• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

Horcan #201 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1955 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 16 June 2018 - 09:20 PM, said:

Really? WoT clans accepted change of CW format, so for gold they would accept anything.

If it would turn out that having pilots in clan gives significant advantage (like aerial strike consumable, but voice commanded on TS), pilots would be recruited, or more players would go from WoT to WoWP and would start farming planes.

And the latter may be a reason that it is not going to happen.

Plus now - modes are incompatible.

1.9 random was 100% compatible with WoT mode - single life, limited ordnance. Even bombs were dealing proper amount of damage, in a way that planes could be put over WoT battlefield and start firing rockets and dropping bombs without any changes in damage amount and radius.

While you may be right about having planes as a team influencing what happens on global map, even i highly doubt it, there is absolutely no chance to have planes inside real games. One , because at this point, i dont even know if engines are compatible anymore( if it ever was )and two, poeple will not accept. There was always and ever be shitstorm about artillery. Not in a million years tankers will accept another cancer from the sky.

jakub_czyli_ja #202 Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:50 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1631 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostHorcan, on 17 June 2018 - 10:36 PM, said:

While you may be right about having planes as a team influencing what happens on global map, even i highly doubt it, there is absolutely no chance to have planes inside real games. One , because at this point, i dont even know if engines are compatible anymore( if it ever was )and two, poeple will not accept. There was always and ever be shitstorm about artillery. Not in a million years tankers will accept another cancer from the sky.

First - I think planes would be suitable only in clan modes - Stronghold and CW.

In such situation - they would only suck in case that enemy clan has them, and your clan does not.

Engines don't have to be compatible, all they need is to expose interface they can communicate. Model type, position, speed, direction. For everything - tank, plane, ordnance, and each engine would draw it on its own.

But not, be WG, say they being a tank attacked by plane sucks (*)(**), introduce aerial strike as consumable.

(*) Apparently unlike being a tank focused by artillery. BTDT, on both sides.

(**) Stats don't prove that - air to ground ordnance in 1.9 was limited and not really accurate, so top dog Il-40P after dropping 2 bombs that could indeed do the job well, and firing 8 or 12 rockets would have only 4x23mm cannons.

Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Isoruku_Yamamoto #203 Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1375 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

On the entire WG titles implementation issue:

Id love to see warplanes combined with warships. Im not sure about tanks, but okay. 

We'd need carriers to be more present though, but hey. 

Make carriers movable spawns for aircraft (WoWP), while retaining their primary WoWS tasks. Let the squads show up in WoWP like bomber flights etc

Difficult to implement, but would be really cool. Id love to go blow up a couple of battleships with a GA, or sit in my minotaur and ruin a couple of WoWP games

Horcan #204 Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1955 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
For all of you who want more realism or combining ground/water/sky, you may want to play way better games dedicated to that, like that DCS World game. While it may sound like advertising, im not trying that. I didnt tested it ( just watched some videos on youtube, which are stunning graphics btw) but some friend installed and he said he didnt even managed to take off ( casual testing, not reading manual tutorials or so). I dont think this game is trying to go beyond casual arcade.

Edited by Horcan, 18 June 2018 - 12:05 PM.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #205 Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1375 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Well @Horcan its proper arcade, but WG once promised to go implement these games. They actually promised that before WoWS was released, more in the open beta times of WoWS i think, but they did sort of promise it (let me grab my history books, server logs etc.....). 

But even in 2012 i think ppl have disconfirmed the combined battlefield idea. 

However, that was back in 2012. In 2016 they already basically were handing out promises about combined accounts (https://www.youtube....h?v=c1j27GYzXNI and others) rather than combined battlefields. 
The 2016 idea suggested, to me, that you'd get a single "World of Wargaming" (as to say) launcher & client, where you'd select a tank, ship or plane and go into battle- with vehicles of your own type. 

