 - 03:52 PM.

Ego sum magistratus et supra ortographiam! :)

7524 #3 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:22 AM

Senior Airman

• 108 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF

Block Quote

I want a cash refund for my Gold, my premium days left, my credits, my premium planes, my planes, my pilots, my free experience and my permanent paintings.

That would be the best:medal:
2.0 = :facepalm:

Eugenius_Invictus #4 Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:39 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 186 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
I have thought of this also and I quite agree. As I played also WoT and I am active in WoWs, it would be a decent thing to do for WG if they would transfer our experience and credits... or at least our credits to another one of their games since this is no longer the game we worked for. For myself I would welcome a single limited time transfer to WoWs that would speed up my progress there. For over 11 k games I have spent in WoWp alone, literally months of actual playing, I get to find in the end that I hate what this game has become. So I agree 100 %. Have the decency to transfer some of our work in another game that we like.

_Poe #5 Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 583 battles

Plus refund of Gold price of all Premium Planes in the hangar to the account in gold .

I want transfer of gold in the price of all  premium planes I bought in gold to use it in Tanks, or if I choose as doublons for Ships.

Because I payed those unique  planes, effectively payed programmers who made those same premium planes pointless  in 2.0.

The reasons for buying premium planes does not exist anymore in the game, so I want money back .

They must take consequences.

Edited by _Poe, 13 October 2017 - 11:36 AM.

eekeeboo #6 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2028 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
This is why you have to accept the terms and conditions when you make a purchase, you may request but you have no right or WG an obligation to succumb to your demands. This is why people are told to consider carefully any purchase they make in a F2P game. 

ThomasEngine #7 Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

Senior Airman

• 22 battles

Good point, I feel I've been conned out of hundreds of pounds buying planes, paint jobs, gold crew, premium account etc etc to end up with a different game V2.0 stinks.

Having started on WoT thus the Thomas "the tank" Engine tag, in WoWP I thought I'd keep every plane I get (to save a few silver in the long run), I know I have 114 useless planes all with paint jobs, etc etc and a different game now.

Edited by ThomasEngine, 13 October 2017 - 05:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users