Join Us - Beer Belly Master Mindz EU, English Speaking, Mature.

bbmm english eu clan flight

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Timewarp76 #21 Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome to our newest member Mawler95, can't wait to get some games with you!!!! Welcome to the team!
[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

Timewarp76 #22 Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome Shimga02, our newest WoWP member!!
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

Timewarp76 #23 Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome to our newest member @Gorath , we look forward to running some games together!

Timewarp76 #24 Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome to our newest member xaidi145, we look forward to playing some games together.

SneiderMcCluck #25 Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:06 AM

Airman Basic

• 531 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hello! I am a 23 year old guy from Sweden who have been playing the game since the end of 2017, I am not online every day in the game so the BBMM being laid back seems like a good pick.

Got a mic and discord, can speak English so that I am understood as well. Highest tier planes I got right now are tier 8, and a tier 7. Like the Soviet GAA the most at the moment but flying fighters is very fun, the I-260 boom stick haha :teethhappy:

Would be nice to play with a group and have a fun time instead of playing alone all the time  :)

Regards, Sneider

Edited by SneiderMcCluck, 25 April 2018 - 03:10 AM.

Terrors_DEATH_PUNCH #26 Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:15 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 613 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

hey there, I'm a casual player looking to get bk more into wowp,  

I cant play every day tho, looking for a group or peeps to play n have some fun with,   

I'm get old from the uk, and have beer belly, tho my drinking days are nearly over with now lol 

I have both teamspeak and discord so can pop on anytime 

Terror. 

Timewarp76 #27 Posted 05 May 2018 - 10:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi SneiderMcCluck and Terrors_DEATH_PUNCH I've sent you both pm's Thanks!

Timewarp76 #28 Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome to our newest member Terrors_DEATH_PUNCHand SneiderMcCluck !

Edited by Timewarp76, 09 May 2018 - 08:04 AM.

Bombardia #29 Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:27 PM

Airman Basic

• 1355 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Pilots,

I am looking for active players to flight with and simply have fun. Can offer daily evening plays, discord.

Thanks.

Edited by Bombardia, 20 May 2018 - 08:27 PM.

Timewarp76 #30 Posted 22 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi Bombarida, you've been accepted, and I've sent you an invite, check you forum messages for additional info !!!!! Welcome to the team!

Bombardia #31 Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:11 PM

Airman Basic

• 1355 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! Awesome community!

Timewarp76 #32 Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome to our newest member Horcan!

Horcan #33 Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:21 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3765 battles
  • [_VI_] _VI_
Dont bother i left already , didnt saw more than 2 people online and couldnt pull a reply out of their mouth with the pliers.

Zeln #34 Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

Airman Basic

• 1177 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hey, mediocre player here looking for some laid back, "just relax" gaming…

Important question..what does you Clan symbol looks like ingame/on the planes?

Timewarp76 #35 Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:58 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Zeln, 

here is a screenshot one of the members posted on discord. Feel free to pop on our communications server discord, if you want to chat. Most of the guys use it for text chatting, uploading screenshots and voice coms. 

Edited by Timewarp76, 30 May 2018 - 07:10 AM.

Timewarp76 #36 Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Welcome Zeln, great to have you on the team!

Isoruku_Yamamoto #37 Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:27 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 2163 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

How many active members do you guys have?

on wowp that is

Edited by Isoruku_Yamamoto, 12 June 2018 - 09:27 AM.

Timewarp76 #38 Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Isoruku_Yamamoto,

Around 26 or so, in the last 28 days showing 18 active. It really depends on the time of day, same guys fly in the afternoon while others fly in the evening and some like to jump around between Planes, Tanks and Ships, as do I. 

Edited by Timewarp76, 12 June 2018 - 02:40 PM.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #39 Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:02 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2163 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostTimewarp76, on 12 June 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

Hi Isoruku_Yamamoto,

Around 26 or so, in the last 28 days showing 18 active. It really depends on the time of day, same guys fly in the afternoon while others fly in the evening and some like to jump around between Planes, Tanks and Ships, as do I. 

Well i jump around between ships and planes, my tanks have gained a good layer of rust by now. 

But if you guys have plenty members on WoWP and WoWS id like to join the WoWP clan to see how things work out (i wont be joining on wows, got me own clan there)

Timewarp76 #40 Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1060 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Isoruku_Yamamoto,

Sounds good, I've sent you an invite and a welcome message to your profile. Look forward to seeing you in discord and online ttyl welcome to the team mate!

Also tagged with bbmm, english, eu, clan, flight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users