As of 2018, we now have a common game launcher. This gives a slight foothold for my idea of the 2016 plans, but we are still far from that even- leave alone going into battle with other vehicles. 
I dont think WG will do this, but who knows. We can hope. 

I'd really like a common client though, it would make WoWP a lot more viable to the entire WoT fanbase. The major issue is just that you'd have to make it such that you can play your tanks when you don't have WoWS or WoWP installed, so it shouldnt become a single client & the servers should in some way remain separate i guess

Horcan #206 Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1955 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
I know the idea existed back in the days. It was kind of the reason i started playing this game( shared currency, and to have something available also in WoWp , if they were ever to be merged ), if it was a stand alone game with nothing to do with WoT, i probably would have never touched it. But at this moment, as a WoT player, contrary to your opinion, and i also think i speak for the majority of WoT players, that we do not want they ever mix these two games, and HOPE they would never do such mistake as to risk ruining WoT succes by mixing it with such a failure. As for those retarded consumables , be sure that probably more than half of WoT players do no enjoy bombardments and reinforcement planes or whatever, and would like to see them gone, as they only ruin team gameplay. But as always, WG style, people opinion doesnt matter, and they will pursue any idiotic idea some guy in their office may have, no matter how many will say dont [edited]do it.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #207 Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1375 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostHorcan, on 18 June 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

I know the idea existed back in the days. It was kind of the reason i started playing this game( shared currency, and to have something available also in WoWp , if they were ever to be merged ), if it was a stand alone game with nothing to do with WoT, i probably would have never touched it. But at this moment, as a WoT player, contrary to your opinion, and i also think i speak for the majority of WoT players, that we do not want they ever mix these two games, and HOPE they would never do such mistake as to risk ruining WoT succes by mixing it with such a failure. As for those retarded consumables , be sure that probably more than half of WoT players do no enjoy bombardments and reinforcement planes or whatever, and would like to see them gone, as they only ruin team gameplay. But as always, WG style, people opinion doesnt matter, and they will pursue any idiotic idea some guy in their office may have, no matter how many will say dont [edited]do it.

Well i meant more that id really like to see a common client, not necessarily common battlefields per se. 

Common battlefields would be something for WoWP/ WoWS maybe, but for WoT it would be much more difficult since any interaction would be planes or ships VS tanks and not the other wya around. So that would be a big mess. 
But for now a combined client where you have tech trees combined for WoT, WoWP and WoWS (so you go to tech tree, select Ships, US and see all US ships. Then you select Tanks, Germany and the WoT germany tech tree shows up) would be cool. That really invites people to go test out a bit more & switching around would be faster & easier. 
Cause right now if i feel like playing WoWP and WoWS alternatingly, id still have to shut down WoWP, start WoWS, shut down WoWS, start up WoWP and repeat. 

Horcan #208 Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1955 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
That would probably require same studio/people working on all 3 titles.Yes it would be more convenient for us who play all 3 titles, but i rather want them to work on the real problems in all 3 titles, like crapmatchmaker, bugs, maps, new game modes etc, than on interface.

jakub_czyli_ja #209 Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1631 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 18 June 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

On the entire WG titles implementation issue:

Id love to see warplanes combined with warships. Im not sure about tanks, but okay. 

We'd need carriers to be more present though, but hey. 

Make carriers movable spawns for aircraft (WoWP), while retaining their primary WoWS tasks. Let the squads show up in WoWP like bomber flights etc

Difficult to implement, but would be really cool. Id love to go blow up a couple of battleships with a GA, or sit in my minotaur and ruin a couple of WoWP games

This is something that can't happen.

WoWS compresses time - take a ship, play a battle moving a lot, check distance traveled, divide by battle time. You should get an average speed much higher than ships maximum speed.

WoWP compresses altitude - IIWW planes were able to reach 8-11-13 km. In WoWP it's barely 4. And I've read that speed according instruments is 25% higher than simulated speed in game.

Some ships could be able to chase planes.

Carriers would kill the server.

