Join Us - Beer Belly Master Mindz EU, English Speaking, Mature.

bbmm english eu clan flight

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Timewarp76 #101 Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1085 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Still recruiting! Hit us up if you want to have some fun!
[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

DISTURBED_uk1 #102 Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

Airman Basic

• 1351 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
still recruiting! still have new members coming in regularly, we have a weekly WoWP social night every Tuesday 21:00 - 23:00 CET , and we have members on playing most nights if not all, also if we can find another active clan willing to participate we are hoping to set up some clan wars a.s.a.p. come have a beer and join us, we really are the place to be. 

Timewarp76 #103 Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1085 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Sometimes you have to live BBMM to be a BBMM - Join us today.

If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

zen_monk_ #104 Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 5204 battles
  • [__] __

Hmmm... then do i qualify?

Spoiler

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

Timewarp76 #105 Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1085 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 22 January 2019 - 08:55 AM, said:

Hmmm... then do i qualify?

Spoiler

lol,  you know you do hahah ;-)

Grumpy_Guts #106 Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:22 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 6436 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Works for me am " totally tea total "   Onist !!!!:hiding:

Gentle1 #107 Posted Yesterday, 12:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1936 battles

hello there,

Zen_monk recomended you guys. since my current Guild doesnt seem to be active anymore i would like to look for a active clan. and i think its funny you guys have the same logo as my WoT clan. Anyhow if your interrested let me know.

Gentle1

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

Timewarp76 #108 Posted Yesterday, 01:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1085 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
H=

View PostGentle1, on 23 January 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

hello there,

Zen_monk recomended you guys. since my current Guild doesnt seem to be active anymore i would like to look for a active clan. and i think its funny you guys have the same logo as my WoT clan. Anyhow if your interrested let me know.

Gentle1

Gentle1 of course we are interested, love to have you on the team and part of the community! Feel free to join us in discord and submit and application and we'll try to get you taken care of. Look forward to having some games with you!

As for the logo, it comes from the US. Army 1st Armor division! We've of course modded it to include our famous BBMM ;-)

Edited by Timewarp76, Yesterday, 01:47 PM.

Also tagged with bbmm, english, eu, clan, flight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users