wowp 2.0 bbmm

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Timewarp76 #1 Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:15 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1054 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Gameplay: I am really enjoying the re-spawn system and when compared to 1.9 and below the game is just night and day. WoWP IMO now feels like a game and not a 20 to 30 second battle. Now with the re-spawn system even the noobs have a chance to learn to fly and compete and enjoy the battle. I really like the changes so far. Of course there are some glitches, i.e repetitive gun sounds firing on death and the occasional black screen and of course the match making isn’t always the best either but come on it’s a Wargaming title and every one of their games has terrible match making mechanics.

First Line As far as lines go I've started the American Multi-role Line and I’m up to Tier 7 so far F4U-4. This line was a bit challenging as a first line. I didn’t like Tier 1-6 so much, but the Tier 7 seems to perform much better. Heavy hitting guns, rockets and 15 second boost are nice.

My second line was the Spitfire line and OMG is this a nice line. To be honest I haven’t run across any complaints at any tier so far. I’ve made it up to the tier 6 and this is just a very nice grind. A great all around fighter line IMO.

My Third line is the German Fighter line. I’ve made it up to Tier 6 but I have to say, now that I've flown the spitfires as far as fighters go, the only plan I’ve kept on this line is the tier 4 which at it’s teir is a real beast and worth keeping.

My Fourth line is Japan Fighter line. So far I’ve not really enjoyed this line. Yes they are great at Dogfights but just can’t take any hits, they melt like butter. Thus far I’ve made it up to Tier 6, so more to follow on this line once I get some more experience in the upper tiers.

I’m a beta tester so I did purchase a few premiums back in the day so I’ll list them here so if anyone has any questions on them I can add my two cents. The short of it is, my favorite premiums so far that I own are my Tier * II XP-31/AR67, * Tier III Beta Plane I-15bis DM-2, * Tier 5 Boomerang, * Tier 5 Zero Experimental, and my Tier * 7 XP-75.

• Tier II - Arado Ar 67 (Awesome TnB, Long burst dmg)

• Tier II -Curtiss XP-31 (Awesom TnB, High dmg guns)

• Tier II - Curtiss Hawk III (meh, okay)

• Tier III - Polikarpov I-15bis DM-2 (Great TnB, High Dmg Guns)

• Tier III - Mitsubishi Ki-33 (meh, not very fun)

• Tier IV - Grumman XF4F-3 (meh, okay)

• Tier IV - Borovkov-Florov I-207/4 (Good TnB, Good Burst dmg)

• Tier IV - Messerschmitt Bf 110 C-6 (meh, okay)

• Tier V - Curtiss P-40 M-105 (meh, okay)

• Tier V - Mitsubishi A6M3 experimental (Good TnB, High dmg Guns and Cannons)

• Tier V - CAC CA-12 Boomerang (Good TnB, High Hitpoint pool, Good Burst Dmg)

• Tier V - IL-2 with rear gunner (meh, okay)

• Tier VI - De Havilland 98 Mosquito FB 26 (Good BnZ, High dmg output)

• Tier VII- Fisher XP-75 Eagle (Good all a rounder)

• Tier VII - North American P-51K Mustang (No Opinion Yet.)

CLAN Note If anyone is looking for a clan We [BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz are always recruiting for WoWP, WoWS and WoT. Sent me a PM or lookup the clan info on the official Sites and submit an application! We are Home of the Fighting Friends! Recruitment Link Here.

[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

Dhilys #2 Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3239 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

The Japanese fighters are my favourite, yes they have obvious weaknesses ( like low HP and are generally under-armed) but if you build your setup and pilot to counter those weaknesses they are the best fighters in the game from tier VI and upwards imo. they are extremely flexible in their role and their cannon armaments can even dmg light structures if you really need it)

but thats only my personal opinion ofc :)

Edited by Dhilys, 21 November 2017 - 03:00 PM.

reverzibilni #3 Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 31 battles
  • [PM101] PM101

Tier VI - De Havilland 98 Mosquito FB 26 (Good BnZ, High dmg output)

:amazed:

Are you crazy???

This plane is just good cause he is free,and nothing more....

Big scum in 1.9 version.

Also tagged with wowp, 2.0, bbmm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users