Update 2.0 Feedback Topic

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

deaxter_hero #41 Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2505 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
Hi WG, after 3 weeks pause I am trying to play 2.0 now. I have one specific - hopefully constructive - suggestion. When WoWs did substantial upgrade, they have given a time limited option for all players to reset captain skills. With Turn and Burn being clearly the thing of 2.0 whereas it used to be Boom and Zoom in 1.9 it would be a relevant step for WoWp to do the same I guess. Also a time limited discounts on Equipment would help as Lightweight Airframe must be a current bestseller whereas more and more pieces of Aircraft Polish go to depot ;). This would get some old players back I hope and definitely would show some love from WG and that you care for them.   

Something for 1.9 stats nerds ;) ---- Alone: 86%    Squad: 14%  ---- Fighter (37%) Heavy Fighter (31%) Multi-role Fighter (20%) Attack Aircraft (13%)

omglaserspewpew #42 Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 1334 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

Resetting skills and demounting equipment for free would be prudent and needed due to how much the meta has changed, very true.

But that's Persha we're talking about. Can't expect them to do logical things. :facepalm:

khye #43 Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:58 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 817 battles
I am enjoying the game so far, just wondering if the chat groups are working I never get a reply there so coming here to ask...
​Todays mission is to destroy the "Required" number of AA guns but nowhere does it say how many are required, please give a numerical number it is so frustrating, ive killed 8 in one round and still get zero towards the task.

Milckenbom #44 Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1241 battles
How can I see all the planes in the tech tree in 3D? It the moment I have only one little picture in the tech tree. I want to see them fully just like in WOWp and WT.

It stupid I can't.All the info is on my PC. So why can't I view all the planes fully?

mf666 #45 Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1671 battles

One of the biggest disadvantages seem to be not mentioned here.

Can You hear the engine sounds?  almost not!     They made a lot of effort in 1.9 to have good sound. And yes it was.

Now they killed all fantasic motor and jet sound sounds to nothing listenable.

this kills a a lot of flight feel next to the too much simplefied flight model.

I mean:  listen to the 302 in old youtube videos and fly it. 

This is a ridiculous plane now. Very sad in 2.0

Edited by mf666, 09 November 2017 - 01:12 PM.

DoomHerald #46 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 2686 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

Here is my feedback for 2.0 and 2.0.1.

* 2.0.1:
1. Button "Del" now cannot be used for mapping, why? I play with the arrow keys and was using this button for rockets, now it is much harder for me to use Ins or PgDn instead.
2. For entering sniping mode (at least with assault plane) now we have to hold the button, instead of just pushing it once. This is also inconvenient, please make it again like it was before.
3.  Why the battle hero medals like Ace, Thunder or Conqueror, despite the fact they are much harder in 2.0.1 cause they require a plane t4+, don't give a token now like it was in 1.9? Only the new medal in this category, Winged legend, gives a token for the first daily obtaining,

4. The various daily missions about destroying/capturing plants and/or command centers are almost impossible to be done in tier 1-4 as these objects are just too rare in the lowest tier battles.

5. Maybe it is wrong description or hidden requirement, but very often I obtain the Thunder medal without the corresponding for bomber or assault plane epic medal - Doolittle or Efimov respectively. They all have the same requirement - obtaining 400 conquer points for destroying ground targets, so what is wrong here? With bomber they have to be Thunder and Doolittle together, with assault plane - Thunder and Efimov.

* 2.0:

1. Bombing sight is disabled for assault planes, please give it back like it was in 1.9.

2. Bombers are too fragile. In the info dump it is said they are highly resistant to fire and critical damage (so they have to be like the assault planes), but this is not the case. All my 3 equipment slots are for defense, I am with Protection master and Fire Resistance skills, and yet when someone is on my rear I get crew crippled and modules destroyed very fast, also often catch fire several times per battle even with the premium fire extinguisher.

3. No more sound alert when you are set on fire. Please, give that warning back, I often don't realize my plane is burning till it is too late!

Edited by DoomHerald, 12 November 2017 - 12:54 AM.

For all WoT players - site for winning GOLD by just playing randoms:

http://social.pwnwin...er=CannonOfDoom

GoldKnight #47 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3377 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

Well, i did wrote ticket and around forum mostly but...

2.0 is just a fresh new start and FINALLY good start for this game, finally that useless game mode and useless mono game style ended. Now any plane has his role, thing which was totally worthless in past (no matter what those mono style players keep saying).

Today we can finally play also with mouse and keyboard, thing which was pretty impossible in past, and compare with joystick users.

Game is way more fun and active as it was in past, and watching also the competitor, way way way way more faster and fun. Last time i did lost my time over the other side i was near to kill myself in real cos i was not getting any opponent for minutes and minutes... rly funny -.-'' in here u have way more action, and if u want a bit more "relaxing" way u can always play attack fighters or bombardiers.

Way more players joining the community then in past and compared to last years, exactly cos the game is way more enjoyable.

Economy is working, u can earn credits to keep the pace, also the experience is good, u can climb up on the tree without having to play 10k games to enjoy it.

Like fresh start it is way way better then it was 4 years ago, and it is finally a game that worth to be played and fun to keep doing it.

Obviously, there are some bugs to be fixed and some features which need to be implemented or tweaked, but considering the big overhaul, i'm pretty fine with it.

