Join Us - Beer Belly Master Mindz EU, English Speaking, Mature.

bbmm english eu clan flight

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

Timewarp76 #101 Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1242 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Still recruiting! Hit us up if you want to have some fun!
[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

DISTURBED_uk1 #102 Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

Airman Basic

• 2106 battles
still recruiting! still have new members coming in regularly, we have a weekly WoWP social night every Tuesday 21:00 - 23:00 CET , and we have members on playing most nights if not all, also if we can find another active clan willing to participate we are hoping to set up some clan wars a.s.a.p. come have a beer and join us, we really are the place to be. 

Timewarp76 #103 Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:39 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1242 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Sometimes you have to live BBMM to be a BBMM - Join us today.

If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

zen_monk_ #104 Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:55 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10418 battles
  • [__] __

Hmmm... then do i qualify?

Spoiler

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Timewarp76 #105 Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:05 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1242 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 22 January 2019 - 08:55 AM, said:

Hmmm... then do i qualify?

Spoiler

lol,  you know you do hahah ;-)

Grumpy_Guts #106 Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 8666 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Works for me am " totally tea total "   Onist !!!!:hiding:

Gentle1 #107 Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7518 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

hello there,

Zen_monk recomended you guys. since my current Guild doesnt seem to be active anymore i would like to look for a active clan. and i think its funny you guys have the same logo as my WoT clan. Anyhow if your interrested let me know.

Gentle1

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

Timewarp76 #108 Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1242 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
H=

View PostGentle1, on 23 January 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

hello there,

Zen_monk recomended you guys. since my current Guild doesnt seem to be active anymore i would like to look for a active clan. and i think its funny you guys have the same logo as my WoT clan. Anyhow if your interrested let me know.

Gentle1

Gentle1 of course we are interested, love to have you on the team and part of the community! Feel free to join us in discord and submit and application and we'll try to get you taken care of. Look forward to having some games with you!

As for the logo, it comes from the US. Army 1st Armor division! We've of course modded it to include our famous BBMM ;-)

Edited by Timewarp76, 23 January 2019 - 01:47 PM.

RAVEN_84_1 #109 Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:36 PM

Airman Basic

• 905 battles

its my first time trying to be in a clan ,so excuse any mpossible mistake on this by me, im a fully active player from greece i play 4-5 hours the day, mostly at afternoons, i play warplanes few months but i hav done a realy good progress in the game already, so i would love to take my gaming experiance 1 more step ahrad by joining a good clan, i speak very well english and i have discord already installed since i play WAR THUNDER also, my name in the warplanes game is RAVEN_84_1       so if you guys can invite me by my name to the clan i would love to be there with you all as member. 

Timewarp76 #110 Posted 25 January 2019 - 06:53 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1242 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostRAVEN_84_1, on 24 January 2019 - 04:36 PM, said:

its my first time trying to be in a clan ,so excuse any mpossible mistake on this by me, im a fully active player from greece i play 4-5 hours the day, mostly at afternoons, i play warplanes few months but i hav done a realy good progress in the game already, so i would love to take my gaming experiance 1 more step ahrad by joining a good clan, i speak very well english and i have discord already installed since i play WAR THUNDER also, my name in the warplanes game is RAVEN_84_1       so if you guys can invite me by my name to the clan i would love to be there with you all as member. 

Hi Raven!

Sounds great and I think you will enjoy the clan experience. Our community has events, social nights, give-a-ways and more.... so plenty of things to keep you busy. We also have one of the more active WoWP communities and would love to have you on the team. Your clan invite has been sent, alll you have to do is log into the official WoWP website to accept it. In the mean time join our discord and get to know the other members of the community! The voice is a bit quite during the day but picks up in the evening, the text chat on the other hand is very active no matter the time of day so stop on by and say hi.

TTYL thanks for contacting us!

T

Edited by Timewarp76, 25 January 2019 - 06:54 AM.

