• Advanced Member
  • 5268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
My premium moneymaker is my tier 5 P-40 M105

FlyingDutchman69 #22 Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4903 battles

il 10m   is a beast   earns you +100k every time...

Timewarp76 #23 Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1138 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostDoktor_Plama, on 10 November 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

Can anybody share his opinion about two planes currently available: IL-1 and Boomerang? Are their worth the money?

Can't speak to the IL-1 but the Boomerand is a fine plane. Very Spitfire-esk..
[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

shrapnel_bait #24 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:45 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 636 battles
My best credit making Premium has got to be the P-51K at tier VII, it actually feels a little bit OP but I'm not complaining :great:​, it's got that balance between firepower, speed and manoeuvrability that makes you feel that even when facing tier VIII aircraft you have a good chance of coming out on top.

Drunk_General #25 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1835 battles
  • [EE] EE

The highest credits earnings with the current premium tier cap is at tier 8.

Here a battle can net you around 200-300k.

At the current state (v1.8 - 2017.12.08) I personally only see two viable options if you want to make a the largest amount of credits, fast.

Seafang (maneuverability) or Me 109 LT (high dps and air speed). Not in that specific order so pick you weapon of choice.

Both are multiroll fighter. I personally went with the Me 109 LT but might get the Seafang at some point to grind my crew.

The LA-11 is a Combat Point Pinata - and that's not a positive thing, and the Sushi moves like a fridge!

The I-260 (High alpha dmg) is a viable choice if you like that playstile.

If you are more on a budget I would go for the Meteor or the Spitfire DB... (those are available. The Boomerang is not... right now)

And last but not the least. Fight the roll of your aircraft and remember that you win the match (your multiplier) by caping bases. (...or kill em all)

Just fighting outside of the zones might give you combat points but that wont make you rich!

Midway_Ghost #26 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1190 battles

View PostTankCrusher352, on 27 October 2017 - 06:41 AM, said:

Hey! i want to buy a prem plane for money making, which one (up to tier 7) would you folks recommend?

(And i already have a prem account so please do not recommend that instead of plane ^^)

J8M / T8 was great with 1.9 so you can buy it when WG will go back to this better version ^^

Waifu_is_Laifu #27 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 1124 battles

View PostMidway_Ghost, on 08 December 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

J8M / T8 was great with 1.9 so you can buy it when WG will go back to this better version ^^

As Papa Franku once said... IT'S TIME TO STOP

Now that this is wrapped up
I have three premium planes from the shop and I recommend all of them
-Meteor I - being a jet fighter at tier VII is a big advantage, and quad nose mounted Hispano cannons should speak for themselves. Not really maneuverable, but it is enough to give HFs and Multiroles a hard time, while being fast enough to run from lighters and later on coming back to bite them in the back
-Fw 190 A-8/R2 - Deadly combo of 30mm and 20mm cannons and 13.2mm machine guns create serious melting potential, although from time to time I get the feeling that it's pretty RNG dependant when it comes to the biggest guns. Very fast with long boost, but not really maneuverable (it is a multirole after all)
-XFL-1 Airabonita - an oddball for sure, I would say essentially american Yak-7, but... not really. Big 37mm gun which - at least for me - works really well (at least worked better than on the Airacobra while I was testing the 2.0) although dependant on RNGsus, pretty maneuverable. Overall good fighter that once it kicks - it does so really painfully. Brings me fun, so I can recommend.

Midway_Ghost #28 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1190 battles

View PostWaifu_is_Laifu, on 08 December 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

I have three premium planes from the shop and I recommend all of them

-Meteor I

-Fw 190 A-8/R2

-XFL-1 Airabonita - an oddball for sure

"an oddball for sure" said the guys with only 1 game (2 kills...) on 2.0 with XFL-1 !!!!!!!!!!!

lol

for information , only 33 games with Meteor on 1.9 (nothing with 2 other premium planes)

and only 21 games with those 3 premiums on 2.0 (14 + 6 + 1)

with so few experience (1.9 + 2.0) are you able to give any advice ?... :trollface:

what a pity :facepalm:

Waifu_is_Laifu #29 Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:24 AM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 1124 battles
Well, it is a forum after all and if anyone can give me advice on 2.0 instead of crying about the changes - that would be nice. I disliked earlier versions for reasons I'd like to keep for myself (Being a noob after all is one of them, not ashamed to admit it, but every time I wanted to improve myself - I got my rear handed to me, so I was like "Nope" and just left the game). I just speak from my experience (I played a lot during the 2.0 tests so I played more than it is shown in the stats). If my own impressions are totally invalid, then please do tell me what should I think about that?  :)

Eviscerador #30 Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:28 AM

DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!! DAKKA!!!

