Jump to content


FIX IN GAME CRASHES NOW PLEASE!


  • Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

waxx25 #41 Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

And yet there are 2 things:

1. WoWP crashes. For me it crashes when I do Alt Tab immediately after battle ends.

2. Nothing about issues with Hangar UI, that is unstable. With current version when I open missions panel, I often observe flickering. Few times tech trees didn't load.

 

I don't care how many patches were issued. WoWP is unstable. They may work 3 shifts per 24 hours, on hot seats, I don't care nor I don't feel pity for them. They did that for themselves.

 

In 1.x for years they didn't manage to handle cache issue, nor issues with atl-tab. They barely fixed long times of hangar loading issues, plus a number of issues they introduced themselves in the meantime (like equipment handling issue after clicking right equipment squares). Ples already mentioned issues with hangar UI.

And they are right.

Everybody got for free broken product, and aren't willing pay for using it, because thy can play (or at least try) and not pay.

In case of WG there is no connection between paying or not and a game quality.

 

In fact quality increases more when income drops, but 'dropped' seems to be default case of WoWP. FRom my perspective they didn't shut down WoWP only because it would be a major PR failure.

 

did your quality increase or do you still crash into the ground when you see a flight on the enemy team?

jakub_czyli_ja #42 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:25 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 31 December 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

did your quality increase or do you still crash into the ground when you see a flight on the enemy team?

IIRC you checked my stats to claim that I'm against 2.0 because I was blah blah blah in 1.9. Turned out that my WR is better than yours. It had to hurt. So much, that you had to ask here and there, because apparently you have no other arguments.

And now it seems that I should try to teach you how to check stats. So here we are:

Despite broken stats, looking over planes, it seems that I did 388 battles and 707 sorties, which gives 1,82 sortie per battle - on average I'm being shot down in 4 battles out of each 5.

For you it's 1550 battles and 3769 sorties - 2,43 - on average you are being shot down in each of your battles, and in 2 out of 5 even 3 times.

So yes, definitely increased.

 

Do you want to discuss more about quality?

 

I know, it has to hurt, somebody playing in 1.9, not really liking and not really caring a about 2.0, apparently handled 2.0 better than fanboy flying planes in easy mode.

 

And BTW - now crashing doesn't work, at least not before squall line, so I'm forced to suffer in battles with players like you in the team.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


waxx25 #43 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

IIRC you checked my stats to claim that I'm against 2.0 because I was blah blah blah in 1.9. Turned out that my WR is better than yours. It had to hurt. So much, that you had to ask here and there, because apparently you have no other arguments.

And now it seems that I should try to teach you how to check stats. So here we are:

Despite broken stats, looking over planes, it seems that I did 388 battles and 707 sorties, which gives 1,82 sortie per battle - on average I'm being shot down in 4 battles out of each 5.

For you it's 1550 battles and 3769 sorties - 2,43 - on average you are being shot down in each of your battles, and in 2 out of 5 even 3 times.

So yes, definitely increased.

 

Do you want to discuss more about quality?

 

I know, it has to hurt, somebody playing in 1.9, not really liking and not really caring a about 2.0, apparently handled 2.0 better than fanboy flying planes in easy mode.

 

And BTW - now crashing doesn't work, at least not before squall line, so I'm forced to suffer in battles with players like you in the team.

 

I was told that you were famous in in pre-2.0.............for purposely crashing when you see flights on enemy team........it even had a name......pulling a Jakob.

jakub_czyli_ja #44 Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 31 December 2017 - 08:33 PM, said:

I was told that you were famous in in pre-2.0.............for purposely crashing when you see flights on enemy team........it even had a name......pulling a Jakob.

I'm glad that you liked what I wrote and have fun in my anti-fanclub.

And hope that I'll have my own reasons to fight if you'll be in my team.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


waxx25 #45 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

I'm glad that you liked what I wrote and have fun in my anti-fanclub.

And hope that I'll have my own reasons to fight if you'll be in my team.

 

idk, I am usually in a flight.....you sure you wont suicide when you see me?

jakub_czyli_ja #46 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:20 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 31 December 2017 - 09:02 PM, said:

idk, I am usually in a flight.....you sure you wont suicide when you see me?

If you manage to stay in the game long enough, and will learn how to play and pad stats, then maybe I'll start to notice you.

Only I'm afraid that it won't happen, since you starting point is biased - apparently you are unable to understand the difference between crashing in 1.x and 2.0 mode. Which puts a big question mark over your ability to learn at all.

Same as your WR - if I'm able to have better WR solo than you in flight (which means: you have to have someone to carry you), there is very little hope for you.

Maybe, if you'll ask really nicely, people who told you so much about 1.9 will teach you how to play.

 

 


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


waxx25 #47 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

If you manage to stay in the game long enough, and will learn how to play and pad stats, then maybe I'll start to notice you.

Only I'm afraid that it won't happen, since you starting point is biased - apparently you are unable to understand the difference between crashing in 1.x and 2.0 mode. Which puts a big question mark over your ability to learn at all.

Same as your WR - if I'm able to have better WR solo than you in flight (which means: you have to have someone to carry you), there is very little hope for you.

Maybe, if you'll ask really nicely, people who told you so much about 1.9 will teach you how to play.

 

 

 

so does that mean you will start crashing when you see me in a flight? I want to see the great Jakub pull his famous move.

jakub_czyli_ja #48 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:55 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 31 December 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

so does that mean you will start crashing when you see me in a flight? I want to see the great Jakub pull his famous move.

Oh boy, you indeed are dumb.

Using short words and sentences: There were no respawn in 1.9. So when I crashed, I left battle. It doesn't work in 2.0. Because there is respawn. I have to waste time with players like you.

And you suck too much to be a reason that playing against you in enemy team may be a waste of time. So no.

