• [FEED] FEED
Btw.! 4 crashes in 2 hours.

Keulz #142 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:31 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1549 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

View PostMoerdergrube, on 11 January 2018 - 07:10 PM, said:

x2 doesn't work. Icon in game Report isn't highlighted als. But on plane Icons x2 is removed. *rofl* you get the x2 when you lose. :D

Well, first win and i checked, while the x3 icon was removed, i didn't get any kind of first victory bonus...

BGENGINEER #143 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

Senior Airman

• 685 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
Bugs, bugs, bugs and ***** machmaking! (My PC is powerfull, there are NOT hawdware problems).

Moerdergrube #144 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2394 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

Let's have a try! The moderator who deletes this posting and gives me a warning should forward this thread to programmers. :)

HEY, USELESS WG-GUYS! YOUR *edited* GAME DOESN'T GIVE BONUS XP FOR 1ST WIN.

Edited by Daxeno, 08 March 2018 - 02:02 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to vulgarity.

DreadArchangel #145 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

Senior Airman

• 243 battles
Not bad posted 4 days ago and no mod.

Keulz #146 Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:38 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 1549 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

View PostDreadArchangel, on 16 January 2018 - 08:16 PM, said:

Not bad posted 4 days ago and no mod.

?

The problem is resolved.

BadAssBuster #147 Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:18 AM

Senior Airman

• 484 battles
Why can't we just have simple hardcore dogfight?...just like old days..This has definitely got pointless to fly it seems....just waiting for my patience to run out..

Sturmi_0545 #148 Posted 28 January 2018 - 07:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 60 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

interesting, how WG treats their players like it's our fault that they stopped promoting their own game (e.g. at E3 etc). Why do you they feel embarrassed about Warplanes? Because some idiots made fun of it and because of the crappy competition Warthunder?

You have to get Warplanes back into shape, so that it feels like a part of your trilogy again!

You need:

- ingame physics that feel real enough bit keep the game playable,

- the standard 15vs15 random battle mode that Tanks and Warships use, so thee games feel related and are easy to get into

- currencies and free xp which should be shared across ALL THREE WG games (but you can create your special individual currencies, eg bonds, if you feel like it, to buy special vehicles... otherwise, people would just buy Musashis with Warplanes free xp),

- and last but not least in all caps: LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY AND COMMUNICATE WITH THEM! HOW COME THAT YOUR TICKET SUPPORT PEOPLE TELL US TO SHARE OUR THOUGHTS, IDEAS AND OPINIONS IN THE FORUM, WHEN NONE OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY OR ANSWER TO US?!?!

I apologise for yelling, but I really used to enjoy the old Warplanes.

Concluding, I have to say that I love the World of franchise, but I sincerely wish it would be some other company than WG to own and take care of it. Maybe Russian companies are not that compatible to a 21st century's global market. You might be making the most money possible out of your games, because they attract "older" and paying players, but you are sacrificing the chance of making timeless classic games to get that filthy extra buck out of them.

View PostKandly, on 16 October 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Hello pilots!

Please share your feedback on Update 2.0 in this thread. You can find more info about the Update here.

Cheers,

Kandly

I would like to file a report: WG person Kandly* started a heated debate on an important topic, just to abandon the topic and leave it uncommented and unmoderated by WG employees for 3,5 months and 147 replies. Not only does this anger and frustrate players/customers, it also shows that you force a game on us you do not care about anymore, and try to keep it in a low maintenance, zero effort state. Neither your players/customers should be treated that way, nor the engineering and aviation history, which the "World of" trilogy is supposed to honour and commemorate to a large extent.

*Forum re-roll account?

It takes a brave moderator not to be a hero in Soviet WG.

Death before 2.0!

What do The Shining and the mental condition of a 2.0 programmer have in common?

Keulz #149 Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:17 AM

• Beta Tester
  • 1549 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

View PostSturmi_0545, on 28 January 2018 - 08:04 AM, said:

- currencies and free xp which should be shared across ALL THREE WG games (but you can create your special individual currencies, eg bonds, if you feel like it, to buy special vehicles... otherwise, people would just buy Musashis with Warplanes free xp),

On that point, the problem is not WoWp, it's WoWs.

They said at the begining that all 3 would share currencies (gold and freeXP), but they broke that with WoWs.

Sturmi_0545 #150 Posted 28 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 60 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

PS: how can some of the pure positive response to 2.0 be sincere at all??

Edited by Sturmi_0545, 28 January 2018 - 09:32 AM.

Death before 2.0!

What do The Shining and the mental condition of a 2.0 programmer have in common?

jakub_czyli_ja #151 Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostKeulz, on 28 January 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

On that point, the problem is not WoWp, it's WoWs.

They said at the begining that all 3 would share currencies (gold and freeXP), but they broke that with WoWs.

It simply turned out that there are better money if they don't merge currencies.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Sturmi_0545 #152 Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 60 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 28 January 2018 - 10:27 AM, said:

It simply turned out that there are better money if they don't merge currencies.

indeed. maybe it would have worked had they released all 3 games at the same time. we will never know.

point is, the three games lack interconnectivity. I'd even count cross-over premium shop bundles (I think we had a IS-6/IL-10M combo once for christmas). 

but these are the future problems we will address, as soon as they come to theri senses and repair the game (aka reinstate 1.9).