Maximum case would be 24 tier X carriers, each launching whole air wing - 36 planes from Midway (plus possible captain bonuses, I'm too lazy to look for them).

It gives at least 864 planes in the air - I'm afraid that there is no WoWP server able to simulate such battle.

30 player controlled planes would mean nothing, as well as would mean nothing against ships - their AA would do the job far before plane would be able to attack.

Amount of planes' armament that could do something to ships is pretty limited - ordinary rockets are comparable to HE projectiles from 105mm guns, so only bombs and TinyTims are left.

Bombing from safe altitude would be similar to WoWS own aerial attack. There would be no bombing from lowe altitude.

Last but not least thing are tiers: Tier X Midway has F4U-4 as top fighters - WoWP' tier VII planes. Same for Haku - A7M (tier VII) and its not present in WoWP development version A8M.

You are welcome.

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"

Isoruku_Yamamoto #210 Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1375 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 18 June 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

This is something that can't happen.

WoWS compresses time - take a ship, play a battle moving a lot, check distance traveled, divide by battle time. You should get an average speed much higher than ships maximum speed.

WoWP compresses altitude - IIWW planes were able to reach 8-11-13 km. In WoWP it's barely 4. And I've read that speed according instruments is 25% higher than simulated speed in game.

Some ships could be able to chase planes.

Carriers would kill the server.

Maximum case would be 24 tier X carriers, each launching whole air wing - 36 planes from Midway (plus possible captain bonuses, I'm too lazy to look for them).

It gives at least 864 planes in the air - I'm afraid that there is no WoWP server able to simulate such battle.

30 player controlled planes would mean nothing, as well as would mean nothing against ships - their AA would do the job far before plane would be able to attack.

Amount of planes' armament that could do something to ships is pretty limited - ordinary rockets are comparable to HE projectiles from 105mm guns, so only bombs and TinyTims are left.

Bombing from safe altitude would be similar to WoWS own aerial attack. There would be no bombing from lowe altitude.

Last but not least thing are tiers: Tier X Midway has F4U-4 as top fighters - WoWP' tier VII planes. Same for Haku - A7M (tier VII) and its not present in WoWP development version A8M.

You are welcome.

There are about 100 things wrong with this, but i appreciate the thoughts. 
First of all: 

- Any problems regarding average speed, maximum altitude etc could easily be fixed by linear scaling of time factors, altitude scaling heights etc. Same goes for relative speeds of ships and aircraft.

Second: 

- Carriers occur only 2 out of 24 at most on a WoWS server, not 24 out of 24. High tier actually doesnt even allow 4 out of 24. 
- The tier thingy makes it more interesting to both sides: while WoWS carrier players have squads of 5-7 fighters at their disposal, you control 1 aircraft. A good WoWP player may outmatch an entire squad, or you'll just get violated straight away. 

- Rockets are in fact terribly effective against ships, due to their incendiary & explosive nature

- The altitude thing is again something that would need to be revised, but one could go for low/ high altitude AA on ships aswell right? 

Third: 

- Congratulations, you have actually ignored my further comments on mainly wanting to see a common client. 

- Also, you seem to be whining about technical details, which i can for the larger part strike out during my morning coffee, while i was talking just about the general idea
- WG cant make WoWP servers run properly anyway, so why couldnt they try this?
- Aircraft used to have significantly different roles than the very restricted set of tasks (blowing up aircraft & blowing up ships) you described. Those would include: recon, initial damaging (fire damages etc), smoking up friendly (battle)ships, saving drowning crewmembers, attacking ships in formations of multiple aircraft, defend friendly ships, spot and attack submarines, establish long range communication between friendly ships etc. And i could probably make that list 8x longer. 
Now im not saying all those tasks would be fun to play for WoWP, but you shouldnt be expecting to sit in your GA and blow up the first US battleship that you run into... 

And again, as i already said in other comments: this all was about what i'd like to see, regardless of difficulties etc. 

