Join Us - Beer Belly Master Mindz EU, English Speaking, Mature.

bbmm english eu clan flight

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

Beasier71 #41 Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:31 PM

Airman Basic

• 1735 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi, i like beer and would like to join your clan.

Fly mostly fighters from tier 10 and down.  60 something % winrate, but have only been flying solo so far, and dont really care about that.

Best regards Bjørn

Timewarp76 #42 Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:40 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hi Beasier71,

I see you found a home. I've been pulling 12 hour shift for a few weeks so I'm just now getting around to checking the forum. Good luck I hope to see you in game some time. If you ever need some flying or tank buddies feel free to stop by our discord! 

[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

Beasier71 #43 Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:43 PM

Airman Basic

• 1735 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostTimewarp76, on 26 July 2018 - 04:40 AM, said:

Hi Beasier71,

I see you found a home. I've been pulling 12 hour shift for a few weeks so I'm just now getting around to checking the forum. Good luck I hope to see you in game some time. If you ever need some flying or tank buddies feel free to stop by our discord! 

havent seen ONE member online yet, so i left again, waste of time. Let me know if you guys are online atleast once in a while,,,

Expugnam #44 Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:17 PM

Airman Basic

• 433 battles

Please contact me in discord at Expugnam|Constantine#1404.

I am also checking this thread every 4-6 hours. Work obligations and other circumstances at the moment don't allow me for more frequent checks.
I have also left you a message the other day, which you haven't checked.

For any interested person I repeat.

Please contact me in discord at Expugnam|Constantine#1404

-Aces High

Isoruku_Yamamoto #45 Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:32 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2305 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Ooh hey i thought i had placed a aarcastic comment here about no one ever being online, but it wasnt me. 

Youve had some bad  luck in me being on a holiday, but apart from me theres two actives i guess xD

Timewarp76 #46 Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hey Iso, we could use another recruiter as well. If you are up for it let me know, love to get our recruitment efforts going again :-) and I'm sure Expugnam  wouldn't mind the help!

Edited by Timewarp76, 28 July 2018 - 09:59 AM.

If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

Beasier71 #47 Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

Airman Basic

• 1735 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostExpugnam, on 27 July 2018 - 09:17 PM, said:

Please contact me in discord at Expugnam|Constantine#1404.

Please contact me in discord at Expugnam|Constantine#1404

-Aces High

Im sorry, but i have no idea what "in discord" means?

B3RG #48 Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:17 PM

Senior Airman

• 612 battles
Discord is a communication app

Beasier71 #49 Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

Airman Basic

• 1735 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostB3RG, on 28 July 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

Discord is a communication app

geez, nothings ever simple is it.. Ill apply in a normal fasion, if not good enough....

B3RG #50 Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 612 battles

I prefer teamspeak3 

(Can't get push-to-talk to work with discord)

Although the in-game chat works pretty good on WoT

P.s. I'm not part of this clan 

I'm only explaining to you what discord is

Edited by B3RG, 28 July 2018 - 03:49 PM.

Timewarp76 #51 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostBeasier71, on 28 July 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

geez, nothings ever simple is it.. Ill apply in a normal fasion, if not good enough....

Hi Beasier71, apply via the website as normal and we'll get you taken care of. If you are not familiar with discord it's our voice server, very similar to teamspeak but with added functionality like text chat. Our discord server is pretty well setup, with multiple game channels for voice and chat. We had teamspeak for years but finally decided to make the move over to discord since most of the major game developers are using this software as well. You can access discord via web browser or by downloading the discord program, both versions are free and only require a small bit of HD space. Here is a link to our server.... https://discord.gg/mezA43q

View PostB3RG, on 28 July 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

I prefer teamspeak3 

(Can't get push-to-talk to work with discord)

Although the in-game chat works pretty good on WoT

P.s. I'm not part of this clan 

I'm only explaining to you what discord is

B3RG we did to for the longest time, but I have to admit I love the added functionality of discord. The fact that members can post screenshots and other info is pretty nice and adds a bit of show and tell to the community. Thanks for taking the time to offer some info.

Grumpy_Guts #52 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 8678 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Can anyone duzz it ? do miss talking to humans in this game, being clan- less and all no fun. 

Beasier71 #53 Posted 29 July 2018 - 10:03 AM

Airman Basic

• 1735 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostTimewarp76, on 28 July 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

Hi Beasier71, apply via the website as normal and we'll get you taken care of. If you are not familiar with discord it's our voice server, very similar to teamspeak but with added functionality like text chat. Our discord server is pretty well setup, with multiple game channels for voice and chat. We had teamspeak for years but finally decided to make the move over to discord since most of the major game developers are using this software as well. You can access discord via web browser or by downloading the discord program, both versions are free and only require a small bit of HD space. Here is a link to our server.... https://discord.gg/mezA43q

Downloaded and installed, will join as soon as i can (quarantine since leaving former clan)

Timewarp76 #54 Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGrumpy_Guts, on 28 July 2018 - 07:25 PM, said:

Can anyone duzz it ? do miss talking to humans in this game, being clan- less and all no fun. 

Hi Grumpy, I thought you were with COSTs? You are welcome to stop by and visit us :-) feel free to jump in the discord and say hi!

View PostBeasier71, on 29 July 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Downloaded and installed, will join as soon as i can (quarantine since leaving former clan)

Good to hear Beasier, I'll be back online this evening, if I'm not around don't be shy jump into a voice channel and say hi to the fellas.

Timewarp76 #55 Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:07 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Beasier71 received your application welcome to the team! We look forward to seeing you in discord!

Timewarp76 #56 Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome one of our newest members Grumpy_Guts a true WoWP Veteran...… we look forward to enjoying some flights together mate!

Timewarp76 #57 Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1268 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Welcome to our newest member Chief_Souvlaki we look forward to some epic games together!!

Grumpy_Guts #58 Posted 02 August 2018 - 12:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 8678 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostTimewarp76, on 01 August 2018 - 05:22 AM, said:

Welcome one of our newest members Grumpy_Guts a true WoWP Veteran...… we look forward to enjoying some flights together mate!

Well thank you very much, as a founder member and CEO of the " Pegasus Aerobatic and Display Team "  West Midlands Branch. 

Am able and willing and ever ready ( or is that Duracell ) Zimmerframe and all, at your service.

EltvilleTiger #59 Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:39 PM

Airman Basic

• Beta Tester
  • 241 battles

Hey!  Good day, fellow aviators!!!  Is everyone enjoying the Wargaming anniversary specials?  I can tell you that the BBMM clan is.  We all play better with better results when playing in a platoon so plenty of our players, old and new, are teaming up and taking full advantage of the specials.  

"Well, can I join BBMM?" - Great question!  We are a relaxed clan and we play for FUN as our #1 priority.  Our requirements are simple:  

1. At least a 48.5% win rate
  2. At least 100 battles in WoWP
  3. You MUST have a mic (gaming headset is great).  We have our own Discord server.
  4. You must be able to understand and speak some English as this is our primary language.  We have people from all over Europe and beyond.
  5. We do not tolerate bullying or just being a toxic player.  

We also have players in other WG games like WoT and WoWS.  So if you are a multi-gamer, we got you covered.  Other Steam games, PuBG, Rust, CoD, and more.   

Set your sites on the enemy and fly high!!!  Join today!  We hope to fly with you soon.

Edited by EltvilleTiger, 04 August 2018 - 03:39 PM.

Grumpy_Guts #60 Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 8678 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
All sounds absolutely fabulous right up my street, were do I sign up !!!!!  

Also tagged with bbmm, english, eu, clan, flight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users