Join Us - Beer Belly Master Mindz EU, English Speaking, Mature.

bbmm english eu clan flight

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

maxram68 #221 Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8003 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View PostTimewarp76, on 30 November 2020 - 11:34 AM, said:

..., stop by and say hi!

Doing that occationally/sometimes to some of you geezers (...usually after getting eradicated in game by same geezers...).

However, Discord seems to be a little low on numbers in the wowp-channel - also during prime-time...

reverzibilni #222 Posted 14 December 2020 - 05:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 70 battles
  • [PM101] PM101

View Postmaxram68, on 30 November 2020 - 01:11 PM, said:

Doing that occationally/sometimes to some of you geezers (...usually after getting eradicated in game by same geezers...).

However, Discord seems to be a little low on numbers in the wowp-channel - also during prime-time...

Hey man,you still play this game?

maxram68 #223 Posted 14 December 2020 - 09:00 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 8003 battles
  • [COSTS] COSTS

View Postreverzibilni, on 14 December 2020 - 06:30 PM, said:

Hey man,you still play this game?

Hi reverz.

Long time no see, mate...great you're still around! :)

Short answer: Yes, I came back a little more than a year ago after being away for more than 2 years.

Long answer: When WG released WoWp 2.0 I (and almost all of COSTS) left - I guess it was the same for P___E, JFA, DFA, UN, D-302, EGSB, DITO, JG-52 etc.etc.

It's understandable: the entire, loyal playerbase (never mind the SIZE - I'm guessing it's more or less the same as we have these days) literally got burned. Completely.

But as time passed, I felt curious, reinstalled, and here I am....3 years later...

Very long answer: Yes - I (and a lot of other loyal souls) left on the exact day 2.0 was released. Raging. Fuming. Deranged. 

...and - worst - disillusioned, since I was a part of the closed test leading up to the release of 2.0, meaning I read every goddamn consideration raised by the testers.

Headed for WoWs with the rest of the geezers from this outfit (talk about customer loyalty...a different topic...).

However, WoWs rather quickly turned out to be even worse than WoWp 2 - but for a lot of different reasons: shallow gameplay, weird & completely over-the-top-OP ships (not isolated on high tiers, like we see here), insane Russian bias, LOL-failed 'adjustments' (CV-rework, just to mention one example), the feeling of having a 2nd job just to keep up, bizarre (read: glue-sniffing) players often destroying a battle, and - worst - a complete lack of opportunity to turn a battle around (unlike WoWp).

Got fed up. Burned out.

Tried other games every now and then and in between: WT, Aces High and IL-2 (just to mention some that comes to mind).

None of them really 'ignited' me, - although some came close. 

Reinstalled WoWp and rediscovered my beloved 109F (it's also somewhat weak in 2.x, but who gives a f...) among other nice planes.

Realised that Zeros, Spits and several others are now extremely...influential...compared to earlier.

Mainly because of the very compressed vertical airspace. Fortunately, a little BnZ is still doable imo.

Found out the hard way (and this is important!) that 2.x is not completely comparable with 1.x: More strategic/tactic considerations are needed in 2.x in order to have success. It's not enough to just slug it out anymore - even though that's fortunately still needed from time to time.

...and you can still turn around a battle singlehandedly.

I could go on, but then it would be an even longer answer than I inteded to post in the first place.

For the record (thanks for reading all the way to this part, dear reader) and as stated several times earlier: I honestly enjoy the gameplay in 2.x, but I frigging loved 1.x.

reverzibilni #224 Posted 17 December 2020 - 08:33 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 70 battles
  • [PM101] PM101

@max

Nice...,i am several time tried,but...i dont know what i need to do...this was great game on 1.9,for me...

sry for my english!

Plug #225 Posted 28 January 2021 - 05:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3744 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Are you guys still recruiting? Got discord but due to situation can't use voice most of the time and am a Noob on here ( and WOWS)

levlos #226 Posted 28 January 2021 - 06:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8843 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hey guys,

If Plug wants to join, can I join too ? Pretty please ? Please tell me I do not have to do anything indecent with Pinky !

because I certainly will !!

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

Plug #227 Posted 28 January 2021 - 06:26 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3744 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postlevlos, on 28 January 2021 - 06:02 PM, said:

Hey guys,

If Plug wants to join, can I join too ? Pretty please ? Please tell me I do not have to do anything indecent with Pinky !

because I certainly will !!

Hey there Levlos, how's it going?

levlos #228 Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8843 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostPlug, on 28 January 2021 - 08:26 PM, said:

Hey there Levlos, how's it going?

Fine ! ( a bit late answering, right ?)

How is your meandering through the technology trees going ? Decided what you prefer yet ?

- You can't shoot me! I have a very low threshold of death. My doctor says I can't have bullets enter my body at any time.-

- Handle these capsules with care. Dr. Noah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere will make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6."-

ApartClassic - 'may all your certainly illegitimate progeny suffer pox or at least perpetual flu'

Plug #229 Posted 20 February 2021 - 09:33 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3744 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postlevlos, on 19 February 2021 - 08:45 AM, said:

Fine ! ( a bit late answering, right ?)

How is your meandering through the technology trees going ? Decided what you prefer yet ?

My meandering is doing good. :) Think I 'ill be sticking to my German heavy fighters but with ventures into ME109 B and E. Think these will be my more played planes ATM

Drunk_Pilot_On_Board #230 Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:27 PM

Airman Basic

• 3829 battles
Do you want an old guy who only flies a Spitfire 1, and only flies when drunk which is every night? Irish Air Corps flew Vampires over my home when I was a kid, so that tells you I am Old Skool. No high tech talking stuff  for me, I can barely use the keyboard. The Beer Bellies could use me as a decoy, so when the enemy is busy shooting me down, they could be getting high scores. If losing battles is your idea of fun, then I'm your man.

Timewarp76 #231 Posted 11 May 2021 - 09:27 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostDrunk_Pilot_On_Board, on 23 April 2021 - 12:27 AM, said:

Do you want an old guy who only flies a Spitfire 1, and only flies when drunk which is every night? Irish Air Corps flew Vampires over my home when I was a kid, so that tells you I am Old Skool. No high tech talking stuff  for me, I can barely use the keyboard. The Beer Bellies could use me as a decoy, so when the enemy is busy shooting me down, they could be getting high scores. If losing battles is your idea of fun, then I'm your man.

Hi  DP,

You are more than welcome to stop by our discord and hang out with the crew. We have a few that will join you for that drink and it's even more fun when you have some chaps to chat with in voice. We won't use you as a decoy but we'll work together to grab that victory! Win or lose we try to have some laughs and some fun whether you join or not feel free to stop on by and hang out and get to know the community we have players at all skill levels!

Edited by Timewarp76, 11 May 2021 - 09:28 AM.

[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

Timewarp76 #232 Posted 23 August 2021 - 04:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Recruiting stop by and say hi!
[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

Also tagged with bbmm, english, eu, clan, flight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users