I_Y

jakub_czyli_ja #211 Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 1631 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 19 June 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

There are about 100 things wrong with this, but i appreciate the thoughts. 
First of all: 

- Any problems regarding average speed, maximum altitude etc could easily be fixed by linear scaling of time factors, altitude scaling heights etc. Same goes for relative speeds of ships and aircraft.

So what? You want to make ships map smaller, multiply WoWP altitude?

Then planes will start flying like crazy, up, down, left, right. I think level of disbelief of WoWS players could not accept Star Trek planes.

Block Quote

Second: 

- Carriers occur only 2 out of 24 at most on a WoWS server, not 24 out of 24. High tier actually doesnt even allow 4 out of 24.

Clan Wars, or any team mode.

Not having hardcap means every setup is possible.

Well, even 4 Midways are enough to oversaturate WoWP server. Especially that players control planes and they can send all of them into single point of the map, just because they can.

Block Quote

- The tier thingy makes it more interesting to both sides: while WoWS carrier players have squads of 5-7 fighters at their disposal, you control 1 aircraft. A good WoWP player may outmatch an entire squad, or you'll just get violated straight away.

Another thing that WoWS players could not be happy about.

Block Quote

- Rockets are in fact terribly effective against ships, due to their incendiary & explosive nature

Please, do some reading.

Block Quote

- Aircraft used to have significantly different roles than the very restricted set of tasks (blowing up aircraft & blowing up ships) you described. Those would include: recon, initial damaging (fire damages etc), smoking up friendly (battle)ships, saving drowning crewmembers, attacking ships in formations of multiple aircraft, defend friendly ships, spot and attack submarines, establish long range communication between friendly ships etc. And i could probably make that list 8x longer.

And which tasks are available in WoWS?

Recon - present. OTOH there are no recon planes available in WoWP.

Initial damaging, fires - sounds like blowing ships.

Smoking ships - do you have any historical data about such happenings?

Saving crewmembers - there are no visible nor important crewmembers because of PEGI classification.

Attacking ships in formations of multiple aircrafts - sounds like blowing ships again.

Defend friendl ships - depending on enemy sounds like blowing enemy planes or enemy ships. Again.

Anything with submarines - are they implemented in WoWS?

Long range communication? On WoWS maps?

So please, if you are trying to discuss about WoWP/WoWS crossover, talk about WoWP/WoWS crossover, not about some general bullshit.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #212 Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:02 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1375 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 19 June 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

So what? You want to make ships map smaller, multiply WoWP altitude?

Then planes will start flying like crazy, up, down, left, right. I think level of disbelief of WoWS players could not accept Star Trek planes.

Clan Wars, or any team mode.

Not having hardcap means every setup is possible.

Well, even 4 Midways are enough to oversaturate WoWP server. Especially that players control planes and they can send all of them into single point of the map, just because they can.

Another thing that WoWS players could not be happy about.

Please, do some reading.

And which tasks are available in WoWS?

Recon - present. OTOH there are no recon planes available in WoWP.

Initial damaging, fires - sounds like blowing ships.

Smoking ships - do you have any historical data about such happenings?

Saving crewmembers - there are no visible nor important crewmembers because of PEGI classification.

Attacking ships in formations of multiple aircrafts - sounds like blowing ships again.

Defend friendl ships - depending on enemy sounds like blowing enemy planes or enemy ships. Again.

Anything with submarines - are they implemented in WoWS?

Long range communication? On WoWS maps?

So please, if you are trying to discuss about WoWP/WoWS crossover, talk about WoWP/WoWS crossover, not about some general bullshit.

I like how you're unwilling to accept any feedback despite the fact that i present it quite well IMO. Anyway, ill extend all of them a bit: 

On the scaling issue: Of course you have to make sure the game stays fair to both sides. But for game implementation this is probably the easiest issue there is. 
You can alter the time factors of both games, the lateral & vertical distance scaling factors, the speed factors of aircraft, the speed factors of (ships & torpedos). Thats a relatively minor issue, but i agree that it must happen properly to prevent star-trek like behaviour. Just match WoWS CV plane speed approximately to WoWP fighter speed i guess? That would be a dev thingy that really needs looking into for finetuning, and they would do so if it ever gets implemented. This would be their first step probably even before thinking about gameplay. 

