Archipelago: decisive blow

low tier tsh-2

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lilan_Kahn #1 Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

Airman Basic

• 362 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Archipelago: decisive blow is pure utter garbage for low tier attack aircrafts. Spent the entire match trying to reach a base to attack it. Fun and engaging gameplay. 

rainmakerltu #2 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:35 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 265 battles

I would not agree with that. Yes, I`ve noticed that low lvl GAA is slowest thing there, but is a big help to team. Also you have biggest boost, use it while traveling. When at base, and destroying targets, I even wanted to go slower. In the meantime you will regain boost. When I see GAA piloted by human player, I`m relieved by knowing that someone will clear those AA`s and in that help me when I hitting targets in fighter up high. Also one unnoticed GAA can seriously damage base.

Try heavy fighters. They got more speed, can hit ground targets, pick off some careless planes, bombers, still got long boost. But it`s not hard focused on ground targets as attack plane, I mean, lacks in firepower somewhat.

Lilan_Kahn #3 Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

Airman Basic

• 362 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Are you kidding me? in a low tier GA you go max 250km/h and on that map there is ~5200 between caps it takes blody forever to get any where.

New_Death #4 Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:16 AM

Senior Airman

• 513 battles
  • [FOUL] FOUL
Just played IL-2 t6 on that map, enemy heavy shredded me the two times I reached Command Centre cause my whole team was busy trying to defend the southern caps, and unable to do so because northern team still gets NPC bombers.

rainmakerltu #5 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 265 battles

View PostLilan_Kahn, on 15 November 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

Are you kidding me? in a low tier GA you go max 250km/h and on that map there is ~5200 between caps it takes blody forever to get any where.

Yeah, I know. I went all RU GAA up to 5 lvl. When I got thinking, lets get more speed and turned to heavy fighters. MM should put few more GAA`s into team. Cos now 1 or 2 of them are big slow moving almost defenceless targets. Maybe I`ll get back to IL`s... dunno yet.

View PostNew_Death, on 15 November 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

Just played IL-2 t6 on that map, enemy heavy shredded me the two times I reached Command Centre cause my whole team was busy trying to defend the southern caps, and unable to do so because northern team still gets NPC bombers.

Yep, I read that german heavies kills GAA better than ground targets. And I agree with that. That`s why good ppl on team will give air cover for their GAA. Other note - don`t go alone.

Edited by rainmakerltu, 15 November 2017 - 02:00 AM.

Lilan_Kahn #6 Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:02 AM

Airman Basic

• 362 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
The issue is not the planes, it is the map.

rainmakerltu #7 Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:32 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 265 battles

I doubt they will push cap points closer for slower planes, because there are only few these planes in every battle I see so far.

Probably best solution here would be to up rewards for GAA actions, because they are slower than other planes and can`t compete in speed.

Also tagged with low tier, tsh-2

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users