I might rather deliberately fail a battle having you in my team.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


waxx25 #49 Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:15 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 09:55 PM, said:

Oh boy, you indeed are dumb.

Using short words and sentences: There were no respawn in 1.9. So when I crashed, I left battle. It doesn't work in 2.0. Because there is respawn. I have to waste time with players like you.

And you suck too much to be a reason that playing against you in enemy team may be a waste of time. So no.

I might rather deliberately fail a battle having you in my team.

 

so you will skip the crashing and just leave the game? man that is special.

jakub_czyli_ja #50 Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:46 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 31 December 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

so you will skip the crashing and just leave the game? man that is special.

No, I'll work on getting as much exp and credits farming your team, as possible. You aren't going to be an important obstacle in that.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


waxx25 #51 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:03 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 10:46 PM, said:

No, I'll work on getting as much exp and credits farming your team, as possible. You aren't going to be an important obstacle in that.

 

but Jakub, you're famous for being a [edited]and talking trash......you have done the talking trash part, I now want to see your famous "I'm a [edited]" tactic.

jakub_czyli_ja #52 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:09 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 31 December 2017 - 11:03 PM, said:

but Jakub, you're famous for being a [edited]and talking trash......you have done the talking trash part, I now want to see your famous "I'm a [edited]" tactic.

You don't have to prove me that you are resistant to knowledge. I already got that part.

Since few posts I'm trying to write to you, that you aren't important enough to influence my game.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


waxx25 #53 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:13 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 11:09 PM, said:

You don't have to prove me that you are resistant to knowledge. I already got that part.

Since few posts I'm trying to write to you, that you aren't important enough to influence my game.

 

and yet you keep answering me. thx for showing that you are the [edited]people say you are.

Edit: feel free to check out how "bad" I am to you. Talk more garbage when you get good.

https://worldofwarplanes.eu/community/comparison/#wowp&cmp_t=profile&cmp_n=jakub_czyli_ja-waxx25


Edited by waxx25, 31 December 2017 - 11:23 PM.


jakub_czyli_ja #54 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:39 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 31 December 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

and yet you keep answering me. thx for showing that you are the [edited]people say you are.

Of course I'm as people say I am. That is why they hate me so much.

If I had a dog, I'd throw him a ball. I don't, so I throw you posts, and watching how desperate you are.

Block Quote

Edit: feel free to check out how "bad" I am to you. Talk more garbage when you get good.

https://worldofwarplanes.eu/community/comparison/#wowp&cmp_t=profile&cmp_n=jakub_czyli_ja-waxx25

Already did that.

But since you shared a link - I really like the part with particular planes that a lot of planes with higher tier numbers have bigger numbers on left side.

Amount of two-digits scores on left side is also nice, don't you think?


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


Diminios #55 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:47 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 770 battles
  • 13
  • [FOUL] FOUL
  • Member since:
    07-03-2015

View Postjakub_czyli_ja, on 31 December 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

But since you shared a link - I really like the part with particular planes that a lot of planes with higher tier numbers have bigger numbers on left side.

Amount of two-digits scores on left side is also nice, don't you think?

 

Presumably, because it includes the time spent learning to play the game.

waxx25 #56 Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:48 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDiminios, on 31 December 2017 - 11:47 PM, said:

 

Presumably, because it includes the time spent learning to play the game.

 

in the world of Jakub you don't learn the game......you just start pro. It's unfortunate that we can't see pre 2.0 stats there :(

Edited by waxx25, 01 January 2018 - 01:49 AM.


Clean #57 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:35 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3400 battles
  • 67
  • [FIFO] FIFO
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

More dick waving than RedTube here. :popcorn:

 

Meanwhile back on topic. Still lots of crashing and no official word from anyone. I did note the mini patches which force kicked me from game but there was no explanation in the launcher or anywhere else I could find as to what they were for.


Edited by Clean, 01 January 2018 - 12:37 PM.


jakub_czyli_ja #58 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:39 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 1334 battles
  • 8,920
  • [XII-2] XII-2
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostDiminios, on 31 December 2017 - 11:47 PM, said:

Presumably, because it includes the time spent learning to play the game.

Learning a game by someone with a title "beta tester"?

Neat idea, but I'm not sure you really thought what you wrote - his 2 digits planes are tier I, I and II, so what - he learnt the game there and then what? Forgot? Is it what you wanted to write?

View Postwaxx25, on 01 January 2018 - 01:48 AM, said:

in the world of Jakub you don't learn the game......you just start pro. It's unfortunate that we can't see pre 2.0 stats there :(

Please, stop embarrassing yourself - a big title 'PERSONAL DATA 1.9' is indeed hidden very well.

And such data can't be compared, simply because there is nothing on your side that can be compared. All you know is something from beta tests, it apparently overwhelmed you, than 0 battles in 1.x, and now a hardcore fanboy of 2.0 - keep that up.


Clear cache/Skasuj cache: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%TEMP%\wargaming.net\wowp\cache"

 

And everything else/i wszystko inne: cmd /K del /Q /F /S "%APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\World of Warplanes"


BravelyRanAway #59 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:44 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1198 battles
  • 599
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postwaxx25, on 01 January 2018 - 01:48 AM, said:

 

in the world of Jakub you don't learn the game......you just start pro. It's unfortunate that we can't see pre 2.0 stats there :(

 

This will give you some idea, just type the name you want to check into the search box.... http://planes.noobmeter.com/

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


waxx25 #60 Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1834 battles
  • 156
  • [-DFA-] -DFA-
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 01 January 2018 - 12:44 PM, said:

 

This will give you some idea, just type the name you want to check into the search box.... http://planes.noobmeter.com/

 

thx mate, I see he was pretty bad in pre-2.0.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users