V 2.0 1.9 no guarantee World of mushrooms

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Dr_Ar_MG #1 Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 19 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV

we all see the WG behavior. if you develop the tech tree on V2.0 and spend your money for that. there's no guarantee maybe tomorrow WG change the game to SuperMario and give you mushrooms instead of planes as a new update V3.0. how could you trust this company ? they have no respect for their customers .

I'm not talking with who doesn't like this new update(V2.0)! I'm talking with people who are in love with this new V2.0. tomorrow WG will change it to a V3.0 and then I'll see you with your mushrooms but I can't check your stats because they clear the hall of fame you have to start again from zero and increase your "mushroom per battle".

think about it. have fun with WOM (world of mushrooms)

after wargaming decision the Microsoft gives Linux instead of Windows to their customers and all Windows versions are not available anymore -and the McDonlad give DonaldTump's sausage as new updates for hamburgers .in some guitar classes they teach piano and there's no rule for the future . . .

please make sure what you take then pay for it.

Killtech #2 Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:42 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 349 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 19 October 2017 - 09:41 PM, said:

we all see the WG behavior. if you develop the tech tree on V2.0 and spend your money for that. there's no guarantee maybe tomorrow WG change the game to SuperMario and give you mushrooms instead of planes as a new update V3.0. how could you trust this company ? they have no respect for their customers .

in any MMO game there is always the risk that if the population falls below a sustainable level the game will be shut down and you will lose all your game assets - a risk every customer of an online game should be well aware of. and that is what nearly happened to WoWp but instead of abandoning it WG decided to have another try which is a very untypical response from a company in my experience. personally i find this preferable to a shut down because i don't like losing all my stuff. as a customer i am therefore rather pleased even if i don't like all the changes.

and believe me there won't be a 3.0. if 2.0 will be successful it will be iterated and improved upon. if it fails i really doubt WG would be dumb enough to risk another restart since that costs a lot of money and there is no gain in it.

svadilfari #3 Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1138 battles
with the endorsement of notser, jingles, flamu and others, who actually keep playing it, i´m hopeful 2.0 with survive

eekeeboo #4 Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:43 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1648 battles
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
I'd quite like more positive feedback and suggestions, not just criticism. Granted that feedback might not be taken into consideration, but then at least you've done what you could to help the game you like or would like. 

0berhessen #5 Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 232 battles
  • [JG26] JG26

View PostDr_Ar_MG, on 19 October 2017 - 10:40 PM, said:

...in some guitar classes they teach piano and there's no rule for the future . . .

made my day ahahahahaha :D

Didgnmatt #6 Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 10 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 20 October 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

I'd quite like more positive feedback and suggestions, not just criticism. Granted that feedback might not be taken into consideration, but then at least you've done what you could to help the game you like or would like. 

I´ve seen too little response by WG

on a vast amount of feedback from experianced players since closed beta

to even consider

constructive feedback even is read by WG.

So it´s just as useless as venting our anger here,

but this at least has a therapeutical effect :izmena:

The early bird gets the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese

omglaserspewpew #7 Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 402 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

View Posteekeeboo, on 20 October 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

You're an optimist. :trollface: I think we're better off just ignoring WG and instead trying to help newbies and ourselves by figuring out how to best adapt to all the stupidities.

omglaserspewpew #8 Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:08 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 402 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27
You mean ... it's contagious?? :ohmy:

Valiminator #9 Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8 battles
  • [_BRO] _BRO

L  O  L

Leirix #10 Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 0 battles

You can check my profile. I havent played 2.0 with my main account. I played some games with a new account. Funny thing is, i have now 80 battles with Moerdergrube, but i can't post in Forum in the newbie section. Don't ask me, why, i don't care, cause WG seems to be completely incompetent in ​all they are doing. All i can say is, that it is impossible to play this game without money, except you are the M-part of SM ;) (so don't call your game free to play WG).

Waiting for the veteran's patch. If it doesn't contain the option to play 1.9, have fun with me WG. I am an Austrian and i will not quarrel with you in Cyprus. :)

Edited by Leirix, 22 October 2017 - 05:13 PM.

Ego sum magistratus et supra ortographiam! :)

m249jim #11 Posted 22 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

Senior Airman

• 178 battles

Needs some tweeks/fixes, but in the whole, its a far better game than 1.9.

