FIX IN GAME CRASHES NOW PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

Razu_Invader #101 Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

Senior Airman

• 2425 battles

A lot fewer crashes for me today since the "patch". Call me cynical but I suspect its more down to the event being removed rather than any fixes.

When there's a lot of human players in the battle I still get the bug where the fps drops to 5 fps and becomes a slideshow for 2-3 mins, then goes back to normal.

Edited by NickMustaine, 23 April 2018 - 10:43 AM.
Use of red color

Tankitranki #102 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2661 battles
  • [FEED] FEED
Today, in addition to the usual crash, we can add bug for x3 first victory, adds x1 ...yeah.

Herrasika #103 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2525 battles

Do you have windows 10 in SSD...

Never mind, this one was a hardware problem

Edited by harri129, 24 January 2018 - 02:47 PM.

Razu_Invader #104 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:15 PM

Senior Airman

• 2425 battles

View PostTankitranki, on 12 January 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

Today, in addition to the usual crash, we can add bug for x3 first victory, adds x1 ...yeah.

Yeah, had this on my Bf 109 F today. I think I got x3 on some of my other planes though, but can't be sure. I will check from now on.

I'm getting crashes at the same frequency as I did before the event started. In hanger, while battle is loading and during a battle, it seems pretty random.

Update: No x3 xp on my La-7 either.

Edited by Razu_Invader, 12 January 2018 - 02:07 PM.

Clean #105 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4830 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

View Postharri129, on 12 January 2018 - 11:33 AM, said:

Do you have windows 10 in SSD drive and game installed in regular HDD drive?

I do, and i read somewhere crashes could be windows based problem. If i understand anything, there was some updates that can't handle different types hard drives when used simultaneously. Anyhow i googled and tried almost everything but not much help there. My crashes are so total that only mouse cursor is moving, no other respond at all. Cant kill program ctr-alt-del or win keys not working... only hard boot

Has anybody tried to install game on SSD after these crashes, does it help?

Do not worry, it is the game not you. Banjax coding. CPU affinity, clear caches, stand on one leg with fingers crossed, no matter what the game will crash frequently. 

britinmadrid #106 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4394 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

20.23 CET and only three crashes so far!

Woot! :-/

zgubny #107 Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostClean, on 29 December 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

Seriously, a Triple A gaming company and a game that constantly crashes. Over 2 hour game play period I have usually 4 CTD's. My clan mates all suffer from the same problem. It is a game issue, not a user issue.

Please add your name to this thread if you suffer the same problems. Tickets are a waste of time. Lets have some acknowledgement from the developers and a timeline for fix. 

Another game crash today , the first time in training room ! ! !

Wargaming : FIX IN GAME CRASHES NOW  !!!!

Another one game crash today !!!!

WilhelmII #108 Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:35 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1830 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

OK Pilots,, enough is enough, I for one have had it with these game crashes, I assume you feel the same by now?  it is so unprofessional and pathetic as well as damn annoying to think WOWP thinks we will just put up with this crap service, so I ask you all to stop buying anything, Gold, Accounts, Planes, Merchandise, etc, don't buy anything more till this is sorted, when THEY at WoWP feel the pinch maybe THEY will get the message, pass this round on all medias you have, BUY NOTHING MORE TILL CRASHES ARE FIXED!! AFTER THAT, OUR BAN LIFTED, until they do it again that is. 

AND LET US ALSO BE QUITE CLEAR,, These crashes have NOTHING to do with your computer's WOT, WoWS  COD Rome Total War, Warthunder, Armoured Warfare, are NOT crashing it is only WoWP it is THEIR problem, NOT YOURS. Their cop out is to make you think it is your fault and not theirs, so let us put the pressure on, after all we are not asking the earth are we, all we want is a game we can play and we are happy to spend our money enjoying it, if that is our choice, their responsibility is to make it work.

On a personal note the sooner it is fixed the better for me as I think this game is just great.

Edited by NickMustaine, 23 April 2018 - 10:50 AM.
Use of red color

Razu_Invader #109 Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

Senior Airman

• 2425 battles

View PostWilhelmII, on 16 January 2018 - 11:35 AM, said:

OK Pilots,, enough is enough, I for one have had it with these game crashes, I assume you feel the same by now?  it is so unprofessional and pathetic as well as damn annoying to think WOWP thinks we will just put up with this crap service, so I ask you all to stop buying anything, Gold, Accounts, Planes, Merchandise, etc, don't buy anything more till this is sorted, when THEY at WoWP feel the pinch maybe THEY will get the message, pass this round on all medias you have, BUY NOTHING MORE TILL CRASHES ARE FIXED!! AFTER THAT, OUR BAN LIFTED, until they do it again that is. 

AND LET US ALSO BE QUITE CLEAR,, These crashes have NOTHING to do with your computer's WOT, WoWS  COD Rome Total War, Warthunder, Armoured Warfare, are NOT crashing it is only WoWP it is THEIR problem, NOT YOURS. Their cop out is to make you think it is your fault and not theirs, so let us put the pressure on, after all we are not asking the earth are we, all we want is a game we can play and we are happy to spend our money enjoying it, if that is our choice, their responsibility is to make it work.

On a personal note the sooner it is fixed the better for me as I think this game is just great.

I absolutely agree. I plan not to spend any more money on this game until the crashes stop, or at least become a lot less frequent. Another thing they could do is grow some balls, come onto the forums and tell us they are working on it. Then I might at least renew my premium at the end of the month.