• Beta Tester
  • 2662 battles
  • [BU-LL] BU-LL
I'm getting between 150k and 200k average with the Eagle.

Fun to play, fast, maneuverable for a heavy and with lots of mg dakka.

Once you manage the short range you will do really well.

But it requires a special way of flying, so i won't recommend it for starters.

Dhilys #31 Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Low tier = the I207/4

higher tier = the RB-17/ LA11

personal favorite the Airabonita ( its just fun :))

Edited by Dhilys, 30 December 2017 - 03:37 PM.

jakub_czyli_ja #32 Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 4943 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostDhilys, on 30 December 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

higher tier = the RB-17/ LA11

Lol what?

RB-17 is a free frag to any heavy fighter that cares enough to go and shot it down once a while, and La-11 is one of weakest premium planes - low speed, altitude and firepower.

Seafang, P-80, Shenyang.

109TL sucks due to low maneuverability and various bullet speeds.

I don't have I-260 (probably low maneuverability and strange armament, something La-9-alike) and XP-58 (low maneuverability, strange armament), nor GAAs, so can't tell about earnings from attacking GTs.

J8M is fast and thus hard to kill, but also hard to operate.

Dhilys #33 Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 30 December 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

Lol what?

RB-17 is a free frag to any heavy fighter that cares enough to go and shot it down once a while, and La-11 is one of weakest premium planes - low speed, altitude and firepower.

Seafang, P-80, Shenyang.

109TL sucks due to low maneuverability and various bullet speeds.

I don't have I-260 (probably low maneuverability and strange armament, something La-9-alike) and XP-58 (low maneuverability, strange armament), nor GAAs, so can't tell about earnings from attacking GTs.

J8M is fast and thus hard to kill, but also hard to operate.

i disagree on the LA-11 ( but thats most likely a personal preference) dont own the I--260 do cant speak of that one or any of the other 3 ( as i play mostly Russian or Japanese fighters)

Maybe i'm lucky on my RB-17 flights but currently most HFs i came across still largely ignore bombers ( true that will not last and then the bomber play will not be as relaxing) but until that changes it does make good money for me.

jakub_czyli_ja #34 Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 4943 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

View PostDhilys, on 30 December 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

i disagree on the LA-11 ( but thats most likely a personal preference) dont own the I--260 do cant speak of that one or any of the other 3 ( as i play mostly Russian or Japanese fighters)

Except bomber, you have whole two tier VIII premium planes, and they are all yours tier VIII planes, and they are 2 out of 3 worst premium planes (you miss I-260).

In 1.9 La-11 was so bad, that WG decided to give it to virtually anybody. 109TL was pretty much free frag to most tier VIII planes due to not great speed and mediocre maneuverability. The only tier VIII that I was sure to kill flying 109 TL was I-260, all other were desperate fight for life.

They aren't much better in 2.0.

You say that La-11 is good - your 1.9 k/d ratio and 709 damage per flight in battles with respawn and full of bots doesn't impress, 109TL - 1 k/d ratio, 382 damage impresses even less.

You may disagree, but you simply don't have enough knowledge and experience to judge planes, and all your judgements are biased by that lack of knowledge and experience.

Some unfortunate and as clueless as you newbie may read your posts and buy such plane, and have experience similar to yours, and leave the game. For me it's OK, I doubt it is like that for you.

Block Quote

Maybe i'm lucky on my RB-17 flights but currently most HFs i came across still largely ignore bombers ( true that will not last and then the bomber play will not be as relaxing) but until that changes it does make good money for me.

Because not much players flies heavy fighters, HFs are useless now, yet still a bomber is a low hanging fruit. Probably when there will be more bomber lines, HFs will be used a bit more.