The biggest thing (for me) is that unlike 1.9, if you have an enemy on you tail, it's not an automatic death sentence, this just made the game (1.9) painful to play

Bombing with a multi-role really needs a fix, this was better/easier in 1.9.

Looking back at 1.9, the only real reason to play was the anniversary bonus (which hopefully will be back soon), without that, the game didn't really serve much of a purpose for the player, as it just wasn't any fun, where as 2.0 is almost everything that 1.9 wasn't, fun being a big factor

Dr_Ar_MG #12 Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 19 battles
  • [TAWV] TAWV

View Postm249jim, on 22 October 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

Needs some tweeks/fixes, but in the whole, its a far better game than 1.9.

The biggest thing (for me) is that unlike 1.9, if you have an enemy on you tail, it's not an automatic death sentence, this just made the game (1.9) painful to play

Bombing with a multi-role really needs a fix, this was better/easier in 1.9.

Looking back at 1.9, the only real reason to play was the anniversary bonus (which hopefully will be back soon), without that, the game didn't really serve much of a purpose for the player, as it just wasn't any fun, where as 2.0 is almost everything that 1.9 wasn't, fun being a big factor

have you ever played Warthunder ?

if you know how to play in 1.9 you could enjoy that . . .

and yes, now you can do GT with P-47 and other multiroles- you can do GT with heavyfighters . . . just old veteran pilots know that what does it mean

omglaserspewpew #13 Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:17 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 402 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

View Postm249jim, on 22 October 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

You trippin', bro? It's alot harder to shake a bogey off your tail now, if he knows what he's doing. Crit damage is also through the roof, so you get rekt faster than before.

m249jim #14 Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:50 PM

Senior Airman

• 178 battles

View Postomglaserspewpew, on 23 October 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

You trippin', bro? It's alot harder to shake a bogey off your tail now, if he knows what he's doing. Crit damage is also through the roof, so you get rekt faster than before.

Have found it a lot easier in 2.0 than 1.9 to get rid of enemys, or at least it feels easier.

For the War Thunder question, having ground through WoT for the last 2 years, am not putting myself through anything similar again

ColorsOfRainbows #15 Posted 26 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

Airman Basic

• 24 battles

1.9 was bad 1.9 was dead 1.9 had not even content (come on i not even heared about the game for nearly 2 years)

2.0 all friends play again its fun ^^ i like it and i bet there are way more players now

Eviscerador #16 Posted 26 October 2017 - 11:49 AM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 495 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL

In case they do that, I will do as I did with this game release. I will just find another game which I enjoy.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying this again!

Milckenbom #17 Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:13 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 466 battles

Most F2P games sooner or later get closed down. It's a business. Just be happy they didn't close down WOWp already and started a new game "World of Flying Aces". It's a little miracle that the NA server was still up. 300 players average. :sceptic:

I had already a few games (NFSW, Battleforge, ...) closing on me. Each time I was there the last day and in each game I spend money. Probably well over €500,00, but no regrets. I had my fun.

I already spend some money on WOWp and if they close the game after a year I wouldn't make such a drama like some of the V1.9 guys.:honoring:

An we have our first player with +1000 battles in the 'Hall of fame'. That (wo-)man must really really love this game. :great:

omglaserspewpew #18 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 402 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

41% winrate. :trollface:

On another note: I spotted a great deal of players with horribly bad winrates in the game - I'm talking 25% - 35%. :amazed: It seems this skill dilution that devs were going after, maybe even doesn't work. We need bigger data samples before making conclusions, though.

Eviscerador #19 Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 495 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL

View Postomglaserspewpew, on 26 October 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

41% winrate. :trollface:

On another note: I spotted a great deal of players with horribly bad winrates in the game - I'm talking 25% - 35%. :amazed: It seems this skill dilution that devs were going after, maybe even doesn't work. We need bigger data samples before making conclusions, though.

Skill still have impact in the game. In fact, not only you need skills like aiming, flight basics, manouvers etc... but also team play, map awareness and decision making.

So flying is easier, but winning is not.

omglaserspewpew #20 Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:42 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 402 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

I'm not sure yet.

I mean, of course skill is still important. I said it two weeks ago - good players will still be good, there's gonna be no difference in that regard.

But the impact you can really have as a sole player, is definitely different. I'll wait with any judgements till I have at least 1k matches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users