FIX IN GAME CRASHES NOW PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply
361 replies to this topic

Moerdergrube #261 Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3071 battles
  • [FEED] FEED
2 total freeze within 10 minutes! Are you *edited kind of totally *edited? THIS GAME IS UNPLAYABLE cause of your incompetence.

Edited by akataMM, 27 April 2018 - 02:52 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to: (insults)

palikpalik #262 Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:30 PM

Senior Airman

• 2233 battles

wargaming, it's impossible to play !!!

low fps and high ping !!!

wargaming, that you have going on?

Grumpy_Guts #263 Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:51 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5278 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Have had it for the last three days every battle, thought it was me.

palikpalik #264 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 2233 battles

edited

Edited by 11poseidon11, 13 July 2018 - 11:07 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Franco_Scala #265 Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2343 battles
  • [12-R] 12-R

Yep, I've already said it, I'll say it again.

At present I have had to completely uninstall the game. The last round of patches caused regular crashes and freezes, so severe it necessitated multiple hard shutdowns. This caused my computer to start playing up, and I will probably have to fork out for some new parts.

edited. I won't be reinstalling till all is fixed and I hear any news that the developers have done something to actually fix the game. There's a lot I'm willing to put up with if I enjoy the game, but when you can't even play it the limit has been utterly crossed.

Goodbye Wargaming. You shan't be missed.

Edited by 11poseidon11, 13 July 2018 - 11:09 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being constructive

palikpalik #266 Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:29 AM

Senior Airman

• 2233 battles

I conducted the experiment.

I installed the WarThunder EU.
WarThunder: fps 74, ping 56 ms

edited

Edited by 11poseidon11, 13 July 2018 - 11:10 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being constructive

Humboldt_ #267 Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:39 PM

Senior Airman

• 1917 battles
Crashed to desktop 5 times also chat is still broken and i got charged  for ammo after CTD in queue , I cleared my cache twice. Planes are still full price in tech tree, glitches at start of games when not CTD, what has happened to my beautiful game.

Clean #268 Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4826 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO
I have had less crashes of late. But chat is still the devil. Go anywhere near it and a guaranteed crash.

paca_madaidhean #269 Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

Senior Airman

• 1689 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

WHY IS IT  that when I chat to friends  and close  chat  with the x I get kicked off the game  I now have 7 chats that I cant close because of this 

this has been going on for 8 weeks now 

Troncatore #270 Posted 23 May 2018 - 11:28 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 5446 battles
  • [ITA_6] ITA_6
No mateeeeeeeeee they DON'T have PROBLEMSSSS...We have to check our pc and bla bla bla.... and THEY ARE requesting GAME REPLAY and more unusefull stuff instead admit the Gran Canyon of Bug in this game!!! I'm suffering that problem since almost Two months....!

Edited by Troncatore, 23 May 2018 - 11:29 PM.

britinmadrid #271 Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4387 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

Is it a coincidence?

As soon as the Attrition mode  is re-introduced (and I'm not against it as it makes for a refreshing change) I crash five times in the first hour.

I have to admit that recently this game has got a lot better, but now it has dived. Also, chat is broken/interrupted and if you dare touch a chat window - even just to close it - the game crashes to desk top.

Same old same old, WG! :-/

Clean #272 Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4826 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO
How is this UI chat problem not fixed yet? It must be the most simple piece of coding to debug.  WG look at this thread FFS it has been mentioned over and over again!

BravelyRanAway #273 Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2528 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostClean, on 27 May 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

How is this UI chat problem not fixed yet? It must be the most simple piece of coding to debug.  WG look at this thread FFS it has been mentioned over and over again!

edited

Edited by 11poseidon11, 13 July 2018 - 11:14 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming and shaming

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

eekeeboo #274 Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:17 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4156 battles

I would like to ensure people remain constructive in feedback and not outright insulting. 

Otherwise I would like to also point out that the developers are aware of the optimisation issues and are working on these along with bugs along side working on content and events etc. I understand that the progress being made can be frustrating for some, I assure you that the developers are aware and have responded to these requests and concerns in previous developer QnA blogs. 

britinmadrid #275 Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:16 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4387 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

View Posteekeeboo, on 31 May 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

I would like to ensure people remain constructive in feedback and not outright insulting. 

Otherwise I would like to also point out that the developers are aware of the optimisation issues and are working on these along with bugs along side working on content and events etc. I understand that the progress being made can be frustrating for some, I assure you that the developers are aware and have responded to these requests and concerns in previous developer QnA blogs. 

'Responded to' equates to solving? No.

I won't rehash our previous discussion regarding AAA prices for products and a commensurate level of customer service as I'm sure your memory is fine.

We're not talking about major patches or new game modes here - just UI bugs and stability of the game. Many people (like me) are not computer experts and find it difficult to understand why such seemingly minor problems cannot be dealt with more quickly. Quite possibly they are horribly complicated. It doesn't really matter when the problems just drag on and on. It has been better recently, I have to admit, but last weekend with Attrition I revisited old times with five crashes in the first hour of gaming.

Actions speak louder than words - more fixes, please!

eekeeboo #276 Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:12 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4156 battles

View Postbritinmadrid, on 31 May 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

'Responded to' equates to solving? No.

I won't rehash our previous discussion regarding AAA prices for products and a commensurate level of customer service as I'm sure your memory is fine.