Dhilys #35 Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 30 December 2017 - 10:47 PM, said:

Except bomber, you have whole two tier VIII premium planes, and they are all yours tier VIII planes, and they are 2 out of 3 worst premium planes (you miss I-260).

In 1.9 La-11 was so bad, that WG decided to give it to virtually anybody. 109TL was pretty much free frag to most tier VIII planes due to not great speed and mediocre maneuverability. The only tier VIII that I was sure to kill flying 109 TL was I-260, all other were desperate fight for life.

They aren't much better in 2.0.

You say that La-11 is good - your 1.9 k/d ratio and 709 damage per flight in battles with respawn and full of bots doesn't impress, 109TL - 1 k/d ratio, 382 damage impresses even less.

You may disagree, but you simply don't have enough knowledge and experience to judge planes, and all your judgements are biased by that lack of knowledge and experience.

Some unfortunate and as clueless as you newbie may read your posts and buy such plane, and have experience similar to yours, and leave the game. For me it's OK, I doubt it is like that for you.

Because not much players flies heavy fighters, HFs are useless now, yet still a bomber is a low hanging fruit. Probably when there will be more bomber lines, HFs will be used a bit more.

you might be a "veteran" in this game, youre bad at reading. i explicitly stated multiple times that it is my personal opinion. which isnt more or less valued than yours. so stop being an [edited]...

gazzer21 #36 Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:42 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 3323 battles
  • [-NMZ-] -NMZ-

RB-17 will earn plenty. not the most exciting way to earn credits but unmolested will earn over 200K as long as there are bases to cap.

atlasapl #37 Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2458 battles
  • [OFFC] OFFC

View PostTankCrusher352, on 27 October 2017 - 06:41 AM, said:

Hey! i want to buy a prem plane for money making, which one (up to tier 7) would you folks recommend?

(And i already have a prem account so please do not recommend that instead of plane ^^)

At the end of the day, first thing to work out is what sort of plane characteristics suite you? Do you like tight turning fighters? (Japanese or Spitfires). Or do you prefer something to boom n zoom, etc.

My A6M3 (exp) makes plenty of credits for me. I also see a lot of Spitfire V-DB's who seem to do very well. The french SE-100 heavy fighter also seems to do very well.

I personally wouldnt buy a tier 8 premium, purely because my highest tier currently is 7. So I would like a bit more time in the tiers I am currently in. But you may be fine with that level. Plus, at this moment in time I dont think I want to get involved with jets. But that may change.

Update

I did a quick test this morning. Played 5 games in my A6M3 (exp), and made almost 480,000 credits. Now thats with me playing decidedly average.  You can see though, it has the potential to earn a decent income if played right.

Edited by atlasapl, 06 January 2018 - 01:00 AM.

zumbledum #38 Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:13 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2040 battles

View Postshrapnel_bait, on 17 November 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

One to avoid is the XFL-1 Airabonita, as a fighter the armament is sorely lacking, the 37mm cannon sounds good in the stats but it's slow rate of fire and mediocre shell velocity means against other fighters you end up relying on the 2x.5'' MG's and at tier 5 they just don't cut it, if you manage to get a mission that allows you to take out incoming bombers that's a different story the 37mm rips bombers apart. 

I felt the same way at first but with some practice and i dare say equipment / crew skills. this things become my fave dogfighter , i would rate it above teh whole spitfire line , its up there with t9 yak and t7 ki for me.

but i do agree if you cant hit with that 37 your down to using harsh language to bring them down

demented01 #39 Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:49 PM

Airman Basic

• 6637 battles
  • [BOMB] BOMB
T8 russian RB bomber is best, because its a bomber and premium, but i don't own it. Any bomber is a money making machine, especially if you know the wrong way to play it. Other option would be t6 german bomber Do, averaging ~100k per battle standard pay. Remember, Credits are directly converted from points, so, unlike with the experience, u can just Do one thing over and over during the battle.

Edited by demented01, 11 April 2018 - 03:01 PM.

CloudyDante #40 Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:09 AM

Senior Airman

• 1502 battles
  • [ACE] ACE
I agree on this the RB is insanely good on making credits flow. I would say it might just be the best premuim in the game right now from my experience having seen it in the deadly hands of skilled players.

ACE - Advanced Combat Envisioned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users