SamuraiShakaViking #48 Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:00 PM

Senior Airman

• 482 battles
  • [GS-WS] GS-WS

BUGS,

MANY OF THE PERSONAL MISSIONS do not AWARD THE REWARDS EVEN WHEN ACHIEVED.. bugs everywhere

THE "triple-TIER" BASED TOKEN SYSTEM FOR BOTH BOMBERS AND PERSONAL MISSIONS ARE WAY TOO TIME CONSUMING AND ALSO UNFAIR TO THOSE WITHOUT TIER viii+ PLANES very disappointing &frustrating, not worthwhille

The loot boxes were very sparse with bomber parts, very disappointing &frustrating, not worthwhile

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing". ~ G.B.Shaw

GoldKnight #49 Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3377 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

View PostSamuraiShakaViking, on 09 November 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

BUGS,

MANY OF THE PERSONAL MISSIONS do not AWARD THE REWARDS EVEN WHEN ACHIEVED.. bugs everywhere

THE "triple-TIER" BASED TOKEN SYSTEM FOR BOTH BOMBERS AND PERSONAL MISSIONS ARE WAY TOO TIME CONSUMING AND ALSO UNFAIR TO THOSE WITHOUT TIER viii+ PLANES very disappointing &frustrating, not worthwhille

The loot boxes were very sparse with bomber parts, very disappointing &frustrating, not worthwhile

i quite doubt the bombers were intended to be easy and for new players, i smell those were for old players, that's why the triple range of missions. Other u could buy the tokens or tier 8, and that was another way to get them and to cash for WG. Remember, no1 gives something for nothing ^^

Tigerbread #50 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Airman Basic

• 497 battles

Ground attack planes have become ineffective 

Also tokens are too difficult to get 

svadilfari #51 Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2671 battles
why do you literally earn 1/2 of XP and credits with a GAA compared to any other type?

Strappster #52 Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

Senior Airman

• 154 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

There appears to be a bug on the Scorched Sands map where it will use the summer camo; documented in this thread. I haven't noticed this on other maps but I only have one 'plane with multiple camo patterns.

Gun sounds are sometimes bugged if you're firing as you're destroyed, the guns firing sounds continue until you respawn. This seems more prevalent when firing cannons than MGs.

Inconsistent UI - we can use SPACE to respawn once the countdown is complete and to return to the hanger at the end of a battle but have to click the start button with the mouse on the initial load into a map and press S to skip the view of who or whatever killed us. Why can't we use SPACE for all of those?

Can we have an option to disable the voice notifications? I've only played 100 battles but I'm aware that there are no more respawns once we're into the last 5 minutes - I don't need to hear the voiceover guy shouting about storm fronts in every damn battle. Let us have an option of an ending siren or beep or just the pop-ups.

Edit: there is one, it's the voice messages slider in Sound settings.

Also, when I'm watching the other players either when I'm waiting to respawn or when I want to see how a battle plays out, it's left-click to go to the next player in the list, right-click to go to the previous, not whatever click to carry on. And while you're sorting that out, no, I do not want to click through all the bloody air defence bots.

Edited by Jbnn, 23 November 2017 - 09:33 AM.

deaxter_hero #53 Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2505 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
No timer in the game gives me no warning of squall line nearing as I have turned that annoying man voice off. Add general battle timer into the game so that we know when is the time coming from which on there are no respawns available.

Something for 1.9 stats nerds ;) ---- Alone: 86%    Squad: 14%  ---- Fighter (37%) Heavy Fighter (31%) Multi-role Fighter (20%) Attack Aircraft (13%)

Strappster #54 Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

Senior Airman

• 154 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postdeaxter_hero, on 14 November 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

No timer in the game gives me no warning of squall line nearing as I have turned that annoying man voice off. Add general battle timer into the game so that we know when is the time coming from which on there are no respawns available.

Thank you! I thought that slider was for voice chat, not the annoying bloke. :honoring:

Kronstedt #55 Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:06 AM

Airman Basic

• 81 battles

I got problems with my gamepad controls.

1. Rear Gunner doesnt work. If I m switching to the rear gunner mode, I cant aim or fire my cannons. It doesnt even changes the camera. 

2. Zoom doesnt work. If I m activating the zoom, the zoom/camera doesnt look forward. I m looking to the right or left instead.

3. No option of having the reticle fixed on the center of the screen. I hate the floating reticle (like in War Thunder). Please add an option to have it like it was in 1.9.

4. Aiming. Its very confusing where to aim. Sometimes I hit something by having the circle directly on my target, sometimes it doesnt count. 

5. Interface modes. Why do I have to switch between both interface modes? Why cant I have it both together? I miss the detailed UI from 1.9.

6. Bring back the powerfull sounds from 1.9. 

rainmakerltu #56 Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:19 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 270 battles

Someone said, if you repeat something many times, finally you will be heard. So my problems so far are:

Looped firing sound, when you are killed while firing your guns.

Chat which is cleared every few battles.

Make checkbox in game options to turn on and off info we see while holding Alt key. I wanna see it all the time. Or make it like it is in ships - copy-paste.

_se7en #57 Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4712 battles

I really really want an option to change colour and/or contrast of the gunsight reticle.

(If anyone knows of a mod, hints are welcome)

My favourite youtubers:

Tironan: https://www.youtube....xlgqgTATDskLKnA

Phontomen, Shrike Gaming, Magus, Gaming Bear, Mighty Jingles, Flamu, Notser, iChase

Senjougahara #58 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1961 battles

Is this necessary? I mean really?

omglaserspewpew #59 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 1334 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
Damn right it shoved that in your nose. Why would you sell 110B??

Pitulusu #60 Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1559 battles
  • [S_FI] S_FI
aftre 7 games lost in a row i must say that is something wrong with MM. i was always best in my team, but in the other team players play worst than bots and win... i always do objectives, but if u are alone aithh full bot team u canțt do anything. why the other team bots perform so much better?

Also tagged with 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users