Death before 2.0!

Keulz #153 Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:43 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 1549 battles
  • [CPC] CPC

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 28 January 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

Obviously

View PostSturmi_0545, on 28 January 2018 - 01:04 PM, said:

point is, the three games lack interconnectivity. I'd even count cross-over premium shop bundles (I think we had a IS-6/IL-10M combo once for christmas). 

Well, i've been saying that since almost the release. WG have been really stupid not making incentive to lure WoT player in WoWp with, for example, missions in WoWp to earn reward tanks. 

The idea was that they needed to reach a certain threshold so that tier X games would be populated enough to have full tier X games. Because the way it was, waiting several minutes to have a 4Vs4, that doesn't encourage you to grind new tier X, so only a few people reached that, so not enough players for clan wars and the result we know.

WilhelmII #154 Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:52 AM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1327 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

There are 2 issues that have only happened since Last patch,

1) Hurricane II Summer paint job, paid for it in gold, day one when I put the Summer paint on, the whole of the plane was Green and Black, Now the Back half is still Green and Black, BUT the Front half is Grey and Black all my other 35 plane are also all painted and are all fine it is just this one only, so must be a bug.

2) intermittently the sound goes completely off, other occasions just the planes cannon fire sound switches off. 

Now I have a purpose built gamer PC i7 Sky lake CPU's Nvidia GTX 970 etc etc so not a hardware issue just plain bugs in the game which I hope you can sort out.

Sturmi_0545 #155 Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha Tester
  • 60 battles
  • [SNOB] SNOB

Kaaaaaaaaaaanndllyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody home??

Kandly reported as AFK/bot.

Edited by Sturmi_0545, 03 February 2018 - 08:37 PM.

Death before 2.0!

BGENGINEER #156 Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

Senior Airman

• 685 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

A SILENT GAME, NOT FOR FREE PEOPLE, AND FOR ANYONE LIVING IN THE MATRIX.

THE WINNING ALWAYS IS NOT RELATED TO THAT YOU ARE GOOD, BUT FROM ALGORITHM, BASED ON SOME

FACTORS, THE MOST IMPORTANT OF WHICH IT IS THE TIME!

And many bugs. Why I have to pres 1 button many times? Many times for 1 situation.....

Edited by BGENGINEER, 04 February 2018 - 05:09 PM.

Moerdergrube #157 Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2394 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

After 2000 battles now, i wanted to give a feedback. Since a week i thought about, what i like, what i dont like, which planes are good, which seem now a bit misbalanced and so on. But what happened this week is the most bullshit, that a company ever dared in treating costumers. A online game lives from communication. Your chat didnt work as intended since the early days of 1.x, but what you do now, is betraying your customers. More than a week we don't have any communication, except in game chat. No excuse, not a single reaction from developers ... developers? ... greedy bastards, who press money out of poor beginners, who don't have any idea of the fact, that you want to get rid of your own game, cause you have failed.

So you get no Feedback. You have my deep contempt. You aren't be worthy to get a feedback. :facepalm:

Edited by Moerdergrube, 07 February 2018 - 04:57 PM.

u4abit2 #158 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

Airman Basic

• Conquest Member
  • 334 battles

No rant from me, I've learnt over the years it ultimately makes no difference anyway,

Just to say that I much preferred the old version as well, not into all this new breed arcade style shoot em up gameplay,

Realism gone out the window for financial gain trying to appeal to the younger audience probably, oh well they do say nothing lasts forever.

BadAssBuster #159 Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

Senior Airman

• 484 battles

View Postu4abit2, on 08 February 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

oh well they do say nothing lasts forever.

Sadly yes..

I saved every penny for my 1500 Euro rig to start playing after long break...

Should have read the forum before making this investment, i suppose..

BGENGINEER #160 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:40 PM

Senior Airman

• 685 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

Idiot scenario!

If you click before a battle on the map - collapse and throw away from the game.

If you click again, the bots rush in the opposite direction to fail the battle .......... And again bugs and bugs!

DO NOT CLICK (USE TAB KEY) ON THE MAP BEFORE 0:00 - THE COMPUTER LOCKS/HANGS (FROM TIME TO TIME)!

P.S. MY HARDWARE IS GOOD...., THIS IS SOFTWARE PROBLEM.

1. Invasion - bad attack scenario !!

2. Bad machmaking

3. Bugs - my Bf 110B - is waiting for boms.... xxl months

4. WG hates german planes, see point 2

p.s.  Esay with TAB key.... very carefully,

Disgusting! Return the normal scenario from the original version.
Here one Hollywood thunder does not work.
No mastery, a great dependence on matchmaking from the time of the battle ... morning, afternoon, late at night.
Disgusting!

Whoever wants Hollywood - to rumble all the time. Whoever wants mastery will choose the battle scenario from the previous version ...

Edited by Daxeno, 08 March 2018 - 01:55 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of the red color.

Also tagged with 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users