To be honest though, I'm not sure they even read this forum. Also if/when people do stop buying stuff, they might just pull the plug instead of fixing the game. I don't know, I really hope that isn't the case.

zgubny #110 Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:30 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostRazu_Invader, on 16 January 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

I absolutely agree. I plan not to spend any more money on this game until the crashes stop, or at least become a lot less frequent. Another thing they could do is grow some balls, come onto the forums and tell us they are working on it. Then I might at least renew my premium at the end of the month.

To be honest though, I'm not sure they even read this forum. Also if/when people do stop buying stuff, they might just pull the plug instead of fixing the game. I don't know, I really hope that isn't the case.

I agree : and if they don't read that means they don't need our money !!! stop spending money for the moment

WilhelmII #111 Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:07 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1830 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View PostRazu_Invader, on 16 January 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

View Postzgubny, on 17 January 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

I agree : and if they don't read that means they don't need our money !!! stop spending money for the moment

​But here's the Rub Pilots, WoWP , WOT, WoWS are businesses and as such they Definitely need and want our money, without it they are finished and even I do not believe they want that at all. OK one is thriving more than the other 2, but only because they started it so had maximum growth with little competition, but if complacency creeps in then people do look elsewhere (and we all do it if we get fed up enough it ) especially if we think the developers are not listening or worse just being plain arrogant and ignorant with us, Never the less these are money spinning businesses, they need to survive and grow just like any other business wanting to succeed and to do that they need to have fresh ideas (daily missions & Specials) etc, new tech lines etc etc etc​ as well as keeping the programming in line with the ever changing technology, and SOLVING PROBLEMS & ISSUES BEFORE THEY THREATEN WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE

Yes there should have been some response by now from some one, but you are right Nothing from no one, Developers, Forum Reps, Moderators, which brings in a sense of Hypocracy when we are just ignored by them all. so yes Pilots our only weaponry is our Wallets, so KEEP THEM SHUT TILL THEY PUT UP!!​ Enemy in Front BREAK BREAK BREAK

Edited by NickMustaine, 23 April 2018 - 10:54 AM.
use of red color

zgubny #112 Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:47 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostWilhelmII, on 17 January 2018 - 11:07 AM, said:

​But here's the Rub Pilots, WoWP , WOT, WoWS are businesses and as such they Definitely need and want our money, without it they are finished and even I do not believe they want that at all. OK one is thriving more than the other 2, but only because they started it so had maximum growth with little competition, but if complacency creeps in then people do look elsewhere (and we all do it if we get fed up enough it ) especially if we think the developers are not listening or worse just being plain arrogant and ignorant with us, Never the less these are money spinning businesses, they need to survive and grow just like any other business wanting to succeed and to do that they need to have fresh ideas (daily missions & Specials) etc, new tech lines etc etc etc​ as well as keeping the programming in line with the ever changing technology, and SOLVING PROBLEMS & ISSUES BEFORE THEY THREATEN WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE

Yes there should have been some response by now from some one, but you are right Nothing from no one, Developers, Forum Reps, Moderators, which brings in a sense of Hypocracy when we are just ignored by them all. so yes Pilots our only weaponry is our Wallets, so KEEP THEM SHUT TILL THEY PUT UP!!Enemy in Front BREAK BREAK BREAK

I really agree with you !!!

Clean #113 Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4830 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO
New PB, today. Game crashes loading into battle. I relaunch using cleared cache option and it crashes in the load screen again. What was the mini patch for today? I haven't noticed the rear gunner bug yet today.

zgubny #114 Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • [D-302] D-302
This is getting worse and worst ...

Skye_Tank_Dog #115 Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:29 PM

Airman Basic

• 355 battles
  • [92SQN] 92SQN

Wonder if anyone can help me? since the latest patch i cant log in to the game.Well when im at the username and password screen i enter them then get the loading screen.This is as far as i get! Doesn't load the hanger :angry:  ive left the game for 20mins and its just stays at that screen.

Ive cleared the cashe and re-installed the game but same problem.

Is this happening to anyone else? or does anyone have any idears?

Thanks

Franco_Scala #116 Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostSkye_Tank_Dog, on 20 January 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Wonder if anyone can help me? since the latest patch i cant log in to the game.Well when im at the username and password screen i enter them then get the loading screen.This is as far as i get! Doesn't load the hanger :angry:  ive left the game for 20mins and its just stays at that screen.

Ive cleared the cashe and re-installed the game but same problem.

Is this happening to anyone else? or does anyone have any idears?

Thanks

It's not just you, at least two of my clan mates has had the same problem. Last I heard we were no closer to finding a solution. Sorry mate.

Battlestar1965 #117 Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:34 AM

Senior Airman

• 1725 battles

View PostFranco_Scala, on 20 January 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

It's not just you, at least two of my clan mates has had the same problem. Last I heard we were no closer to finding a solution. Sorry mate.

Try deleting the file "preferences.xml" in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\" (Path is for WIN 10, might look different for WIN 7 or WIN 8).

zgubny #118 Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:17 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4812 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostFranco_Scala, on 20 January 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

I don't have problem to log on but i have problem with the clan chat and all my contacts don't appear .

Franco_Scala #119 Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

View PostBattlestar1965, on 21 January 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

Try deleting the file "preferences.xml" in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\" (Path is for WIN 10, might look different for WIN 7 or WIN 8).

Aha! Good job spreading the word. Thx :honoring:

BravelyRanAway #120 Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2539 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Three game crashes in eleven games...WG get your 'finger out' and at least look at the problem and let us know that you've acknowledged that a problem exists.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users