We're not talking about major patches or new game modes here - just UI bugs and stability of the game. Many people (like me) are not computer experts and find it difficult to understand why such seemingly minor problems cannot be dealt with more quickly. Quite possibly they are horribly complicated. It doesn't really matter when the problems just drag on and on. It has been better recently, I have to admit, but last weekend with Attrition I revisited old times with five crashes in the first hour of gaming.

Actions speak louder than words - more fixes, please!

People were talking about bugs, how the developers were unaware of them and are not working on them etc. I was pointing out that, that is contrary to fact and that a small game with a small team that is regardless of pricing of in-game items is a free-to-play game with free-to-play economy involved. 

Regardless in response: You mention you'd like fixes, you acknowledges fixes have been rolling out and things have improved. The pace as you mention depends on both complexity and making sure a "quick fix" does not in turn then break more thing in the future.

Clean #277 Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4826 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

I have a new bug. The game randomly crashes to desktop in mid game. I tried to reconnect 4 times, each time it CTD. On the last try my PC blue screened. I have not blue screened in years.

I had this happen twice again in the same evening and CTD on trying to reconnect.

This started happening from the last weekend with Attrition update.

I have submitted a ticket.

britinmadrid #278 Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4387 battles
  • [FIFO] FIFO

View Posteekeeboo, on 31 May 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

You mention you'd like fixes, you acknowledges fixes have been rolling out and things have improved. The pace as you mention depends on both complexity and making sure a "quick fix" does not in turn then break more thing in the future.

I did not acknowledge that fixes have been rolling out - I stated that things have been better. By that I meant less negative as in fewer and fewer crashes as opposed to more positive.

Please don't get me wrong - I'm enjoying this game in 2.0 after trying 1.X for a brief period and then dropping it. For the first time in 5/6 years I had let my Premium account for WoT/WoWs lapse for about a week before Jingles brought 2.0 to my attention and I tried it:so much fun, so much potential! So credit to WoWp in that the product had me putting my hand in my pocket again for not only a Premium account, but also more than a few fun Premium planes.

That being said … crashes and UI issues! Until last week's Attrition I was down to one crash a day and one graphic wobble which I can live with, in all honesty. However, I'd not choose to couch that in the words, "...fixes have been rolling out…". Unfortunately, the last week was terrible again and I assume there are some knobs to be twiddled with the game mode? Multiple crashes with the same computer when previously it had been better? And yes, my drivers are up to date. Last night (Thursday 31st May) was very, very bad with multiple crashes for myself and my Flight mate with CTDs, trouble re-entering the game et cetera.

Welcome as Community Manager and I wish you the best as we all want the same thing: a thriving game with various modes and a healthy player base. Would it be at all possible to get some idea as to behind-the-scenes improvements? I understand dates change a great deal, so am not thinking about a concrete day which I can circle in red on the calendar. Rather, 'third quarter of 2018' or 'first quarter of 2019'.

Break a leg! :-)

Edited by britinmadrid, 01 June 2018 - 08:36 AM.

eekeeboo #279 Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:28 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4156 battles

View PostClean, on 31 May 2018 - 08:04 PM, said:

I have a new bug. The game randomly crashes to desktop in mid game. I tried to reconnect 4 times, each time it CTD. On the last try my PC blue screened. I have not blue screened in years.

I had this happen twice again in the same evening and CTD on trying to reconnect.

This started happening from the last weekend with Attrition update.

I have submitted a ticket.

Thank-you, I am sure you will be asked and will have performed some of these actions already, but I hope to be of some assistance! Have you tried any of the following?

Cleared cache/start with fresh cache. 

Reinstall the game

Run the WG integrity check or file repair

Checked the health/status of your hard drive? 

I don't promise any of these will work or fix, but have usually addressed various issues I've had in the past and may be worth a try. If that doesn't work I'll see what I can find out if there's any known bugs for you. 

eekeeboo #280 Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:15 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4156 battles

View Postbritinmadrid, on 01 June 2018 - 08:31 AM, said:

I did not acknowledge that fixes have been rolling out - I stated that things have been better. By that I meant less negative as in fewer and fewer crashes as opposed to more positive.

Please don't get me wrong - I'm enjoying this game in 2.0 after trying 1.X for a brief period and then dropping it. For the first time in 5/6 years I had let my Premium account for WoT/WoWs lapse for about a week before Jingles brought 2.0 to my attention and I tried it:so much fun, so much potential! So credit to WoWp in that the product had me putting my hand in my pocket again for not only a Premium account, but also more than a few fun Premium planes.

That being said … crashes and UI issues! Until last week's Attrition I was down to one crash a day and one graphic wobble which I can live with, in all honesty. However, I'd not choose to couch that in the words, "...fixes have been rolling out…". Unfortunately, the last week was terrible again and I assume there are some knobs to be twiddled with the game mode? Multiple crashes with the same computer when previously it had been better? And yes, my drivers are up to date. Last night (Thursday 31st May) was very, very bad with multiple crashes for myself and my Flight mate with CTDs, trouble re-entering the game et cetera.

Welcome as Community Manager and I wish you the best as we all want the same thing: a thriving game with various modes and a healthy player base. Would it be at all possible to get some idea as to behind-the-scenes improvements? I understand dates change a great deal, so am not thinking about a concrete day which I can circle in red on the calendar. Rather, 'third quarter of 2018' or 'first quarter of 2019'.

Break a leg! :-)

Thank-you and I will just link a post to a reply I have from developers answering various fixes that have occurred for you (Just in case you miss it!) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users