Timewarp76 #111 Posted 19 February 2019 - 07:10 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1242 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Tuesday night social tonight!

Piq_Mastika #112 Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:50 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6159 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Guys, is the site broken or it's me. I can't go on the "clan" page, it only shows me a black screen. Any solutions?

0berhessen #113 Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 5836 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL
if you´re looking for a Clan who´s name starts with "B" - we´re here :)
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

BlackLebbel #114 Posted 01 March 2019 - 11:46 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 728 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi guys! Thanks for the invite, really appreciated! I never thought that I would make enough of a good impression to be invited into a clan, especialy this one:rolleyes:   where there are very friendly players like Piq_Mastika, CheefCoach that I had the ocassion to meet on this forum and many more...since I returned to this very nice and improved game compared to pre 2.0....

I hope that i will not disappoint anyone with my skills even  are still going to improve even further in time and get used to.... I'm not a new player, also I know how to play with different aircrafts and what play style suits best of everyone of them, also i keep learning something like situation awarness and right timming or evading or engaging at the right times, those I'm focusing right now after having a comeback.

I'm struggling to increase my Win ratio, unfortunately dropped from 57% to 53% by having teams that are not listening to commands and especially when I'm flying sometimes GAs and being left alone or being killed at every ocassion and can't do my job properly even if i want to make difference and contribute to the team...I guess it happens sometimes but anyway...hope that I'm a good team mate that give a boost to the clan as good as I can and earn my place.

I'm active usually every night from 8 to 10 arpoximately, with some exceptions (at least 3-4 days a week same hours or getting home later and stay from 10-12 pm )

I play for fun and try to have a good time flying my favourite planes (usually you gonna see me in tier 4-7) barely in tier 1-3 and not in 8-10 because i don't have any so far (I'm getting there slowly but surely)...I try also to make grinding and learn every plane its abilities and keep it tight and not rush it.

It will be my first time on discord and communicate, never did that so far so it;s a kinda big step for me, till i get used to speaking regularly in english i;m gonna be sluggish sometimes...but I'll do my best.

So far I play only WoWP but i'm open to any suggestions or invitations to other games, some of them you mentioned i;m not really into them but hey, what could be more fun than having fun on chat with some friendly players hm?...

Give some time this week to get up to date and I will meet you very soon...Thanks again for Invitation and hope to accept me as I am :hiding:

Edited by BlackLebbel, 01 March 2019 - 11:49 AM.

Piq_Mastika #115 Posted 01 March 2019 - 11:55 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6159 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostBlackLebbel, on 01 March 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

Hello, mate! I'm happy you joined us! Don't worry about the win rate and the skills. All you need here is to be friendly!

zen_monk_ #116 Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:23 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10418 battles
  • [__] __

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 01 March 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

Don't worry about the win rate and the skills. All you need here is to be friendly!

Only don't be too friendly and be careful when they suggest an alternate place to hold a mic.

:teethhappy:

BlackLebbel #117 Posted 02 March 2019 - 06:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 728 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
I will keep that in mind zen, always nice to see you mocking people in a funny way :teethhappy:

zen_monk_ #118 Posted 02 March 2019 - 07:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10418 battles
  • [__] __

:teethhappy: They are a great bunch indeed, just couldn't resist the "when they fart in a mic" line. You honestly picked the best bunch.

Fly safe and happy, BBMM!

0berhessen #119 Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 5836 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL

View Postzen_monk_, on 02 March 2019 - 07:02 PM, said:

:teethhappy: They are a great bunch indeed, just couldn't resist the "when they fart in a mic" line. You honestly picked the best bunch.

Fly safe and happy, BBMM!

when will you join us? :)

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

zen_monk_ #120 Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:58 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10418 battles
  • [__] __

Sorry mate, must keep fire going on in this micro clan of my rl friends who are thinking of coming back. I will drop by on socials, promise!

Also tagged with bbmm, english, eu, clan, flight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users