Then, contentwise: first of all, as i said before: Midways and other high tier carriers NEVER GO PER 4, ALWAYS PER 2. WoWS MM simply does not allow double carrier match up for as far as i know, so there is in fact a hardcap to it (being 1 CV of tier 8 or higher per team of 12. At lower teams this is indeed 2 CVs)

On the rockets: https://www.youtube....h?v=C-_yGJn4xiM

Recon: A number of WoWP planes probably classify as naval recon aircraft, although ill gladly admit that i have no substantiation to this claim whatsoever. 
Initial damaging, fires: well, this could mean blowing up ships, but it could also mean taking away 25% of the HP, causing critical damages, setting fires to get your damage etc. Generally an aerial  caused flooding would cause a ship to be rendered damaged, but far from sunk. But thats with 1 torpedo, while wows likes 4 hits more as a guideline. 

Smokes: https://www.youtube....?v=OP_9vYWxTU8 
Saving crewmembers: The dunkirk event involved saving as many crewmembers/ survivors as possible, so does one of the current operations (where you need to pick up the captain of a cruiser if that cruiser is sunk). 
Attacking ships in formations: yeah, if you go ahead & attack a ship with 8 aircraft rather than 1 thats supposed to be more effective than going in solo. 
Defending ships: taking out either ships or planes. Taking out planes is WoWP itself; are you even surprised? Taking out ships; well we went over that.
Anything with subs: No they are not implemented in WoWS, but you have to imagine three things here:
1. I promote WoWS experimenting with subs in some way, although i understand they should not become a regular class
2. I am describing historical roles, so not all of them may be fully eligible for use in the actual gameplay (that goes for the whole list). 
3. It would be possible to implement Bot-subs that have no interaction with the WoWS players, but that do have interaction with the WoWP players. Similary, some other game elements (i cant quite think of the best example at this moment, but maybe something like hydro & radar???) would work only on the WoWS players in a match. 
Long range communication: Some battleships can currently shoot beyond their visible horizon, which is (even with a BB conning tower) somewhat like 12 miles). In addition, planes where actually used in WW2, especially during storms, foggy wheather etc, to transmit messages between ships, often in combination with earlier mentioned recon tasks. 

Yes, im talking about general "bullshit" but i think at least 80% of this could in fact be implemented in quite a proper way. 

Would gladly explain further. 

About that entire paypal issue thingy that sturmi mentioned above: 

Id highly disrecommend anyone here to ever do this. 
If you want to be in a debt register (which can cause trouble with things like loans, mortgages and so on) this is the way to go. 
Basically this is fully illegal, the player doing so has created a debt with WG that he must pay off because he probably has no legal stance whatsoever. Hes just abusing the paypal/ WG interaction, which he seems to be aware of. Dont do that. 
If you want to do stuff like this there are far better ways & most of them involve WG customer support at some point in the process, none of them only go through your bank/ paypal/ whatever.

Edited by Daxeno, 19 July 2018 - 09:19 AM.

Horcan #213 Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1955 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
Maybe revert this [edited]garbage to 2.0? At least that one was working. Now i shoot at a plane, i see bullets hit , no sound , no hp drained. Then all of a sudden bum. Or i play bomber i hear nothing , then camera go back and i see my plane going away then bum, like i was dead 10 seconds ago. Or sometimes like my last game on a fighter, i heard nothign, no hp loss nothing, then bum. Like some guy was shooting at me for 10 seconds and all that happened was dysplayed in one second. Its simply disgusting and unplayable. DUnno how much you paid that Iron Maiden dude to bla bla some crapabout your game, but you have better payed some people who have a clue how to make a [edited]working game instead.

JAK_SPAROW #214 Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:44 PM

Airman Basic

• 1634 battles

View PostKandly, on 16 October 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Hello pilots!

Please share your feedback on Update 2.0 in this thread. You can find more info about the Update here.

Cheers,

Kandly

please fix the  unacceptably game play -i was play and i was shooting down my bar helth was full -the game goes 10-20 sec in front of what i see

eekeeboo #215 Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:50 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3718 battles
Just a gentle reminder to remain on topic and keep constructive. Follow the forums rules. :honoring:

BravelyRanAway #216 Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:01 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1842 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 20 June 2018 - 09:16 AM, said:

About that entire paypal issue thingy that sturmi mentioned above: 

Id highly disrecommend anyone here to ever do this. 
If you want to be in a debt register (which can cause trouble with things like loans, mortgages and so on) this is the way to go. 
Basically this is fully illegal, the player doing so has created a debt with WG that he must pay off because he probably has no legal stance whatsoever. Hes just abusing the paypal/ WG interaction, which he seems to be aware of. Dont do that. 
If you want to do stuff like this there are far better ways & most of them involve WG customer support at some point in the process, none of them only go through your bank/ paypal/ whatever.

My issue with that guy is that he was very dishonest. He was happily paying WG until he had one issue regarding the return of a rare tank, which support said could not be done. He got upset and invented other issues with previous payments with which he was happy with up until then.

Yes, he stuck it to WG, but he did it in a dishonest way which makes him no better than a thief.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Dhilys #217 Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2558 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

My suggestion:  to add a ingame tutorial concerning specialist planes, calibration and upgrading.

it might help players not to get accused with hacking because they arte flying  a specialist A6m3 modified for speed  that  catches a stock I220 :)

but so far i like the update :p

NatteFrost #218 Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:56 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 393 battles

too mutch fokus on fighters and multirole in this game.

if you play a fighter, heavyfighter or multirole, you can and will win the game. if you play attacker or bomber you are just a part of the scenery and has 0 role in the outcome of the battle.

bombers dont have enugh bomb dmg or are not accurate enugh to effectivly wipe out bases fast enugh from 3000m, and attackers cant hurt fighters whit the rear gun and the plane itself dont have enugh survivability plus way too long cooldown on the bombs.

i dont realy care that this game is ment for teamplay, cuz there are none when 80-90% of the team are ais that cannot be commanded to follow me.

Edited by NatteFrost, 24 June 2018 - 01:57 PM.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #219 Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1375 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostNatteFrost, on 24 June 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

too mutch fokus on fighters and multirole in this game.

if you play a fighter, heavyfighter or multirole, you can and will win the game. if you play attacker or bomber you are just a part of the scenery and has 0 role in the outcome of the battle.

bombers dont have enugh bomb dmg or are not accurate enugh to effectivly wipe out bases fast enugh from 3000m, and attackers cant hurt fighters whit the rear gun and the plane itself dont have enugh survivability plus way too long cooldown on the bombs.

i dont realy care that this game is ment for teamplay, cuz there are none when 80-90% of the team are ais that cannot be commanded to follow me.

If you are good in any class you can win. 

if youre good in GA you can win a lot of battles- just ask my IL series. And they have a K/D ratio above 1 too XD

Suggestion/ piece of feedback:

We'd like to have flights with a maximum tier difference. 
Like in WoWS. 

Best would be to allow 1 tier difference IMO, such that you're not completely pinned, but to prevent situations where a tier 4 & 1 join flights- or even a tier 8 and 1. 

I_Y

paca_madaidhean #220 Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:17 PM

Senior Airman

• 485 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

why are upgrades a lottery  better if it cost slightly more per upgrade 

as  the game  has to make money (so as to pay staff to sort out the c**p crashes:)

a little gold to upgrade might be an option this 4 shots to upgrade is usless 

Also tagged with 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users